Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster you worthless whore! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, faster!" Maryse yelled in between hard strikes with that cane, "I want to see that big booty jiggle. Which I know, mmmmmmmmm, isn't that hard for you, but I also want to see some effort from your walking. Come on, at least try and prove that you can live up to the legacy of the divas. We both know you can't, mmmmmmmm, but there's nothing I love more than watching some fat assed bitch failing to prove herself. Oooooooooooh, well... maybe there are a few things I love more, but you'll find that out soon enough. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh you will, mmmmmmmm, but for now, just concentrate on moving your lazy ass! I said move it!"

"AH fuck, yes my French Mistress, I'm sorry my French Mistress!" Bayley cried out and whimpered, quickly adding, "OWWW FUCK! Thank you my French Mistress. OWWW FUCK! Thank you my French Mistress. OWWWWWWWWW, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK! Thank you my French Mistress."

Eventually Maryse would have to remove those beautiful words from the equation. Or at least, she would have to remove those tights. Oh oui, there was a way she could keep both, something which made her grin wickedly. And besides, if she kept going, those tights would probably tear anyway. Because it was a miracle they were able to hold all that booty, but what chance did they have when they were being caned?

The answer to that was unsurprisingly none, and that fabric began tearing as Maryse increased the force behind her blows, and began giving Bayley's big titties the same treatment. Then she retrieved her permanent marker, grabbed hold of Bayley's gear, and yank one piece of it out of the way, and then the other, again making the pathetic whore cry out.

"What? Did you really think we were going to do this with you wearing clothes the entire time?" Maryse questioned mockingly, "Non, you should be ready for this. It is a miracle I have allowed you to wear anything for this long, mmmmmmmmmm, when you of all people should know that a proper spanking must be bare bottom. I only waited this long, because I enjoyed seeing those beautiful words on your gear. Of course, mmmmmmmmm, there is a simple way I can still see those words. Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, hold still you worthless slut! Ooooooooooooh oui, this is what should always be on your butt. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm fuck!"

Bayley once again found herself whimpering and crying, this time as her most likely ruined gear was pulled down, not completely off her body, leaving her in a sorry and dishevelled state. Fearing she would trip up on her tights Bayley spread her legs wide apart, meaning that they only went down to her knees. Her panties quickly joined them, allowing Maryse to write the same thing on her bare flesh as she did on those tights.

Admittedly, Bayley didn't know that for sure, as she couldn't see it, but Maryse's words, and the way she moved that marker, made it certainly seemed to be the case. Whatever the case was, Maryse seemed very pleased with herself by it, admiring the site for a few long seconds, before going right back to the spanking.

The first few blows were delivered by hand, something that Bayley was a lot more used too. Oh yes, Bayley loved to be spanked like that, and if she closed her eyes she could imagine that she was being spanked by someone respectable, like Charlotte, Sasha, Asuka, or even Becky. Well, 'The Man' version of Becky, not the total bottom who had been reduced to a piece of furniture.

Just another one of Maryse's pretty decorations, to prove how powerful she was. Of course, while Bayley couldn't help think about the other women who had topped her, and meant so much more to her, inevitably her main focus was on this ridiculously talented top. Especially when Maryse went back to using that cane.

Well actually her main focus was on the increasing pain bombarding her poor booty. For the most part she liked it, at least on some level, but no matter how submissive she was, pain was pain, and there was only so much she could take of it. And Maryse using every ounce of her strength to beat her but was just too much.

Especially as she could feel her cheeks jiggling obscenely, turning a bright red, and then a bruised and angry red, while the sound of that cane meeting flesh almost drowned out her constant squeals of agony. And through it all Maryse laughed like the sadistic bitch she was, proving there would be no mercy for poor Bayley. But she had to try.

"Mercy, mercy, oh please, MERCY!" Bayley squealed loudly towards the end.

Which of course was met with evil laughter, and then Maryse yelling at her, "All I hear is 'yes, yes, yes' and 'spank me harder'. And I am happy to oblige."

Somehow Maryse found a way to pick up her pace even more for a few long minutes, which felt more like hours, in the process turning up the running machine more and more until poor Bayley could no longer keep up, her pants fell down around her ankles, tripping her up and causing her to crash headfirst into the control panel in front of her, collapse onto the machine and then be shoved off of it by the treadmill.

Which was like something out of a clip show, especially because it caused Maryse to laugh her head off. Then she abruptly stopped in favour of grabbing Bayley's ponytail and forcefully yanking her towards an exercise bike, and then placing her stomach first over the seat and smacking her incredibly sore ass.

"Stay there bitch!" Maryse ordered loudly, smacking Bayley's ass roughly.

Maryse only intended to smack that ass once, but she just couldn't resist a few more, eventually playing that booty like bongo drums, making the former champion and respected wrestler squirm and cry pathetically on top of that machine. But more importantly, it made that gigantic ass jiggle for her amusement, and that was all that mattered. Not nearly as much as it had been before, but it was more than enough to amuse her.

Then she quickly grabbed her phone to take a picture of her handiwork, before choosing a nice big strap-on and a bottle of lube. She then gave her future bitch an extra special treat, by stripping off her clothes in front of her, and better yet, attaching that weapon of ass destruction around her waist, and covering it with the lube, making it pretty clear what was going to happen next.

Then to make it crystal clear Maryse announced, "You see this? Huh? Guess where it's going. Come on, do it. Do it! Mmmmmmmmm, surely even a dumb whore like you must know."

"It's going up my butt." Bayley whimpered pathetically.

"Your what?" Maryse pushed with a grin.

"My... my big fat ass." Bayley lowered her head, and answered softly, "Oh God, it's going up my big fat ass."

"That's right whore, mmmmmmmm, that's where it's going." Maryse chuckled, before pushing even further, "And what do you say?"

Bayley gulped softly, however even though she hated herself for it, she couldn't resist pleading, "Oh please, my French Mistress, fuck my ass. Fuck my big fat ass. Fuck it hard and deep, and make me your fat assed bitch. Please? Oh God, I love it up my big fat ass, my French Mistress. Please fuck me back there."

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Maryse chuckled wickedly, moving back around behind her prey, "But first, J'ai faim.Mmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhh oui, et je vois une délicieuse petite collation, qui n'attend que d'être mangée. Ou plus exactement, un gros repas gastronomique de viande de cul.Mmmmmmmmm oui, ton obscène gros butin a l'air délicieux Bayley. Pour le manger. Oh oui, I'm hungry. Mmmmmmmm, oooooooooooh oui, and I see a delicious little snack, just waiting to be eaten. Or more accurately, a big fat gourmet meal of ass meat. Mmmmmmmmm oui, your obscenely big booty looks delicious Bayley. I can't wait to eat it."

Despite that claim it was still a few long minutes before the inevitable rim job started, as Maryse again couldn't help but admire her handiwork, first with her eyes, then with her hands. Oh yes, Maryse just couldn't resist grabbing on to that big sexy ass and greedily began groping it. Which of course, made the worthless little butt slut cry out and whimper from the contact to her sore flesh.

Then she started making other sounds, like cooing and even moaning, as only some of the pain was caressed away. Maryse tried to put a stop to that, by occasionally grabbing firmly onto one of those butt cheeks and jiggling them around, but it was no use, the pain had faded, and that would be even more the case during the rim job.

The initial anal penetration may provide more pain, but it wouldn't be for long, and it was hard to tell whether this anal whore felt any pain at all. Of course, that didn't matter. No, a bottom's feelings were merely a by-product to her, all that truly mattered was her own pleasure. Which was why she spent so long playing with that big butt before fucking it, or even licking it.

And when she did, she didn't even start out with Bayley's ass. Instead Maryse pressed a long, lingering kiss to those giant cheeks, before peppering them all over that obscenely big booty. Which definitely seemed like a submissive thing to do, so much so that Maryse had pushed her bitches into doing the exact same thing with her perfect little ass. But Maryse just couldn't help herself, as she was lost in her lust for big fat ass.

Of course a pathetic little bottom like Bayley would never dare question her, but to make herself feel better Maryse made an addition which she would never accept from one of her bitches. Admittedly it wasn't a conscious decision, just something she did automatically, but the more she thought about it, the more Maryse realized it made her feel a lot less submissive.

On the other hand, it made her feel more weird, but her fetish was already weird, and disgusting, so she might as well embrace all aspects of it. Namely, sliding her tongue all over that big booty, as well as nibbling and sucking it. That was eventually followed by motor-boating, but that had been something Maryse had been doing for years, and it had never felt more appropriate then with this obscenely fat ass.

Bayley was mostly blushing at that point, as while it did feel kind of good, it felt mostly weird. And most of the good feelings came from how part of her body was driving a woman like Maryse crazy with lust. After all, Maryse had literally just mocked her for not being pretty enough to be part of the WWE, which she had heard a lot, and not just from online trolls, but from people high up in management.

And yet, for all the people chipping away at her self-esteem, all the hottest women in the WWE, past and present, seemed to love her big booty. Which was mostly a double-edged sword, especially considering she was trying to reinvent herself. But at least in that moment, and especially in the ones that followed it, it was a very good thing.

She certainly thought so when Maryse finally spread her big butt cheeks open with both hands and slid her tongue over her ass hole. Admittedly Maryse insisted on licking the full length of her butt crack, and not just during that first time, but the first half a dozen licks. However, those licks gradually got shorter, until the so-called Sexiest of the Sexy was very much concentrating on tonguing her most private hole.

Oh yes, this ridiculously beautiful woman was passionately lapping away at Bayley's butt hole, worshiping her forbidden hole like it was her job. And just for a moment, that allowed Bayley to pretend she was the top here. That she had been the one to finally take the legendary Maryse down a peg, and as a result the effortlessly dominant woman was now kissing her ass, so Bayley would take it easy on her when she butt fucked her.

It was an illusion which didn't last long, and ironically it was bought to an end by Maryse, giving her more than a rim job. Something that every bottom would do in that position, and something Bayley had done like a thousand times, the difference was that when Maryse pushed her tongue against Bayley's butt hole that well used fuck hole open to welcome it.

And not just a little bit, but the whole thing, something which caused Maryse to chuckle and grin wickedly. Meanwhile, Bayley blushed, but she was also moaning loudly, as her slutty little back door was tongue fucked. Literally, that tongue sliding in and out for a few long minutes, before it was ultimately replaced by a finger.

"Oooooooooooooh Bayley, your ass is so loose!" Maryse chuckled with delight, "Oooooooooooooh Bayley, ton cul est si lâche! Mmmmmmmmm, oh oui, ton petit trou de cul affamé avale juste mon doigt avec facilité. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, on dirait que je n'ai pas besoin de m'embêter avec du lubrifiant. Ou un travail de jante. Mais alors, je "Je ne fais pas ça pour votre bénéfice. Non, je fais ça parce que c'est amusant pour moi, et ne l'oubliez pas, espèce de petit trou de merde sans valeur. Mmmmmmmmm, oh oui, your hungry little ass hole just swallows my finger with ease. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, looks like I didn't need to bother with lube. Or a rim job. But then, I'm not doing this for your benefit. Non, I'm doing this because it's fun for me, and don't you forget it, you worthless little fuck hole."

Which actually caused Bayley to blush and whimper pathetically, but she offered up no response, and just took whatever Maryse had to give her, because already she just couldn't resist. Already she wanted a cock in her ass, and all she had to do now was stay quiet, and she would get it. Oh God, for all her talk of wanting to change, she was still the same pathetic butt slut that she'd always been.

She deserved this. She deserved to be used. Her fat ass fucked by first one, then two fingers, preparing her for something bigger. Namely Maryse's cock, something Bayley wanted so desperately now that she would beg for it. Which was good, because that was exactly what she would have to do, and she knew it.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Maryse raised an eyebrow, "Eh bien, qu'attendez-vous? Nous savons tous les deux que vous voulez vous faire baiser par ma grosse bite de fille bien dure, alors allez-y et mendie-la, et peut-être que je vous donnerai le privilège de la prendre. Mmmmmmmmm oui, allez putain, supplie. Beg le plus sexy du sexy pour détruire votre gros cul dégoûtant comme la petite pute anale pathétique que vous êtes! We both know that you want to get fucked by my big hard girl cock, so go ahead and beg for it, and maybe I'll give you the privilege of taking it. Mmmmmmmmm oui, come on whore, beg. Beg The Sexiest Of The Sexy to destroy your big fat disgusting ass like the pathetic little anal whore you are!"

Bayley whimpered at the humiliating words, but barely hesitated to obey, "Please my French Mistress, oh please fuck my ass. Fuck my big fat ass. Pound it hard and deep. I want it, mmmmmmmm, I need it! Please, give it to me. Make those big butt cheeks jiggle and shake for your amusement. Make me your little anal whore, with a big fat ass! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, make me your pathetic little anal whore, and destroy my big fat disgusting ass. Please, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeee, fuck me! Fuck my ass, fuck me in the ass, ass fuck me, oh God! Ah fuck! Please my French Mistress, use me, and my big fat disgusting ass, for your pleasure."

"I suppose that will do." Maryse huffed, "Je suppose que cela fera l'affaire, alors fermez-la et écartez vos joues! Ohhhhhhhhh oui shut up and spread your cheeks! Ooooooooooh oui, mmmmmmmmm, show me your slutty little bitch hole! Oh oui! Do it you worthless bitch! J'ai dit fais-le, fais-le salope sans valeur! Faites-le, faites-le, faites-le! Yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh!"

"Yes my French Mistress." Bayley blushed and whimpered pathetically, doing as she was told.

Maryse cackled wickedly as another shameless anal whore pulled themselves open for her, presenting her with what was rightfully hers, namely their fuck holes. Of course, Maryse was only interested in the most private one, as that emphasized her natural power and superiority, while solidifying the other woman was weak and inferior to her.

And she was sure she had never met anyone so pathetically weak and obviously inferior to her than the woman known simply as Bayley. Oh yes, this woman was truly a disgrace to their gender, and all of humanity for that matter. Worthless, if it was not for her big fat ass. Oh yes, Bayley's purpose in life was clearly to get butt fucked, and Maryse was about to make sure that she knew it.

Of course this wasn't about doing Bayley a favour. No, that was merely a by-product to this procedure. What was truly important here was Maryse's pleasure, as it always should be. So Maryse replacing her fingers with her cock and slowly pushing forwards had nothing to do with Bayley's comfort.

No, that was just another by-product to her enjoyment, as there was nothing she loved more than watching some pathetic bottom's butt hole start stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until the head of her cock slid through that anal ring and into that fuck hole's fuck hole. Which in her experience at least caused her bitch to attempt a cry of pain and pleasure, but in a lot of cases, like this one, Bayley just cried out in pure pleasure, which of course caused Maryse to laugh hysterically, and mock her prey.

"Oh my God, did you really just moan?" Maryse burst out laughing hysterically, "Oh mon Dieu, tu viens vraiment de gémir? Oh mon Dieu, tu l'as fait! Mmmmmmmmm, tu viens de gémir de pur plaisir de te faire pénétrer ton gros cul dégoûtant! Ha ha ha ha, tu n'as vraiment aucune honte, n'est-ce pas? Non, mmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooooh oui, tu n'es vraiment qu'une petite pute anale pathétique. Comme tu devrais l'être. grosse et grosse est clairement destinée à être une petite pute anale pathétique, vous faisant doubler la petite pute anale pathétique. Oh oui, embrassez votre destin Bayley.embrassez le fait que vous n'êtes rien d'autre que ma grosse salope au cul! Ma pathétique petite pute anale, laissez-moi vous le prouver. Oh my God, you did! Mmmmmmmmm, you just moaned in pure pleasure from getting your big fat disgusting ass penetrated! Ha ha ha ha, you really have no shame whatsoever, do you? Do you? Non, mmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooooh oui, you're truly nothing but a pathetic little anal whore. As you should be. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, every wrestler is secretly a pathetic little anal whore deep down, and any girl with an ass this big and fat is clearly destined to be a pathetic little anal whore, making you double the pathetic little anal whore. Oh oui, embrace your destiny Bayley. embrace the fact that you're nothing but my fat assed bitch! My big butt slut! My pathetic little anal whore. Here, let me prove it."

That piece of meat offered up no response, at least not in the form of words, although the way her ass hole effortlessly swallowed that big dick spoke volumes, and what was even louder were the whimpers, cries and even moans of pure pleasure that came out of Bayley's mouth the entire time. Oh yes, Bayley was proving herself to be one of the most shameless anal whores Maryse had ever met, which was really, really saying something.

But then, that was an extremely good thing, because it would've been a disgrace if such a juicy piece of fuck meat hadn't been getting it's daily pounding. Hell, perhaps it even deserved hourly anal poundings, something which Maryse would be only too happy to give it for at least the first month or so Bayley was her property.

Not that Maryse could allow herself to become too lost in dreaming about the future, when her present was pure heaven. Especially for those wonderfully long seconds, or possibly even minutes, that she slowly watched inch after inch of her big hard girl dick disappearing into that ridiculously fat ass. Oh yes, Maryse might even literally drooled while watching inch after inch of her strap-on cock sliding through that forbidden hole, and deep into Bayley's bowels.