All Comments on 'Mary and I'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
I enjoyed this for a lot of little odd , squirrelly reasons

The weirdness recounted in flat, matter of fact narrative was very good. I flashed on some Bukowski , Tom Waits . The inclusion of John and his challenges. No way , a woman with 9 plus kids is conventionally sexy, but that's not what this author was going for. Well played and well written. Full marks! *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
20 years?

She finally warmed up to your after 20 years? And then you were 32? That means you were married at 12 and it was your second marriage. Way to go Stud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed the story a lot - it was inventive and had good descriptions - though the misspellings were a bit distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Terrible grammar and typos

I couldn't get through the first third of the first page it was so bad. Please find an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another fun read

Who cares about the grammar or any other mistakes. Not one writer on this site has ever won a Pulitzer prize for literature and very likely never will. Why do so many have to be so picky and choosey about some of the people writing here. Damn! It's free, this man's stories are good and are a fun read. Who cares about the rest of it. Just enjoy the stories for what they are. There's a lot of writers on this site who use fair grammar that can't tell a decent story if their lives depended on it.

I think some people just like feeling superior. But it doesn't work well here.

Thanks for the read Momstheboss. Fun stuff.

Warren

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Wow!

You have an incredible imagination! And writing skills to back it up! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No problem rating this one a 5 with content like this. "When I reached her mound, I lifted her dress and revealed a considerable belly that creased her midsection just above her mound. But I also revealed a very thick, dark brown, forested bush. Oh, how I love a thick bush.

I rolled over atop her legs, dropping between them as she spread and lifted her beefy legs. Her upper thighs touched and I had to push her legs wider to exposed her pussy. Puffy, and a bit loose, pussy lips, were outlined with a considerable amount of pubic hair."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.