Maryse's Love of Big Fat Ass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what felt like an eternity Maryse finally started to increase the pace. More importantly, almost immediately Charlotte began thrusting upwards into her ass, meaning that both tops were working together to give Sasha the most powerful climax possible. This was 100% for their own benefit, but in that moment Sasha couldn't care less.

No, all that mattered to the once mighty Boss in that moment was increasing the amount of blissful ecstasy echoing through her body, which reached it's crescendo with her latest anally induced orgasm. Which was of course followed by another, and another, and another, completely robbing her of the ability to think, and turning her into a truly mindless anal whore.

Charlotte was the one to take Sasha's anal cherries originally. As in, both her regular anal cherry, and her double anal cherry. So she wasn't worried one bit about losing her. Sure, Sasha might become someone else's bitch for a while, but she always snapped herself out of it, and went back to insisting that she was a top.

Which Charlotte only allowed, because she found it adorable, and hilarious, that such a natural bottom would be that delusional. Oh yes, the truth was that The Boss had been nothing but The Bitch for years now. The Queen's little anal loving bitch, something that Sasha once again proved by squirting her cum violently all over Charlotte's stomach. Which, despite how much she sodomized this anal slut, was actually something of a rarity.

Sure, she thoroughly enjoyed making Sasha anally ride her to climax, but like the rest of the women's division Charlotte preferred to take her defeated opponents doggy style to emphasize the fact that they were nothing but her bitches. Especially when it came to double anal. In fact, this was the first time Charlotte was double fucking Sasha's ass in this position.

But more to the point, she'd only been in this position for a double ass fucking a few times before, and that was with Asuka as they shared a truly shameless butt slut, like Bayley and Becky. Two more anal whores who would ultimately be reminded of who their true owner was, and they would come crawling back to her as soon as she dealt with this uppity French Bitch.

To help that along, Charlotte sucked in a finger, and then shoved it roughly into Maryse's back door, returning the favour from earlier. And like earlier, the recipient was clearly taken by surprise, and was then clearly annoyed by the fact that it pushed her over the edge of orgasm. Not that she was the only one.

No, having such a victory over Maryse made Charlotte experience a powerful climax of her own, and it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another. Especially as the other blonde's ass hole was so incredibly tight. Which made it hard to penetrate and fuck, but it was so worth it, given the reaction she got. Also the fact that this confirmed that she would soon be, taking an anal cherry for the first time in a very long time. Which again, was a factor which pushed her into orgasm.

Of course, both Doms were determined to push themselves as much as possible to maximize their own pleasure, and to truly destroy Sasha's shit hole. Given Charlotte had the easier position, maybe the mighty Maryse had finally made a mistake which would cost her dearly? Or maybe the point was to push both tops to their limits, to see what each other was capable of? Or maybe it was to truly break Sasha Banks once and for all? Maybe even just to make sure The Boss could never sit down properly again?

In that moment, it really didn't matter. No, all that truly mattered to Charlotte was putting everything she had into the rectum wrecking, to the point all three women collapsed together in a sweaty heap after using every ounce of their strength to brutalize the poor Boss's butt hole.

Enraged by what happened Maryse pushed the sluts away from her, forcing the finger out of her ass in the process, and demanded, "Spread your cheeks for me, slut! Mmmmmmmmm, show me my handiwork!"

"And mine." Charlotte smirked.

Maryse was so busy glaring at the other blonde she wasn't even sure if Sasha replied or not. All she knew was one minute she was staring at the so-called top, and then she was turning to smirk at her latest conquest, namely Sasha Banks's gaping butt hole. Oh yes, multiple time former champion, and somehow even a former Alpha female, was kneeling on the floor of the locker room, and displaying her battered back hole as proof of Maryse's dominance.

And yes, Charlotte's too, but the French Dom didn't want to concentrate on that. No, she wanted to concentrate on one thing. Namely, taking proof of this. So she snapped her fingers, prompting one of her fat assed bitches to bring her phone to her so she could take a few shots, while Charlotte did the same.

Then, before she could be upstaged again, Maryse ordered firmly, "And the rest of you. Mmmmmmmm oui, I want all my fat assed bitches to line up in a row, and present themselves to me. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, spread them wide, mmmmmmmmm, étale ces grosses joues! Let the so-called Queen, and the rest of this division, admire all my hard work."

There was a chorus of 'Yes, my French Mistress' and then Bayley, Becky and Trish all kneel down next to Sasha and spread their cheeks, proving that one way or another each one of their ass holes were still gaping open. Given the success of all four of these wrestlers it was incredibly impressive, Maryse grinning proudly as she took shot after shot of her handiwork.

She was also happy that Charlotte didn't try and talk back to her. It wasn't much, but it was a small sign of weakness she had seen throughout the night, and one that she could build on moving forwards. Although that feeling was undermined by looking over and seeing Charlotte sucking her finger clean. The one which had no doubt been inside Maryse's ass.

Worse still, while Maryse was fuming from that, Charlotte ordered, "Now get over here and suck our cocks."

Again, there was a chorus, this time 'Yes, my Queen' and then all four bitches scramble to do as they were told. Of course, because they were the most well rested, Bayley and Becky were their first, these two broken ATM loving bottoms both wrapping their lips around the head of a strap-on cock and tasting the deepest part of Sasha's bowels, just like they had done with Trish.

The obvious difference being that they had tasted this particular flavour countless times now. Not that it stopped them from enjoying it. No, they moaned loudly and happily, before graciously moving aside so that Sasha and Trish could get a taste of that yummy little booty. The four bottoms then all shared surprisingly nicely, while the two tops stared daggers at each other.

Because make no mistake, Maryse wasn't even kind of worried about Sasha Banks. No, Sasha was a delusional bottom, and if she didn't truly know her place by now, it would be just funny to remind the dumb anal ho of it over, and over, and over again. Oh yes, the so-called Boss was no threat to her.

The so-called Queen on the other hand was a different story. Oh yes, Maryse was going to have to deal with her real soon. Something she tried to make clear while staring into the eyes of her future bitch, while they both effortlessly took pictures of Bayley, Becky, Sasha and Trish taking it in turns to deep throat those big dicks so that they could get all of that yummy butt cream.