Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish, meanwhile now lived for moments like this. Well, more accurately, she lived to please her French Mistress. That was all she wanted to do. Her reason for existence. But her favourite part of that existence was taking it up the ass, and the very best times was when it was with more than one dildo.

Which was extremely rare, because her French Mistress didn't like to share her toys, even when she was using another one of her bitches to go on the bottom. She saw it as too much of a treat for them, one that they rarely deserved. One which Trish felt like she'd earned today, and thankfully the French Dom agreed, as now her slutty little ass was being obscenely stretched.

Because she had been getting fucked up her big fat butt on a daily basis pretty much for the past 10 years, Trish felt pure pleasure from this. Even from a double anal penetration. Yes, it still hurt, but she got off on it. Especially more than the regular types of ass fucking she took.

Not that it really lasted that long. No, all too soon Charlotte's thighs came to rest against her meaty cheeks, announcing that Trish had taken the full length of both of those big dildos in her back passage. Something she was thankfully given plenty of chances to savour, as they paused like that for a few long minutes. Which of course, was mostly for the benefit of the tops, especially as they got to taunt her for it. Especially Charlotte.

"Every inch. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, that's every inch of TWO big fucking strap-on cocks up your dyke ass Trish!" Charlotte exclaimed with delight, before moaning gleefully, "Oh my God, I can't believe Trish Stratus has TWO massive fucking dicks up her big fat ass! No wait, I can. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, it turns out that the mighty Trish Stratus is just like every other pathetic excuse for a woman who ever wrestled here. Nothing compared to The Queen. Nothing, but a mindless anal whore, just waiting to be used for my pleasure. Because that's all you are, isn't it Trish? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, the original Alpha female of the WWE is now nothing but a fuck hole I can use for my pleasure."

"Yes, yes, yeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!" Trish quickly and loudly agreed, "I'm nothing but a fuck hole! Mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk, an anal whore who loves having two big dicks up my ass! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me fuck me fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooodddddddddddd!"

After that encouragement Charlotte started pumping her hips back and forth, causing both of those big dicks to slide in and out of Trish's butt hole, and thus officially starting the double butt fucking. This sadly caused whatever pain there had been too quickly fade away, but It was impossible for the little anal whore to complain, as she was too busy whimpering, moaning and crying out with pure pleasure.

She of course, then tried to hold back from begging for the privilege of cumming for as long as she could, but in the grand scheme of things it wasn't that long, as the poor little butt slut was bombarded by intense pleasure. Which was even more intense now it was two dicks up her ass instead of one. And of course, the fact that her French Mistress was directly underneath her, looking at her in utter disgust, and yet, with incredible arousal.

It was being able to look directly at her French Mistress, the entire time more than anything else, which had Trish soon crying out pathetically, "Harder! Fuck me harder! Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, please my French Mistress, mmmmmmmmm, my Queen, fuck me. Ruin my fucking shit hole with your two big dicks! Ah fuck, fuck me, fuck my big fat slutty ass! Fucking destroy it and prove that Trish Stratus is nothing compared to you. Nothing but a shameless anal bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yehhhhhhhhhhhhh, Trish Stratus is nothing but an anal loving bitch! Oh fuck, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooddddddddddddd, fuck me, oh fuck, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Admittedly, there was a little pain when the pace started to increase once more, a sign that she should have probably waited a little longer. However, that thought was quickly overwhelmed with pleasure, and soon there was no pain at all, only ecstasy. And amazingly, that was before she even came. But when she did cum, it was one of her hardest climaxes ever, which was really saying something.

It was then quickly followed by another, and another, and another, as both The Queen and her French Mistress proved why they were perhaps the two greatest tops in the long history of the WWE. Which again, was really saying something. As was just how lucky Trish Stratus was in that moment, which was her last coherent thought for quite a while.

Maryse made sure she contributed to this by thrusting upwards into that big fat booty. Hell, she didn't even bother with the occasional thrust, instead choosing to start moving her hips at the same time that Charlotte started increasing the pace of her thrusting. As a result Trish's big fat disgusting ass was pounded hard and deep as possible by the two tops, but only one of them was using all their strength to do so.

That of course being, Charlotte, who was once again falling right into Maryse's trap. She knew it too, given the way that she glared at The Sexiest of the Sexy before starting the rough rectum wrecking, but at some point, she stopped thinking about it, or simply stopped caring, and used every ounce of her being to pound that big bottom. Exactly as Maryse planned it.

Although when the butt pounding became truly brutal, and Trish's cum started violently squirting against her stomach, Maryse found herself almost regretting that inevitably she would have to break such a skilled top as Charlotte Flair. Because make no mistake, this was a natural top, with an incredible level of skill, the type of which Maryse didn't think she would truly find within a wrestler. Like, ever.

Which of course, would just make the inevitable that much more satisfying, but in that moment, The Sexiest of the Sexy imagined a world where she and the Queen could of been friends, brutalizing the bottoms of inferior females just like this. Then she stuck a finger up Charlotte's ass. Again.

The most delicious part of it was that this was something that she had done before, last time they were butt fucking bitches together, in fact. And oh, the look on Charlotte's face? Priceless. Especially as Maryse had simply popped her finger into her mouth, and then before her rival could figure out what was going on, she took it out of her mouth, reached around and none too gently shoved it into that sweet little bitch hole.

Hell, Maryse was even pretty sure it made Charlotte cum. Oh yes, in one fell swoop she made two strong female wrestlers cum from getting their fat asses filled. And for the mighty Queen, it was only a finger, and yet it still made her cum. Yes, feeling Trish's big meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of anally defiling another woman had a lot to do with it, no doubt, but it was that finger which had pushed her over the edge.

In turn, that thought made Maryse cum. Like with Charlotte, it was a combination of things, like the stimulation on her clit, and especially the fact that she was responsible for reducing the mighty Trish Stratus to a screaming, trembling, and squirting wreck. But there was also the anticipation of what was to come. Namely, that they would be doing this all over again with Sasha, and after that, Charlotte.

Sadly it wouldn't be immediate, unless the other blonde wanted to save her some trouble, but it was inevitable she would get The Queen's anal cherry, and that meant she had a very satisfying climax. Or more accurately, several of them, because as always Maryse effortlessly proved herself an excellent top, by pushing herself through her first climax. But not too many more this time, as she had to save something for the so-called Boss.

Sasha could have probably got away with just plugging her butt hole with her fist, or maybe just four fingers. That would've kept her loose back there, which was the main purpose of this. But considering she was watching Trish Stratus being double ass fucked, she just couldn't help hammering her own butt with her fist. God, it was so tempting to cum, but she didn't want to risk it.

Not when she was closer to breaking than ever before. At the same time, she was enraged that she wasn't involved in the hellacious double butt pounding that the mighty Trish Stratus. That should be her, dammit. And by that, she mostly meant in Charlotte's position. Also the one Maryse was in. And, to her shame, part of her wanted to be the piece of meat in that sandwich. And soon she would be.

Suddenly Charlotte yanked her strap-on out of Trish's big booty, the other dildo coming out with it, and then she roughly smacked those meaty ass hard enough to make them jiggle and ordered, "Spread your cheeks for me, bitch! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm fuck, show me, and everyone here, that the mighty Trish Stratus is nothing but a well used anal whore. Just like everyone else here, except me."

"Yes my Queen." Trish whimpered softly, scrambling to do as she was told.

It was kind of surprising that she still had energy to do so, but Sasha was very grateful for it, as it meant she got to move in this position, and see the handiwork of the two dominant blondes. Both she and Trish moved kind of awkwardly, and she had to hurry as everyone else in the room was scrambling to see what had become of the mighty Trish Stratus.

But she managed to get a spot, and oh God, was it ever worth it. Oh yes, it was so worth it tripping over her own feet to see Trish Stratus spreading her cheeks and exposing her obscenely gaping ass hole. Fuck, Sasha didn't even have the words to describe how happy she was in that moment. Of course, it would been better if she was the one to cause that gape. Or she got to cum, which would hopefully be happening soon.

"Bayley, Becky, suck our cocks clean." Maryse ordered, before sliding her finger into her mouth as she had everyone's attention, and then moaned happily as she began sucking on Charlotte's ass cream.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Bayley quickly replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my French Mistress." Becky quickly replied and obeyed.

"And start with mine." Charlotte chimed in, not wanting to be left out, especially not when Maryse was celebrating another victory over her, which was deeply annoying, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, share the taste of the legendary Trish Stratus's big fat ass on both those strap-ons, while Sasha continues preparing her own ass for a double fucking."

"Yes, my Queen." Bayley quickly replied and obeyed.

"Yes, my Queen." Becky quickly replied and obeyed.

Glaring with annoyance Sasha did finally pull her fist out of her ass in defiance. Although it certainly made Charlotte chuckle, especially when Sasha bought her hand up to her face, and started cleaning her own butt cream from it. She just couldn't resist, and this wasn't much of a defiance for that matter, as her ass had been kept nice and loose for the blondes, and she was only moments away from being double butt fucked.

Hell, this could be interpreted as her pushing them towards that. But again, she just couldn't resist. Also, she wanted something to distract her from how jealous she felt watching Bayley and Becky getting that yummy liquid. Sure, she was now getting her own, and had sampled that a few times now, but it was Trish Stratus's ass cream, and she could never get enough of that.

Especially given how much her friends/rivals were enjoying themselves. Oh yes, Bayley and Becky were moaning loudly and happily as they licked the shafts up and down, and took turns bobbing their heads on each of those dicks, eventually taking them all the way down like the well-trained cock suckers they were.

The big difference being what they were doing, and what Sasha had been doing, was of course that they got to take their time and really savoured it, while the blondes tried to regain their strengths. Something which probably didn't take too long, given their experience, but they continued enjoying the show for probably longer than was necessary, before finally giving Sasha the order she was waiting for.

"Sasha, come plant your pretty little butt on my cock." Charlotte finally ordered, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ride me bitch! Ride me with your slutty little ass hole, and allow yourself to get double butt fucked like the total disgrace you are. Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, show your new French Mistress what will soon be happening to her."

"Yes, my Queen." Sasha whimpered softly, hung her head, and did as she was told.

Maryse did her best not to give Charlotte the satisfaction of reacting to her comment, which was difficult for a second or two, then it became effortless as her main focus shifted to Sasha humiliating herself with only a slight push. Oh yes, the so-called Boss didn't bother wasting everyone's time by pretending she didn't want this.

No, she quickly positioned herself over Charlotte's big dick, and then violated her own ass hole. Which was also easy, given she had kept it nice and loose for her tops. Oh fuck yes, that big fucking cock slip through that bitch hole nice and easy, and just as easily began disappearing into that back passage, Sasha crying out in pure pleasure the entire time.

In what felt like no time at all she was sitting on Charlotte's lap, clearly savouring the moment. Then, before having to be asked, Sasha started bouncing her little booty up and down that big strap-on dick, again whimpering, crying out, and even moaning right from the start in pure pleasure. Which proved that Maryse could have joined in right away if she wanted too.

And she did, but not as much as she just wanted to watch the show for a few long seconds. Of course, it was not long before she was kneeling down behind Sasha, and without having to be asked Charlotte reached behind her little friend and spread those cheeks nice and wide so it would be easy for the French Dom to stuff her big dick into The Boss's butt. And of course, the little butt slut slowed down, again making it easier on her new Mistress.

Despite how obviously Sasha's ass hole had been frequently used as the fuck hole it was clearly meant to be Maryse had thought for sure The Boss would be a double anal virgin. However, the fact that she didn't make more of a fuss about this, and neither did anyone else, suggested otherwise.

As did the fact that when the time came, that supposedly forbidden hole stretched fairly easily for the second cock. God, this disgusting little anal whore even cried out in mostly pleasure as she was violated by the second dildo, pretty much confirming that this was nothing new for this shameless butt slut. Which was a shame, because such a thing could really help break a bitch. Also, it was just tons of fun. But Maryse didn't need the help. No, she'd never failed before, and this would not be the first time.

Of course, Maryse wasn't in a hurry. No, she took her time, pausing after the initial double anal penetration to savour the moment, before slowly pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of that big dick to disappear into Sasha's shit-pipe, alongside Charlotte's equally big dick. Which was the kind of thing only veteran anal whores like Trish Stratus could take and still enjoy.

And yet, that somehow, was the reaction she was getting from Sasha Banks, which begged the question, just how frequently had this so-called top been butt fucked? And just how many of those were the double ass pounding variety? Because clearly, it had been more than Maryse would have guessed. Something she drew attention too as her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of both those big dicks were deep inside The Boss's booty.

"Wow,, wow, wow, mmmmmmmmmm, ça va si facile! Oh oui, mmmmmmmmm, it's going in soooooooooo easy, oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK YES, EVERY INCH!" Maryse cackled with delight, before moaning, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh oui, c'est chaque centimètre carré de ces grosses bites qui glissent profondément et facilement dans ta merde. Mmmmmmmmm, oh oui, ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, je ne pense pas que même Trish Stratus ait pris les choses si facilement, et je baise deux fois son gros cul dégoûtant depuis des années. ANNÉES! Oh oui, je ne sais pas si j'ai déjà rencontré une pute anale aussi honteuse. Ce qui pour moi, c'est vraiment dire quelque chose. Oh oui, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, Sasha Banks est la plus grosse salope de cul de l'histoire. Ah putain, mmmmmmmm, je dois vraiment te faire mienne maintenant, salope. Tout à moi! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oui, that's every inch of those big dicks sliding deep and easy into your shit-pipe. Mmmmmmmmm, oh yes, ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, I don't think even Trish Stratus took it so easy, and I've been double fucking her big fat disgusting ass for years. YEARS! Oh oui, I'm not sure if I've ever met such a disgraceful anal addicted whore. Which for me, is realy saying something. Oh oui, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, Sasha Banks is the biggest butt slut in history. Ah fuck, mmmmmmmm, I really have to make you mine now, bitch. All mine! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, AH FUCK!"

Sasha couldn't offer up a response, as she was too busy being overwhelmed by the feeling of two big dildos obscenely stretching her poor little ass. Because Maryse was right, it wasn't the first time, but that didn't mean it was easy, as the French bitch seemed to think it was. No, The Boss definitely felt like her poor little back hole and back passage were about to be torn apart by the giant cocks stretching it open, but that of course, wasn't the worst part.

No, the worst part was, it felt good. Or at least, her body remembered what happened last time, and was eagerly anticipating the pleasure to come. Whatever the case the result was the same, namely Sasha being unable to stop the sounds of pleasure which came out of her mouth, much to the amusement of the dominant women, who continued viciously mocking her.

Especially when Maryse started pumping her hips back and forth, causing both of those large strap-ons to start pumping in and out of her most private hole, and thus officially begin the double ass fucking. Oh God, Sasha was so overwhelmed by it, and then a mixture of pain and pleasure she couldn't even begin to pretend that she wasn't absolutely loving it.

And that it only got better as the minutes ticked by, causing her bowels to relax, thanks to a combination of her butt being so well used and just how skilled an ass fucker Maryse was. So relaxed, that whatever pain there had been faded away, and she was just left with overwhelming pleasure threatening to break her and turn her into truly nothing but an anal bitch.

To Sasha's shame, it wouldn't be even the first time. No, this pretty much happened every time she was double ass fucked. Which was thankfully rare, but it did happen. And whenever it did, recovering from it was extremely hard for even someone like her. Hell, if Sasha was honest with herself, it was hard enough to take a single butt fucking without breaking, especially when it was from someone as skilled as Charlotte.

But to have both Charlotte and Maryse double teaming her like this just wasn't fair. Especially not when she had to stared at Charlotte's smug face the entire time. Oh God, Sasha just couldn't resist breaking a little bit, as she would truly do anything in that moment to cum.

"Fuck me! Oh God, fuck me hard and make me cum!" Sasha whimpered, becoming louder and more desperate as she continued, "Wreck me, ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, wreck my fucking shit hole! Gape it! Destroy it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fucking ruin it forever! Ruin me forever. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, make me your anal bitch, if you can! My Queen, mmmmmmmmm, my French Mistress, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, someone, anyone, please pound fuck my fucking ass hole! Slam my big fat booty. Slam it! Butt fuck me, fucking oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddd, on my God, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"