Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like she'd done with all the fuck holes surrounding them, Maryse thought with a wicked grin. Then she briefly hesitated, sorry that she didn't bring her other bitches with her, before again refocusing on the heavenly sight before her.

Bayley tried to hide it, but she loved the feeling of a big dick sliding into her bowels, and even penetrating her poor little butt hole, especially when that big dick was of the strap-on variety, and it wasn't just attached to another woman. No, it was attached to another female wrestler. To a dominant top, who knew just how to treat a pathetic little anal whore.

Again, this might be a multiple time champion, but Maryse had never truly been known for her wrestling. What she was, was someone who knew exactly how to top slutty little bottoms, and use that to have a iron grip on the women's division for a few years, especially behind the scenes. And now Bayley was learning first-hand why so many of her idols had been right where she was now, spreading her cheeks and taking it up the butt for this intimidating top.

In fact, while it had been a little heart-breaking to know those women she respected had submitted to this glorified model, now Bayley was jealous of them for having this pleasure first. Also, maybe a little grateful to them, as they gave the ass taming goddess simply known as Maryse practice. Not that she needed it. No, Maryse was probably just naturally dominant.

But either way Bayley was definitely receiving the benefit now, and it only got better when the butt fucking officially got underway. Namely after Maryse's thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of that big dick was buried deep within Bayley's booty. Something which of course, the loudmouth French-Canadian just had to further torment her about.

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooodddddddddd, so easy! Mmmmmmmmm oui, that's was si facile, sooooooooo easy, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" Maryse moaned dreamily, before smacking Bayley's big booty roughly and taunting with a wicked laugh, "Ha ha ha ha, ça vient de glisser si facilement dans ton sale petit trou de merde! Oh putain, tu n'as pas honte? Rien du tout? Huh? parie qu'ils font juste la queue pour détruire ce gros cul dégoûtant, comme la petite pute anale pathétique que tu es. Bien! C'est pour ça que tu es. butin! Ha ha ha ha, prends-le chienne! Putain, prends-le! Ha ha ha ha, that just slid so easy into your nasty little shit hole! Oh fuck, have you no shame? None whatsoever? Huh? Mmmmmmmmm fuck, you must be getting this big fat ass gang banged every night! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, I bet they just line up to wreck this big fat disgusting ass, like the pathetic little anal whore you are. Good! It's what you're for. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, big dumb butt slut Bayley is good for nothing but taking it in her big fat booty! Ha ha ha ha, take it bitch! Fucking take it, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, TAKE IT!"

Of course those wicked words only added to Bayley's enjoyment, almost as much is the feeling of Maryse slowly pulling her hips back, and then pushing them forwards, repeating the process over and over to officially start fucking Bayley's big booty. Something both women savoured for a few long minutes, but especially Maryse, like every other top seem to delight in watching her cock pumping in and out of a bottom's most private hole, maybe especially when that bottom was displaying herself for her.

When she was holding her ass cheeks open, and literally offering up her butt hole as a sacrifice to their mutual pleasure. Although more importantly, the top's pleasure, which Maryse had mentioned repeatedly, was all she cared about. Which shouldn't have been a turn on, but it really was.

What was even better was the effortless skill that Maryse unsurprisingly showed, causing whatever pain there had been to quickly disappear in favour of pure pleasure. Of course, after years of nearly non-stop rectum wrecking's, Bayley was such a butt slut that she had indeed enjoyed the initial anal penetration and ass stuffing.

But even that twisted level of enjoyment was mostly mental, where as this was both physical and mental, making it extremely difficult for Bayley not to immediately start begging for more. Begging for the privilege of cumming like the pathetic little anal whore she was. However, she had been trained better than that. She knew that, for better or for worse Maryse was only just getting started, and they had a long time to enjoy it, before getting some satisfaction.

Obviously, that was mostly a good thing for a butt slut like Bayley, because she love to take a cock in her ass. Oh yes, it had never been more clear that this was her purpose in life. The reason she was born. Oh God, how could she have ever thought she was meant to be anything but a fuck hole for superior women?

God, she felt ashamed for even thinking for a moment she could be anything else, and wanted to apologize to every single woman in wrestling because of it. Even if she would have to settle for pictures of them. It would be good enough that the goddess known as Maryse would hear her apology. Then again, did Maryse want to hear her talk, when she had made it very clear that she had wanted her to shut up?

Ultimately Bayley took that advice to heart, and just relaxed as best she could, and allowed herself to fulfill her purpose in life of being a fuck hole for a superior woman. Which again, was blissful, especially when Maryse pushed her hands away from her cheeks, and started smacking her ass, and obviously insulting her. For a while, this was all in French, so Bayley could only understand a little bit of it, but the message was loud and clear.

Which of course added to Bayley's enjoyment, which was the problem. All of this was so very wonderful, and yet, she couldn't beg for more. She felt a growing need too, but she had to stay silent for as long as she possibly could, otherwise there was no way she would get what she wanted.

"Oh oui, prends la salope! Mmmmmmmmm, prends-la dans le trou d'où tu chies, espèce de salope! Mmmmmmmmm, oh oui, quand j'en aurai fini avec toi, tu ne chieras plus jamais. Ou asseyez-vous bien, ha ha ha ha! Ouaishhhhhhhhhhh, tu seras toujours béante et endolorie, essayant désespérément d'éviter de s'asseoir ou d'utiliser les toilettes, parce que ce n'est pas pour ça que ça sert. est de prendre la bite! Oh oui, oh oui c'est, ooooooooooh, et chaque fois que vous en abusez, vous méritez de ressentir de la douleur! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, je vais m'assurer que vous obtenez ce que vous méritez chienne! remplissez votre destin de petite salope au gros cul sans valeur, dont la seule raison de vivre est de se faire baiser le cul d'une graisse obscène!" Maryse yelled, before translating, "Oh oui, take it bitch! Mmmmmmmmm, take it in the hole you shit from, you nasty bitch! Mmmmmmmmm, oh oui, when I'm done with you, you'll never shit right again. Or sit right, ha ha ha ha! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you'll be forever gaping and sore, desperately trying to avoid sitting down, or using the toilet, because that's not what this is for. Yeahhhhhhhh, that's not what this big fat nasty ass is for. It's exclusive purpose is to take dick! Oh oui, oh oui it is, ooooooooooh, and every time you misuse it, you deserve to feel pain! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, I'm going to make sure you get what you deserve bitch! I'll help you fulfill your destiny as a worthless little fat assed bitch, who's only reason for living is to get her obscenely fat butt fucked!"

Again Bayley could offer up no real reply, because Maryse was right. Everyone had been right about her from the beginning. She wasn't a champion, she wasn't a wrestler, she wasn't even a woman. She was just a fuck hole. She had no rights, and her opinion didn't matter, because she was just something to be used. Which, especially in this world of fighting to take the women in wrestling seriously, made her an absolute disgrace to her gender.

Meaning that she deserved to be treated like a piece of meat, and never to cum. But ultimately, the need just became too much for her, and she had to hope that Maryse... her French Mistress, would take pity on her. And more importantly, use Bayley's big fat ass for her pleasure.

"Maryse, please... AH FUCK!" Bayley cried out as she immediately received a hard blow to her sore little ass.

"Your French Mistress!" Maryse corrected angrily, "It should not be that hard, even for a dumb anal whore like you."

"Yes my French Mistress, sorry my French Mistress." Bayley quickly replied, before pleading, "Please can I cum? Oh God, I need to cum. I need it soooooooooo bad, mmmmmmmmm, please give it to me, my French Mistress! Please? Oh please, please, pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me hard! Fuck me hard and make me cum!"

"Not good enough." Maryse interrupted by smacking that fat ass as hard as she could, "Make me believe it! Mmmmmmmmmm, believe just how badly you want to cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass. Oh oui, Fais-moi le croire! Mmmmmmmmmm, crois à quel point tu veux jouir comme une chienne avec une bite dans le cul."

"Yes my French Mistress, sorry my French Mistress." Bayley apologized when she got the chance, and then pleaded, "Please, please, please, please, pleassssssssseeeeeeeee, fuck me! Fuck my big fat ass and make me cum! Please... make Fat Ass cum! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddd, slam fuck Fat Ass's big fat disgusting ass like the pathetic little anal whore she is! Please? Oh please, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, ruin me! Ruin my butt hole, ooooooooooooh fuck, wreck my shit-pipe, destroy Fat Ass's big fat disgusting ass once and for all! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, POUND ME, POUND MY BIG FAT FUCKING ASS, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

"I suppose that will do." Maryse said dismissively, even as she increased her own pace, "Mmmmmmmm, now bounce that fat ass back at me. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, bounce it. Oh oui, help me ruin your big fat worthless ass! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, rebondir Oh oui, aide-moi à ruiner ton gros cul sans valeur! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oui!"

"YES MY FRENCH MISTRESS, THANK YOU MY FRENCH MISTRESS." Bayley screamed at the top of her lungs, then did as she was told.

Quickly obeying Bayley grabbed a firm hold of the handle bars to the exercise bike, and began thrusting herself back against her French Mistress, while trying to show her gratitude for being given this opportunity. Naturally, her words quickly became completely incoherent, but hopefully her screams of ecstasy encouraged the goddess behind her.

Either way, Bayley found herself crashing over the edge of a monster climax, just from that slight increase in the thrusting, and by the time both women reach their full speed her cum was squirting violently and frequently out of her cunt, and she completely lost the ability to think, with her last coherent thought, being that she hoped she would be this woman's property forever. That she would get to be one of the lucky wrestlers who got to be Maryse's fat assed bitch.

Maryse cackled evilly when she made that obscenely big booty bounce for her after pushing Bayley's hands away from her cheeks, but that was nothing compared to how much they were jiggling now. Before it had been like jelly in an earthquake, but now it was like a million times that. Which initially had Maryse chuckling again, but that was quickly forgotten about, as to her sadistic delight, it was easily replaced by pure overwhelming lust.

She couldn't even be ashamed of herself for it in this moment, she was just so lost in it. How could she not be? This was her greatest fetish come to life in front of her, not just of a big fat piece of ass meat jiggling in front of her, but the fact they belonged to a respected wrestler, who she was mercilessly turning into her bitch. Her fat assed bitch! Oh God, it was heaven. And it was too much.

This was proven by the fact that she came ridiculously quickly. Not as quickly as Bayley, but still ridiculously quickly for a top. So much so that even in her delirious state, she was deeply embarrassed with herself, and knew that it was nothing compared to the shame she would feel later. Even if she then did herself proud by pushing herself through it and the several more that followed. But it didn't matter, because this was the beginning of the end.

There might not be much in it, but she would get to sodomize Bayley for nearly as long as she wanted too. But she could ensure that there would be an next time, by making sure this was as humiliating as possible for this piece of meat, a.k.a. just the way that the likes of Bayley loved it.

Which of course involve Maryse smacking that ass as hard as she could, yanking back on Bayley's now loose ponytail, and screaming at the top of her lungs, "TAKE IT BITCH, TAKE IT SKANK, TAKE IT WHORE, OOOOOOOOOOOOH, TAKE IT YOU FAT ASSED BITCH! MY FAT ASSED BITCH! MY FAT ASS! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE BAYLEY! THAT'S ALL YOU ARE! THAT'S ALL YOU'VE EVER BEEN! JUST A BIG FAT PIECE OF ASS! MMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THAT'S THE ONLY THING OF VALUE YOU HAVE. OTHERWISE, YOU'RE JUST WORTHLESS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE JUST A NASTY FUCK HOLE I OWN, MMMMMMMMMM, A PIECE OF FUCK MEAT, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, YOU'RE MY FAT ASSED BITCH, FAT ASS! MINE, ALL MINE, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUI! PRENEZ-LA SALOPE, PRENEZ-LA SKANK, PRENEZ-LA PISTE, OOOOOOOOOOOOH, PRENEZ-LA SALOPE GROS CUL! MA SALOPE FAT ASSED! MON GROS CUL! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUI OUI OUI! SS! BEEN! JUSTE UN GRAND GROS MORCEAU DE CUL! MMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, C'EST LA SEULE CHOSE DE VALEUR QUE VOUS AVEZ. AUTREMENT, VOUS N'ÊTES QUE SANS VALEUR! VIANDE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, VOUS ÊTES MA SALOPE AU GROS CUL, FAT ASS! MINE, ALL MINE, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUI!"

While Maryse wasn't coherent for long, it was long enough to get the job done, namely maximize her own pleasure, and emphasize her dominance over her latest fat assed bitch. Then the two women became completely lost in the anal pounding, becoming nothing but mindless animals trying to destroy Bayley's big fat ass, and the allegedly forbidden hole in between those cheeks, which long ago had been turned from a one way street into a massive highway.

One they did their best to widen even further with what had to be truly a rectum wrecking, both seemingly determined that Bayley would never, ever recover from this, and she would never be anything but a widely gaped anal whore. Just like she should always be.

Neither woman had any idea how long that lasted, just that eventually Bayley collapsed in exhaustion, banging her head against the metal bar touching the seat and the handlebars so hard Maryse briefly wondered if she knocked herself unconscious. Bayley's continuing cries of pleasure told her otherwise, not that she really cared.

No, Maryse would have continued either way, especially now that this former champion was truly nothing but her fuck hole. Oh yes, Maryse further solidified her dominance by hammering that shit hole through a few more climaxes, pushing herself to the very edge of fainting, before finally stopping. Namely by yanking her strap-on dildo out of that big fat ass, and admiring her handiwork.

Something she could do perfectly well without any help, thanks to just how widely she had gaped her new bitch, but after a few long seconds of just enjoying that beautiful sight Maryse did of course smack that big booty, and order, "Spread your cheeks you worthless bitch! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssssss, oh oui, spread them wide so I can see deep into your shit hole! Ooooooooooooh, fucking deep! Oh oui, oh oui, that's it, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm Goooooooooooddddddddddd, oh oui, Écarte tes joues salope sans valeur! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssssss, oh oui, écarte-les largement pour que je puisse voir au fond de ton trou de merde! Oh oui, putain de pute au fond, ah putain!"

"Yes my French Mistress." Bayley blushed and whimpered pathetically, doing as she was told.

Bayley was normally much better about doing this right away, but it took her a few long seconds after her latest butt fucking to find the strength to reach back, and pull her cheeks apart, and for her trouble received a few extra strikes to her sore behind, and some swearwords in French.

That quickly woke her up from her dreamlike state, but she still struggled to move, and in the end it was only the adrenaline brought on by the weird joy she felt it being further humiliated, and the knowledge that she would soon be rewarded with yummy ass cream. Still, she took a shockingly long time to obey, which was just a testament to just how wonderfully her new owner had destroyed her big fat ass. Oh God, Bayley loved her new top, and was ashamed that it took her so long to obey. She could only hope that her French Mistress would punish her for it.

For a few brief moments Bayley allowed herself to dream about future fun with her French Mistress, then she looked behind her to see the gleeful expression on the superior woman's beautiful face. Of course, her French Mistress didn't spare a glance to her face, as she was very much focused on the gaping crater which was Bayley's butt hole.

That poor little shit hole was no stranger to being left stretched wide open after a hard anal pounding, but it had never felt quite this wide, which was further proof of her French Mistress's superiority. God, Bayley was so lucky. Especially as the beautiful Dom took a photo as a memento of this wonderful occasion, something that hopefully Bayley could get a copy of. She was then left to display herself for a few more minutes, before getting the mouth-watering order she had been waiting for.

"Mmmmmmmm, pas mal, pas mal du tout. En fait je pense que ça fera un bel ajout à mon mur." Maryse chuckled wickedly, "not bad, not bad at all. In fact I think that will make a nice addition to my wall. Ooooooooooooh oui, ton trou de salope béant fait un merveilleux ajout à ma collection Bayley. Tout comme ton gros cul. .Mais tu sais quelle heure il est maintenant, n'est-ce pas salope? C'est vrai, il est temps de te nettoyer le cul.Mmmmmmmmmm, il est temps de se mettre à genoux et de sucer ma bite comme la salope que tu es! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh oui, your gaping bitch hole makes a wonderful addition to my collection Bayley. As does your fat ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhh oui, your big fat disgusting ass makes a great addition to my collection of big fat disgusting asses! Oooooooooooh yeah it does, yeah it does. But you know what time it is now, don't you bitch? That's right, it's time to clean your ass. Mmmmmmmmmm, it's time to get on your knees and suck my dick like the bitch you are! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, suck it!"

"Yes my French Mistress, thank you my French Mistress." Bayley blushed and whimpered pathetically, doing as she was told.

As she'd had time to rest, and think about tasting her own butt, Bayley immediately found the energy to do as she was told, even if she did initially stagger out of the gate, and dropped down to her knees so painfully that she cried out loudly. Which her French Mistress took as an invitation to shove her cock into her mouth.

Thankfully she then stayed nice and still, allowing Bayley to savour the heavenly flavour, which was bombarding her taste-buds. Namely, the taste of her own ass, something which she got to savour for a few long minutes, before bobbing her head up and down the shaft, eventually taking every inch down her throat, like the well-trained ass to mouth whore she was.

Initially her French Mistress allowed Bayley to show her what she could do, while she smirked down with triumph at her, clearly savouring her victory. Then she grabbed a firm hold of Bayley's head, and began sliding it back and forth on her dick. Shortly after that her French Mistress started moving her hips back and forth, timing the thrusts with the movement of Bayley's head so that the dildo went as hard and deep into her throat as possible.