All Comments on 'Mary Plays and Mary Pays'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
hawkeye007hawkeye007almost 14 years ago
loved it!

JPB sometimes you get it right...

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 14 years ago
Love the Story

Like the way he got even with everyone.

and Brother must be hurting the most.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Smooth Revenge Story

She was a slick cheat and he never had a chance to defend himself until the compost hit the fan.

Fiend6609Fiend6609almost 14 years ago

Write more like this please. We need more torch the bitch revenge stories. I'm so sick of cuckold stories where the guy takes it , likes it or gets the blame for his wife being a shallow cheating whore.

chytownchytownalmost 14 years ago
Bobby Boy!!!!!!!!!

GREAT STORY!!!!!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A well arranged story

Fast reading and to the point. A good storyline and a well written post.

Thanks

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 14 years ago
Good Job

With JPB you never know what you are going to get and that is why I do read him. Plus he is a VERY prolific writer.

ryu77ryu77almost 14 years ago
Chagrined summed up...

why I always read JPB's stories.

CyberSearcherCyberSearcherabout 13 years ago
Better Revenge

Would be for him to keep her around and make her his slave.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
lol.....loved it

every once a while JPB get some balls instead of being a pussy he mans up from time to time

brujaybrujayabout 13 years ago
Fun Read

Fast, fun, and straightforward. Great revenge story. I enjoyed it.

Thank you for sharing your stories with the rest of us.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I would have rated it 5*****.

Provided he has stopped with getting the recording and sending the recording to family, friend, neighbors, and co-workers. However, he had to go the the extreme and get a guy, shooting, and other unnecessary violence.

Therefore, I could only rate it 3***.

Of course it is totally unrealistic that a woman would go crazy over big cocks but I overlooked that stupid part of the story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
11 YEARS OF PLEASURE/PAIN

now its time for real time loving. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

All of the cheaters are lucky they are still breathing. They all deserve agonizing pain for the rest of their lives. Fuck 'um

HA

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Ratings

show what people like and want. Ones like this always have ratings around 4.5 at least. Wimped out or forgiving stories don't make it out of the 3's. Good story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
My kind of revenge story...

He fucked them just like they fucked Mary. I think she got off light but that's just me. Thank you for writing.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Well that was revenge!

But I'm not sure what he did could EVER make up for all those years of betrayal. If he had killed them all I don't see it making things equal. If that's what friends and a wife do, who needs enemies?

iffarmeriffarmerover 10 years ago
Women Are So Much Better ...

... at keeping secrets from their husbands than the other way round. It has always been so. I know that personally. Too bad I didn't learn that about women much earlier, and about my wife in particular. It was 11 years for this story's husband, it was 26 years for me. And he had a good time for those 11 years years, and is still young enough to start over. I had 26 years of hell from her public disrespect and demeaning behavior. I stayed only for the children. From what I know now, it's not clear who the father of child #2 is. Doesn't matter now.

Anyway, good realistic story, if a bit violent for my taste.

BTW, I'm still married to her, but the dynamics are very different now: I'm getting payback, in a manner of speaking, with her implicit consent. And she's still a hot piece of ass, even at 55.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Typical with an extra slice of revenge.

Nice sweet and short...they are always way too short when they're this good. Thanks JPB!!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
just wait

All he has to do is wait long enough, then divorce for abandonment.

She walked away, he keeps what she left behind.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
divorce

he can file for desertion after a year and I believe retain all assets

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Again

I hate cheaters. In a previous comment it was said that women can hide an affair from their husband easier than a man can. I can certainly testify to that. Fucking worthless cunt and the asshole friends all deserved what they got.

Damn

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
almost

I would have given you a five if you had capped the wife like the brother. One right in the kneecap and one in her useless ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yep

"Mary tried for three months to get me to talk to her and I refused to even acknowledge that she was alive."

My ex-whore worked about twice that long to get me to speak to her and then off and on again for the past 15 years. Turns out, she didn't give up her boyfriend after I asked her out after finding out they had split. He cheated on her so she cut him loose, for only a few weeks I guess. We started going out and she started fucking him again, even after I asked her to marry me and then we tied the knot.

I guess she was/is a size queen. I have a respectable 7 1/2" cock, moderately thick at 6 1/2". But Tom had a 9 1/4" cock and about the same thickness. When it came right down to it, she just didn't want to give that up.

So, how did I catch them? Jan went to work about an hour before me as usual, after we'd been married 4 years. We got off at the same time because my job didn't take a lunch break, we worked straight through just so we could go home earlier.

That particular day, she woke me up when she was ready to leave and left before I could tell her I was sick and then ask her to call work for me. Instead, I made the call and then went back to bed, shaking, shivering, sweating and puking. But something woke me up and I realized someone was home. Looking at the clock, I realized it was only a few minutes after noon and that I hadn't slept the day away. After a while, I realized Jan hadn't come to check on me so I got up, peed and went looking for her.

I could hear them in the spare bedroom. The one we'd begun to fix up for a planned pregnancy. Not fully understanding what it was I was hearing, I tracked the sounds to the spare room and looked in, the door was wide open. There was Jan, up on all four while Tom stood behind her and pounded away. She was grunting and coaxing him on, telling him how much she loved the way he fucked her. I stumbled away, found our video recorder and went back, to catch the last 5 minutes or so. After he roared while he shot his cum into MY wife, he collapsed to the bed next to her and they both lay there, spooning, facing me. It took a few seconds before she opened her eyes and saw me filming and began screaming.

With them heading toward me, I headed straight back to our room and slammed the door behind me, sliding her dressing chair underneath the knob. Then I started dressing, stopping to puke a couple times, while they screamed, shouted and pounded on the door. I realized, they would have to eventually leave for work, otherwise they, at least my wife, I wasn't sure where Tom worked, would lose her job. Sure enough, while I packed my shit, I heard them both leave, shouting at one another and Jan occasionally screaming at him.

We rented our house and my name was on everything, because she was at work when I signed all the papers so we could move in. I packed my shit, along with all my tools, guns, etc, and left, never to return. Then I called our landlord, the PUD, water and sewer, cable, etc guys and told them at the end of the month, we were leaving and I wanted everything shut off, with the exception of our landlord. Him I told we were just leaving.

Jan looked for me for two months before she found me. I'm a logger and my boss has four different crews all in different parts of the State. He transferred me to the furthest one away and kept it on the down low. He never did actually tell Jan I'd quit, but made sure he didn't speak with her and let a couple of the guys tell her I'd quit and left town.

I guess she ended up with no where to live after she was evicted and everything shut off. A friend of hers let her move in and she stayed there until she broke down and moved in with her boyfriend. It didn't hurt my feelings at all when he brought her home a bug that took penicillin to kill. While we were together, she made sure he used a rubber so there were no gooey surprises for me.

She found me after about 18 months. I'm not sure how, but I figured she'd want to kill me if she ever did. You see, like our protagonist in this story, I'd burned a hundred tapes and started sending and giving them out. It didn't take long and everyone in town had seen her in action! Including everyone in her family and everyone I could find an address for.

But instead, she begged me to take her back. Even when my girlfriend came home from work, she continued to work on me, until my girlfriend threw he out. You see, I didn't think I was married anymore the instant I found my wife wasn't mine. She called and stopped by, even while living with Tom, on a regular round of antibiotics.

Their video eventually made it to the internet and I'm sure a lot of people reading this saw it. She's dark haired, tall and slender with nice tits and a butterfly tattoo over one tit. Tom is a little taller, olive skinned and bald, although at the time of the video, still fairly young in his late 20's.

I still see her from time to time and yet, we're still married. My girlfriend and I have four kids, we both wanted four and live in a pretty nice house on a large piece of property. Jan still tells me she's waiting for me to return, we're still man and wife. I keep telling her to stop by the clinic more often and try and stay on top of killing the bugs that leak out of her slimy cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't know where she is? PERFECT!

File using abandonment, wait the year and get rid of the slut with very little cost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of Bob's better ones

Great revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmmm

Since she left town, he could try to file for abandonment after a couple months. Hope she doesn't come back before it is finalized.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
SOMEHOW I JUST DONT THINK ROBBY ROY

is finished with the closure, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Like it

Really enjoyed the activities after he pulled the gun. Good revenge to end the story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That made no sense

I understand everything until the point where Mary realizes they'll never get back together and gives up her half of their assets instead of filing for a divorce. THAT made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All Right

I really enjoyed this Story .. Finally a Man and not a Mouse ..

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 4 years ago
Re-read.

I love this story, with luck she will catch something very serious and die slowly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap of a cuck

Just plain another cuck story, The author Takes especially Time to describe how hubby observed his wife is getting dicked in every Way I guess. You'll find no skill or Talent here, just a brunch of cuck nonsense

oldwayneoldwayneover 4 years ago
I DON'T SEE HOW THE LAST "ANONYMOUS" FOUND A CUCK IN THIS ONE!

This may have equaled what I could expect from PAPATOAD or torchthebitch! One of JPB's best ever...definitely Five Stars***** ...Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
q13TU

I would have made sure everywhere she went for as long as i lived, that vid would show up

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Good! Revenge and punishment really matched cheaters

File for abandonment and

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Sometimes

Sometimes Bob is good, and.occasionally, like this, he is outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Extreme and funny.. :)

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Got to love those BTB stories

GraywolfofcGraywolfofcalmost 3 years ago

Is there going to be a 2nd part?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Always the same JPB fantasy. Slut wife obsessed having big cocks, otherwise unassuming housewife. Clueless husband hears (without missing a word) the whole cheating history while eavesdropping through the window.

A guy gets shot in ass and explains that as accident? No neighbors hear any gun shots. Another guy fucking slut in the ass while being held at gunpoint, no problem with erection.

All very believable, in JPB universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

JPB could probably be the top rated author in the loving wives category if he would just flesh out his female characters’ thoughts, feelings and regrets (if any).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wheels on the bus go round and round, wheels on the bus go round and round on Mary. Wonder if she like back door action now.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Sometimes you just need to read one of Bob’s good ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yet another of of JPB's shit ones where he embraces forced rape. Get help or just off yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awful story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

preach......why pay a whore to leave.....wait on city transit to do the work for ya!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great. original story.

Thanks.

Ed

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

An interesting story, nor realistic but interesting.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

A wimpy btb. He embarassed himself more than the assholes. And Phil got off scot free.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

Another fun read! Thanks!!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon6 months ago

It's hilarious how many JPB nuthuggers fans he has here. For such a shitty writer....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS