All Comments on 'Mary Lets Ethan Learn Sex With Her'

by MichaelPeterson

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too Long

Too long now. Do not continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more...lenght is perfect

It wasn't what l expected from the title but it does have enough to keep me interested in reading more chapters. As for the comment that its to long ignore it, as that reader is looking for a quick read and quick cum. I like the build up that you have come up with. It quite obvious that eventually all four will get involved with a full blown fourway.

I think the next step is for Ethan to talk both women into anal sex. Then pretty wife can get hubby to fuck her ass. That way when they all get together the ladies can get DP'd. The topper would be if Ethan knocked up both of them. That way they could all move in together and live and love as one big happy family.

One more thing, will we ever find out what pretty step mothers name is?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
The length of the story just suited fine.

I wouldn't be adverse to reading more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great.

Great story, I would like to read more with both women but not so drawn out, a little shorter and to the point...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing . Cańt wait to read the next chapter

This is a perfect piece of work - it deserves the length. Dont mind the negative comments. Your writing style is perfect. It captured my attention right to the end, being very easy to visualise. Descriptions are very well made. I loved the little bits about pubic hair trimming, shaving and brazilian too. I would have loved to read about the professional treatment Mary received while getting her Brazilian. Maybe the mom and son can go for a brazilian together in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
perfect

absolutely perfect, the length was not a problem at all, given the action throughout. please continue the story. I cant wait to read the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT A GREAT STORY

I agree with the others, the length is no problem, it keeps your attention the whole time, wanting more and more. Please continue with the story. I love how you call her "pretty wife"..lol. You have a great writing style, it kept me very turned on the entire time I was reading. I will be looking for the continuation!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue with the story. My aching cock is waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ethan said "That was incredible, Mum, and I made you come. That's just so cool!"

A great story, and it's really cute how excited young Ethan feels about having made his mom cum by the hot, vigorous fuck he gave her. His wise mother's instilled in her darling baby boy a pride in his hard young cock and his hot young balls that will last a lifetime.

sabra16023sabra16023over 10 years ago
Great story

Needs a sequel to stepmom getting knocked up..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
story....

wonderfully written story...It kept my attention throughout the entire story...

ebickerebickerover 10 years ago
Hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun enjoyable story that excites as well as humorous moments come back with more great work Thank you for the posting

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
I had to throw in the towel...

After reading 3 pages and still finding no incest, I became bored. I don't have an issue with long stories, so long as they hold my attention. This story, however, besides needing an editor, seemed to just meander on and on. I sometimes find that English authors do have a tendency to add a lot of superfluous and repetitive text. I was very much looking forward to finishing this story, as the beginning held great promise.

Sorry, my friend...

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
A nice set-up

for a monumentous 4-way orgy between the four characters....

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
definitely a sequel!!

Very good story! Very hot!!! The buildup took awhile but now that all parties are engaged, it's time to see where this can go.

mgchnds2mgchnds2over 10 years ago
This SO

needs to be continued!! VERY hot story , that needs to be a series ! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs more:

Just finished reading about Mary.Great storyline,I was surprised that Ethan got both woman before the 3 adults had a three sum. It would be cool to see the husband knock up both woman and move in together.And later have Ethan knock both of them up,all one big happy family. I wish I had a mother like Mary. Just keep up the great work,and hurry please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Never stop

This is a fantastic story. I prefer the incestuous elements but you write excellently. Please. Keep going. It's an amazing story. I don't care how far fetched it is. It's still great. Thank you.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
too much, no focus

Is it about Ethan learning as alluded to in the sub text? (which doesn't occur till page 6 of 8) Or is about hooking up with her ex? Or about paying a male escort? Or a lesbian relationship with the new wife of her ex? Or her once a week booty call?

The fact that the reason she is divorced is because her husband was cheating on her with her best (and still current) friend becomes rather hypocritical when she decides to do the same exact thing to his new wife but sees nothing wrong with it.

It really doesn't matter anyway because you put so much, with so little detail, that there is no development, no romance, no personal involvement, and nothing below a shallow superficiality.

. But this will stay just between us won't it?

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ethan must knock-up both of the women!

I hope that the story will follow the classic tales in this genre through out history.

Ethan must manipulate his mother as well as his step mother and (inspite of their reluctance) impregnate them both!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Lucky Ethan, sex with his own mum, sex with his step mum, it can't be bad, all it needs now is for Ethan's dad and Nick to ravage the boy's arse then he will be fully experienced. ........ You write a good story, I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Education?

Most of this is understandable, even believable. After our divorce and while we each had separate partners, Linda and I would hook up 2&3 times a week in addition to my hooking up with my first wife a couple of times a week. Once a couple have been married, there seems to be a bond. If fact, I have discovered that there is a subtle bond with every woman I've had sex with. We've gone on with life, but when we see each other it is there. I understand about Ethan. I taught my step-daughter about heterosexual encounters. My ex taught her daughter about saphicc sex and we all got together for threesomes. She's happily married with a bunch of kids now. Not mine! The pretty wife and ex wife I get too as my ex wife used to get together with her ex girlfriend (who stole Linda's husband away) and had hot, sometimes angry, but evidently satisfying girl/girl sex. I don't quite get Nick and the Male Hooker still being in the picture later on. The Hooker doesn't really add to the story at all, and Nick is just a good kicking off point for her getting back into sex and supplying a place for her to meet 'pretty wife' later on. He doesn't really move the story along at all either. Your Ethan is a little too greedy with his manipulations and Lunar liasons. He becomes a character whom from feeling sorry for (as he comes from a broken home etc.) to a personality I could come to despise if the story went on any longer. Be careful with your protagonist. Your readers must like or emphasize with his needs. Good story. I enjoyed it. Oh! Mom's little sleeping pill dodge was a little flimsey and Ethan should have been made aware of how transparent he was after they had 'real sex' for the first time. Being allowed to think he was undiscovered inflates his ego too much.

luckysevenluckysevenalmost 10 years ago
What an Education

I don't care how far fetched it is I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. My own sexual education was with an older woman and Ethan's sexual adventures brought back many happy memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Father should teach boy

Father should let his inhibitions slip and let his desire to taste his son's cock, and other things, get the better of him and pretty young wife might spy on it without daddy knowing, while she pleasures herself as her step son is taught male on male sex by her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like your style

Great story. I don't usually go for the long stories but you kept the action going. I don't mind reading the long stories but they often stray off and get drowned in dialogue and forget that people come here to read erotic stories. You stayed on point... kudos!

Justice5858Justice5858over 7 years ago
Well done

Story is well done, I have to agree with some of the other comments I was a little concerned at first at the length but you tied all storylines together which big reading enjoyable. I also have to agree I don't see where Nick and the male prostitute fit in any longer. I would like to see Ethan take some control of pretty wife and use her when he wants since she would know she is now in no position to say no to him. Maybe a friend of hers could be brought in? Stay away from the Father knowing, adds to the excitement.

Your description of the sex encounters is good! Some people go on and on, you start the stimulation and then let the imagination take over.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 7 years ago
OMG

Now that is a hot n wild story, l also agree with everyone else about the length, it's not an issue with me either, so make the next chapters as long or as short as you wish, l also agree need to lose other sex partners for mother dearest too.

l would rather have all four of them father, ex-wife, son, and new wife, end up living under one roof, an all sleeping together in one great big bed, where there is lots of sex together, with boys seeking sex with the girls, an the girls seeking sex with each other, all of which ends up being a massive free for all, now whether you include pregnancies is up to you, but would love to have it added to the story.

l think it would be very hot to keep it all in the family, the son does not leave home, to get married to some other girl, oh l know, maybe have the boy's father an mother remarry, then he gets to have pretty wife as his own wife, but they all still stay and live together, as one great big happy, sex loving family. Rated 5 Stars. Cheers C.G.A.

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 7 years ago
Waist Of My Time Reading

Story more about mother fucking every body else less of her fucking son I gave it one 🌟 if I could give 0 stars I Damn would have

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No sex for 7 years then 5 lovers in a flash. Definitely a nympho now

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

I have to agree with the anonymous post from (8) years ago...there is a sort of bond with the ladies I have been with; there had to be for me to have sex with them (I know, I know...sounds too 'girly' for a guy to say that, but it is true)...and if I ever see one of them, I still feel an attachment of sorts...

Family teaching...good idea, in theory, if not in practice...too many people opposed to it...I would think a lot of work goes into it.

To the other commenter who said he would have given zero (0) stars if he could have...did not have to rate it, & also did not have to leave such a mean and disgusting comment...just QUIT READING AND GO TO A DIFFERENT STORY, leave the ugliness in your black little heart!!

I like the story length; some of the writing was tedious, but still enjoyed it...

**5** Stars...

JasteJasteover 1 year ago

Long story but worth it

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

'Whilst'?

Really tired of that word...

A lit of mis-spelled words too so someone should proof read your work.

2 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMichaelPeterson@MichaelPeterson
Now that I have got a batch of stories on Literotica and they get decent marks, I am enjoying the whole experience. It's interesting to watch a new story get its readers and its marks. I like the comments (except the personally offensive ones) and I try to respond when they ...