All Comments on 'Mary, Maid To Serve Pt. 01'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Show some spunk!

This story would have been interesting if the heroine would have had some spunk, some sass, or at least some intelligence. It is completely unbelieveable that even hailing from "cork, ireland" a woman could be that stupid and mousey in 1972.

if you want interest in a story it packs more of a punch if the protaganist is at least somewhat sympathetic. I came away from this thinking, so what? the stupid cow. booring. Its still early enough to give her a little spirit, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love it

I love this story, it is set in such an erotic environment. The big house, the young irish maid! Bring on chapter 2, cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ace Story

What a great story. Only look forward to more, the darkcloud is truly a great writer. This story got me horny as hell itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great tale

Wow, what a great story! Darkcloud you really do have some great ideas for stories. I am impressed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
moar!

love the onset!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anymore?

Will there be any more to this story?

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 4 years ago
Very erotic, ready for more chapters to follow?

It's a delightfully erotic story, offering the opportunity for much more to follow hopefully? Of course, Mary will want to also learn how to dutifully serve the Lady Penelope, Mistress of the House, and unquestionably, Mr. Culver, the butler will expect an occasional romp, daily or whenever Mary is not otherwise committed; and then there's the possibility of David Junior, possibly away at University currently, but returning for the holidays and glad to consider a randy holiday romp with Mary. Maybe at some time, he'll bring a mate back for the holidays with him and they'll offer Mary a doubleheader? Do Master David and Lady Penelope ever invite other relatives or guests to share the luxuries of their gracious household? I hope you'll return to writing the Rest of the Story. thanks for Sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous