Mary Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife gets husband to take control.
3.8k words
4.58
35.5k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just another fantasy

Enjoy Pfan

***

Jack and I (Mary) were feeling our way through our third year of Marriage. Many wild sexual explorations and mostly satisfying sex life. Some light to medium bondage and roleplaying but I couldn't get Jack to go one step further his sweet guy persona would always take over just before taking real control of me. He always claimed he was afraid he would damage me with his large cock. It was not overly long at eight inches, but I could just close my hand around it. I had measured it once the circumference was 4 inches. It stretched me so wonderfully.

I started planning a way to get him to use and abuse me the way I wanted him to. With his birthday approaching, I shopped the internet for the items to execute my plan. First, a Leather helmet with only nose and mouth opening and large ring gag included. A sexy body stocking with cutouts for my ample D cup tits, ankle, and wrist cuffs, underbust corset with a crotch strap to hold the large dildo and butt plug in place, six-inch heeled ankle boots with locks. Three pairs of clover clamps for my pierced nipples and labia (Jack had been against the piercing but gave in after I sucked his cock till he gave in) and several short chains. And last two paddles and a single tail whip.

I had arranged to have Friday afternoon off to prepare. Now soaking in the bubble bath,. I had no need to shave as I had had laser treatments on my legs, underarms, and pussy. I noted it was now 2 and time to get moving I wanted to be bound on the small narrow table at least an hour before Jack walked in the door. Drying off my body then applying the scented oil and bushing my hair out so I could tuck it inside the hood.

First I slipped into the body stocking making sure all my bits were displayed. I wiggled into the corset using the hooks I had placed in the door frame to pull the laces tighter and tighter till I reached the marks the tying the laces off and tucking them away. Now the heeled boots locking them on, next the ankles cuffs using the locks to lock a short chain between my ankles. I fastened the wrist cuff on one wrist the other on dangling from the short chain. Noting it was close to 3, I shuffled to the table Taking the special clover clamps, removing the barbells from my nipples. I carefully set the clover clamps on my nipples lining up the holes the pushing the barbells through the holes in the clamps and my nipples ensuring they would not pull off, repeating the same procedure for the ones in labia. I fastened the one-ounce weights and chains to each clamp. The final pieces the hood and ring gag I zipped it closed felt around for the lock and chain. Locking the hood in place chain dangling down my back. I wiggled onto the small table moving around till the weights dangled off the ends of the table. I felt behind my back for the chain from the hood bending my head back so I could fasten it to the dring at the base of the corset holding my head back my ring gagged mouth ready for Jacks cock. I bent my knees back and reached for my ankles with my arms dropping the cuff between my booted feet I struggled to close the other cuff around my other wrist trapping myself in a hogtie.

Now bound and helpless I laid on the table waiting for Jack to come home and find his birthday slut ready for use. I left a note on the table explaining that the hood, heeled boots and corset were locked on, and the key was in the time safe set for 8 am in the morning. My backdoor was clean and ready for his use. Two calis™ is sitting next to it. Treat me like a 5000.00 dollar whore no holes or holds barred for the next 12 hours. I let my mind wander as my nipples and labia began to throb delightfully. I Hopped he would use all three of my holes before he removed the weights and cuffs. With the hood blocking my sight the sounds of the house grew louder as I waited to hear him enter the house and discover me hoping he would let his fantasies take over.

I heard the lock click as he opened the door. My nipples and labia are delightfully throbbing as I waited. He gasped as he noticed me on the table, then silence. I felt him pull the note from my forehead.

"Oh, what a good wife I have leaving me a whore for my birthday."

"Yes please," I managed to slur the ring gag garbling my words thinking there was a large puddle of drool on the floor.

I heard his zipper pulled down and felt his cock enter my drooling mouth. He pushed in paused just at the entrance of my throat. I sucked in a breath in anticipation of Jack thrusting into my throat. I worked my tongue against his hard cock. He pumped in and out a few times slowly than with a growl he gripped the sides of my hooded head and thrust into my throat. I fought the orgasm that was building because of all the clamps pulling on my nipples and labia I wanted to feel him cum in my throat. His thrusts became urgent, and then he shouted, and his cum pumped down my throat as lack of oxygen threatened my conciseness I let my own orgasm overtake me and just as I was about to pass out he pulled out.

I panted trying to catch my breath as the aftershocks of my orgasm caused me to shiver.

The weights attached to the clamps swaying tugging on delightfully my pierced bits. Jack was still holding my head his still hard cock in my mouth. As I came back into myself, I moved my head the small amount I was able holding my tongue against his cock. He groaned his approval. I tried to say more around his cock, but it came out as "MMMMMMMMMMM."

He reached around and unbuckled the ring gag pulling it and his cock out of my mouth at the same. He tossed it aside.

"More and harder this time," I growled.

I felt his hands grasp my head again and I held my mouth open waiting for his cock. He just held my head.

"Mary, you really want this," Jack asked a quiver in his voice.

"Yes more than you can ever know. Now come on you bastard use me hard think of me as Candy a $5000.00 hooker I bought for your birthday don't waste the money. PLEASE!,"

Jack hesitated a moment, then his cock touched my lips I opened my mouth and sucked it in. He pushed in roughly all the way till my nose was pressed against his pelvis. I fought my panic of not being able to breathe. He pulled out of my throat I gasped a breath of air.

"Suck and hum slut, and I don't want to feel those teeth," he commanded in a stern voice.

The tone of Jack's voice as much as the command sent shivers through my bound body. I sucked hard as he held my head with his large cock stretching my mouth wide the head bumping the entrance to my throat. Agin, I felt him hesitate. I tried to move my head enough to get him into my throat. Sucking and rubbing his cock with my tongue. Finally, his lust took over.

"Candy, so my wife hired you did she? I can use you any way I want. A whip and a paddle to use too great so much fun we will have," Jack said and with a growl thrusting into my throat.

I could feel the difference in his thrusts. They were more lustful and violent. He stroked in and out of my throat at a leisurely pace. I kept suction and my tongue on his cock humming as he had ordered me. I was in extasy as he used my mouth to satiate his lust. As I hoped he seemed in no hurry to cum again. I reveled in the feeling of his large cock stretching my throat on each stroke losing all track of time. His thrusts sped up, and I had to gasp quick breaths. I could hear him panting as he neared his second orgasm. Then holding me against his pelvis, he came humping my face dumping his cum into my stomach. He humped long after the last shot of cum shot down my throat. I was on the edge of passing out when he pulled out. I sucked in a deep breath.

"How thoughtful a gag, she knows how I love to look upon a gaged women," Jack said as I felt the large ball gag I had left for him to use against my lips.

I opened my mouth to accept the gag. Jack hesitated for just a moment as he realized it was a lot larger than my usual gag before forcing it between my teeth. I stretched my jaw wide, and he still had to use considerable force to get it past my teeth. Usually, by now, his good guy demeanor would have kicked in, so I was hoping he would continue to treat as Candy. I was sure his semi-hard cock had become erect when her forced the gag between my teeth. I thought I heard Jack kick off his shoes and slacks before he trailed a finger along my body as he circled me.

"Ah, she left a whip and paddles. I wonder what is held in you by the crotch strap knowing my kinky wife a large butt plug and dildo," He said as he pushed the strap over each of my lower holes.

I shivered as he stroked my stocking encased thighs. I had worn the silk body stocking knowing it would turn him on. It was one of the few fetishes he indulged in. I had lots of expensive stay up silk stocking he bought me.

"Well, witch hole should I use first," Jack said as I felt the crotch strap being unfastened.

"She made sure you are well lubed I see as he pulled the butt plug from my ass."

It was my largest one. Jack was an ass man, but I could only get him to use my dark hole when he was drinking. He claimed he was afraid he would hurt me because he was so large. I felt his cock between my ass cheeks. He pulled them apart and placed the head of his cock against my slowly closing spinster. I held my breath hoping he would slam into me all the way in one stroke.

I flung my head back and moaned thru the gag when he did just that. Grasping my arms, he started to pump in out. I was very tight with the large dildo still in my dripping cunt. I knew it would hurt and I reveled in the pain as his large cock almost ripped me in half. Jack started out slow but quickly built up speed and intensity until he was jarring my whole body. All my clamped bits are sending jolts of wonderful sensations to my brain. I fought back the urge to cum wanting to feel his seed pumping into my ass.

As I had hoped his cuming twice staved off his orgasm and he spent a long time fucking my wonton asshole, the lube has started to be absorbed, and friction built, then I felt he cock spasm and pump cum deep in my bowels.

I let my orgasm overtake my body screaming into the gag. I strained against my bondage as the spasms racked my bound body. I wallowed in extasy with no sense of time passing. As I recovered and became aware of my body again. All my holes were stuffed full the crotch strap was back in place, and I was still laying on the hard table. I listened but could not hear Jack, but my hearing was muffled a bit by the hood. I heard him chuckle.

"Back with me now Candy. Time for some fun with the whip. But first some more weight to each nipple," He chucked.

Then I felt the tug on each nipple as he added weights to each nipple. Each weight stretched my nipple more and caused the clover clamps to bite my nipple tighter. I had left a large dish full of weights for him to use. Never before had I been able to get him to put more than one on each of my nipples. I felt the tug as he hung the second weight on each nipple giving them a push, so they swang the clover clamps biting harder. I prayed silently that he would hang more weights on my already stretched nipples.

"I wonder if I should add more. I know my kinky wife would say yes, but how many more? One for sure, maybe two," He paused for a few seconds.

"Or three I see the clover clamps won't pull off with the barbells thru your pierced nipples ensure that. I know my wife would say at least three. Is that how many you want?"

I nodded my head and tried to say yes, but the ball gag was so large I could only moan around it. My jaw was throbbing from being held so far open I could feel the drool dripping off my chin.

"So the slut wants her nipples stretched and whipped," Jack teased I nodded my head glad he was getting into the scene.

"Well the Calis™ is working wonders, and I need some relief. I felt his hand unbuckle the strap holding the ball gag in place.

He had to pull hard to get it from behind my teeth. I felt his cock against my lips before I could flex my jaw. He pushed in and down my throat. The sudden intrusion caused me to gag once before I got it under control. My face pressed against his pelvis his balls against my chin,

"Now the weights," he said.

I felt his touch on my left nipple then three tugs as he dropped the three weights I would have gasped except his cock was still deep in my throat. He pulled out just enough for me to grasp a breath before he thrust back in.

"Now the other one," I felt the tugs as he hooked the weights on to the clamp and dropped them.

The teeth of the clover clamps bit deep into my nipples the barbells preventing them from sliding off. Jack pulled out enough to let me take a breath, and I screamed around his cock. I felt the chain holding head back release.

"I am going to sit down keep that cock in your mouth slut. I sucked on his cock and let my head follow his movement.

My head now free I relaxed my neck muscles taking his cock into my throat. I rested for a few seconds and then started bobbing my head up and down. My body rocking on the table caused the weight to swing and the clamps to bite tighter.

"Very good slut. Now the whip," he said.

I felt the whip strike first one nipple then the other. Each strike sends a shiver through my bound body. Jack must have felt them.

"Slut you are not allowed to cum till I give you permission."

Each strike of the whip was like a bee sting. I fought to keep my orgasm at bay. My neck was starting to tire, I let my forehead rest against Jacks pelvis he large hard cock buried deep in my throat. I felt the whip on my exposed ass cheek.

"I didn't give you permission to stop slut," Jack growled.

I moved my head up and set a different pace resting my forehead against his pelvis for a few seconds on each stroke and swallowing and humming.

"Oh God, that's good don't stop," he moaned.

As the whip struck one of my nipples. I was lost in the sensations totally unaware of time passing. Suddenly Jack gripped my head as cum shot down my abused throat. I heard him shout

"Cum my slut."

Fireworks went off in my brain as I let the long-suppressed orgasm take my body.

I was jolted back to the present world by a sharp slap against my ass. As my brain came back online, I realized I was laying in bed and not in the hogtie anymore. I tested my arms they were still hooked together but now in front of my body. I struggled to the sit up. I felt the weights slide off my chest and the clover clamps tighten on my sore nipples.

"Well Candy back with us again," Jack said as he handed me a bottle of water.

I took a few swallows flexing my jaw and scooted to the edge of the bed. I had to clear my throat twice before I could make more than a squeak.

"May the slut have a bathroom break," I managed to say my voice rough from the abuse my throat had taken.

"Sure that's one thing I am not into. Let me guide you to the bathroom."

Jack pulled me off the bed steading me in the tall heeled boots. I had to take small steps as my ankles were still chained together. As I walked, I noticed the crotch strap was gone and my pussy was empty, but my ass was still plugged. He guided me down on the toilet and held the clamps and chains out of the way. I relived my full balder, and he dried me. He led me back to bed.

I traced my hands down his body to find his cock which I hope was still hard I wanted it in my aching pussy. I kept my kegel muscles in good shape, and with the large butt plug in my still slightly sore well-fucked ass I knew I would be extra tight.

He held up the bottle of water and the large ball gag.

"Take another drink I am going to gag you for the night. I have dreamed of waking to a gagged women."

I just opened my mouth to accept the gag. It would be a long uncomfortable night. Jack placed the ball against my teeth and pushed he had to hold the back of my head to get enough pressure against the ball to force it between my teeth. I kept stroking his cock which seemed to swell when her forced the gag into my mouth. All my clamped and weighted bit were talking to me.

"Time to fuck that cunt of your slut."

I still had my hands around his cock which felt larger than normal.

"Get on top. I want to watch the weights on your nipples."

Still gripping his cock, I followed him on to the bed and straddled his legs. I spread my clamped labia with one hand and guided his cock into my waiting pussy with the other one. Impaling myself on his large cock. With the large plug in my ass, it was just short of painful as his cock stretched my pussy.

I placed my cuffed hands on the bed over his head and started to ride him. The weights on my stretched clamped nipples are swaying. I rode his throbbing cock for what felt like hours I was slowing down exhausted when he came without warning he hot seed spurting against my cervix triggered my orgasm as I came I collapsed on his chest.

A sharp pain from my nipple woke me from dreamland. I pushed upright realizing I was still on top of Jack, and his hard cock was buried in my pussy. The weights and clamps were gone from my nipples. My natural lube had dried up overnight, and I could feel my insides clinging to Jacks hard cock.

I started to ride him he moaned in approval.

"Yessss. Candy my slut ride and fill that cunt with my seed."

I wondered what time it was. With the hood on my head, I was blind and couldn't tell if it was light outside. Pushing other thoughts from my mind, I rode Jack's morning wood. I was well primed from sleeping bound and gagged all night. Evidently so was Jack as soon as we were both cumming.

As I came down from my orgasmic high Jack slapped my ass and rolled us over and got up. I felt him raise my head and undo the strap holding the gag in place and with a hard tug popped the gag from my mouth and pushed his still hard cock into my mouth.

"Clean it, Candy," he demanded as I felt his cock against my lips.

I greedily licked and sucked our combined juices from his cock thrilled he was still playing along. After a minute he pulled from my mouth.

"Mary sit up so I can remove the hood."

I felt his hands unlock and unzip the hood and pull it off my head. I blinked against the light and shook out my hair.

"Well, honey did you enjoy having a slut for your birthday," I asked Jack as I stood.

I walked over to the dresser and took out the nipple shields that would stretch my nipples. They were the ones from one of Jacks favorite videos. Sharp points protruded from the back of the shields that would poke into my areola. The raised saddles for barbells would stretch my nipple out a good half inch forcing the sharp points into my areola. I picked up the fine chain with loops at each end to loop around my stretched nipples the letters spelling candy hung from the middle. I turned and walked back to Jack.

"Now I know you can treat me rough as I like I will be your slut Candy whenever you put these on. They are from that movie you were so enthralled with."

I placed them in Jacks' hand and stood in front of him my nipples hard in anticipation.

I shook my double D's back and forth.

"Mary would like to be your Candy for the rest of the weekend. Please put them on now I have waited months to feel them."

He studied them. He placed the shields over my hard nipples then the loops of the chain around them before inserting the barbells and pulling them up to rest in the seats. My nipples stood out obscenely. Jacks' cock stuck out pulsing. I sank to my knees.

Next my First Day and Candy.