Mary and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell yes! Do it! Fuck me hard! Damn, your cock is good! Ouuuuu! Yes! Just like that! Push it deep!" She chanted, as she labored her ass to match my frenzied rhythm. The old bed was squeaking loudly and I heard John mumbling loudly. Both things inspired me to fuck my mother-in-law lustfully.

"It's hard! It's so damn hard! Don't stop! Come in me! Do it! Harder damn you! DO IT!" She lustfully encouraged.

I did it! My cock jerked sending my ejaculate into my mother-in-law's belly. Three times by cock jerked, telling me I flooded her belly with a large amount of sterile semen. I knew she knew it was safe to do so and I felt no remorse for having done so.

Not one for separating quickly after intercourse, I helped her to maneuver backup on the bed and moved over her and attempted to kiss her. Her face shied to the left and my lips kissed her ear. I was miffed for a few seconds. Della always kissed me lustfully after I ate her pussy.

"I guess we had better get up." She immediately suggested much to my disappointment. "If someone stops to see John we certainly don't want to get caught. Please understand. I feel very uncomfortable at this moment and just want to get ourselves straight.

There was little I could do and moved off of her, helping her to come off of the bed to stand. She straightened her dress and messed with her hair, looking into a nearby full length mirror. I dressed, then, followed her to the kitchen.

"Wash your mouth and face and I will give you that kiss you wanted."

After I did so, she gave me a very warm hug and a soft kiss on the lips. She reminded me that we had about an hour left and that she would be happy to make me lunch as she needed to make John lunch also.

"I hope our relationship is not going to be hurt by this afternoon?" Mary asked, as we sat eating, her feeding John at the bed. "John is pissed! You have to eat, John!"

"Is this going to be the only time... for us?" I queried.

"Are you going to be upset if I tell you, yes?"

"I will be disappointed but not upset." I answered honestly.

"Thank you for that." She responded with a tender tone. "I truly wish it could be the only time. After you are gone, I'm sure I will feel ashamed, but if you are agreeable to continue, then, I would be quite happy if you would come see me occasionally."

"2 or 3 times a month like I have been doing?"

"Maybe more if you could manage it sometimes." She replied turning her head to look at me and smiling mischievously. "I can't guarantee every time will be fruitful, but I like oral a lot."

I smiled knowingly at Mary, my mother-in-law.

12