All Comments on 'Mary, Fred and the Gangster Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 18 years ago
one of your worst

pretty sad excuse for a story so far.

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyalmost 18 years ago
Great Start

Hope to see more of this series. Thanks Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh Well - So What if 99 of 100 of his stories are

about wimpish cucksters who like to watch for the pathetic male humiliation - there are a few like bobie who jackoff to their wife whore fucking others.

Still skimming the pond eh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
JPB's Usual Fare of Wimp Stories-nothing new here

Another boring wimp story. Geez-gets some balls for once.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
You gave the guy the perfect out....

Of course, his career is ruined. But, after finding that his wife wants gang bangs, knowing that this compromises him professionally, he should do a preemptive strike, announce he i sgetting a divorce, prosecute the guy, (so what if he releases the tape? The "hero' has already addresed that by the divorce). In fact he can use the tpe and the attepted blackmail as icing on the prosecutorial cake!

He get's rid of a dumb ass wife, sends a scumbag to prison (as well as the "actors" in the tape) and gets a little damage control on his career. Hmm. If he plays this right he could actually come out of this a hero!

Not your intention, JPB, I am sure, but it is the way I would play it.

Cheers,

C

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHEN YOU OPEN ANYTHING

its hard to tighten up the opening, TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES