All Comments on 'Mary at the Beach Ch. 01'

by Jappio

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"...but also peeked her interest."

I arrived at this gem on just the second screen. I makes me want to quit reading. And I did.

What do you think the phrase "peeked her interest" means? Does it make any sense to you? Of course not.

Writers who insist on stringing together cliches and hackneyed phrases to the exclusion of original language are sadly illiterate and lazy. Maybe you don't think this is a significant error, but I think that writers who write words they don't understand are idiots. The word is "piqued," you fucking moron.

gdistuntgdistuntalmost 13 years ago
Lol at previous rage

I for one have always loved your stories Jappio. So what if a few words are incorrect, its not a big deal. I've always loved how the people who fly off the handle never post under their ID and remain "anonymous". And all his rage over 1 word? really? this person must be incredibly petty, or extremely bored. Whichever of the two, the previous comments were completely uncalled for, get over it, its small mistake, everyone makes them, just enjoy the story for what it is, a work of art that'll you'll never match or surpass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous