All Comments on 'Mascot'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Chief guided the young man with a hand on his upper arm, and he could feel Ricky trembling at the touch.

"I think I've seen you . . . out at the Loredo Ranch." Chief said it to try to make the young man less skittish, more comfortable. He could feel he was intimidating the young man.

------

maybe if you take your giant paw off of him and stop looking at him like you want to eat him- he wouldnt be shaking and intimidated......why would a hot young guy want a big old guy_ especially if he weren't makin' a shit load of money doin' it. was your ricky character supposed to come off as 'slow'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

And the other stations have to make do with a dalmation.

Ricky doesn't come off as slow. Young and over awed at the situation. Seems to be better than any dream he had while sitting on that curb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3019 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...