Masculine and Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingertips dug into her bun. It made her clench both her anus and pussy even tighter. Another spurt of thick white goo flew from the tip and onto the bed. She whispered, "Oh my god." Then she tensed again when she felt his fingertips slide into the valley between her buns. They were only a inch or so from her clenching anus. He gripped again. She tensed and exhaled a whimper, "Oh-h-h." For a moment she thought she might orgasm. Through all if it, she kept slowly stroking and squeezing his pulsing cock as if she was milking him.

Tom exhaled a long moan, "Arrrrrhhhhhhh." He felt the last ripple of his throbbing dick. A few seconds later his body went limp. "Oh mannnn... Mom... oh god... I love you... I love you, Mom... I love you so much." He pushed his face into her neck. He licked her skin, kissed it, kissed it again, then just kept his face there, gasping breaths.

Mara stared at his cock. Her hand was still caressing it. Phil would deflate almost immediately. Tommy was only just now beginning to slowly soften. She ran her thumb over the head smearing white goo around it. She actually smiled when Tommy groaned and his body trembled. Her smile vanished. What had she just done?! Oh my god! Oh my god! OH MY GOD!

Mara yanked her sticky hand away. She felt Tommy nuzzling her neck. His hand on her butt loosened its grip. She knew he was dozing off. WHAT HAVE I DONE?! OH MY GOD! She told herself to calm down. She saw his T shirt on the floor. She kept her right arm around his shoulders and reached for the shirt with her left. She folded it with one hand almost into a square, and started wiping up the copious amount of slippery goo off her son's chest, neck, and shoulders, then hesitantly around his hairy crotch, and finally on and around his now diminished manhood. She put the cum soaked T on the floor. She pulled his boxers up almost to his waist.

She nudged him with her neck and shoulder. "Tommy? Tommy, get into bed."

"Huh?"

"C'mon, get up. Get into bed."

"Ahhh... 'kay."

Mara stood up and grabbed his upper arm with both her hands. She pulled. He slowly rose, then sat on the edge of the bed. He got his jeans off from his right foot, then crawled onto the mattress and plopped down on his stomach.

"I love you... so much... Mom... Night... Mom."

"Goodnight, Tommy. Go to sleep."

She stared at him for a few seconds, her eyes traveling down his muscular body. Her stomach was still knotted, but she also felt how wet her pussy was. She picked up the dirty T and left the room. She enter the hall bathroom and opened the hamper. She looked at the wet portion of the cotton shirt, some thicker spots of semen on it. She bit her lower lip for a moment, then brought the T to her nose. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. Her son smelled like... like raw masculine. She looked at the shirt again and had an urge to smear it around her face, which just made her feel even more perverted. She quickly threw it into the hamper and closed the lid. She stepped to the sink and looked in the mirror. Her face was flushed. She noticed the gob of cum on her shoulder. Her pussy clenched yet again.

She used her index finger to wipe up the white goo. As with the shirt, she brought it to her face and looked at it. It was quite viscous, maybe because it was starting to dry, or maybe it was clumped sperm. Without thinking her tongue poked out and just before it touched her fingertip, she yanked her hand away. What is wrong with me?! That's Tommy's cum! She had only swallowed cum a few times in her life, and none of those were with Phil.

She quickly turned on the faucet and washed her hands with a lot of soap, taking a moment to use her wet fingers to wipe the rest of the cum dollop from her shirt. Her mind was still reeling, her body tense, her stomach in a knot. She'd have time for self-recriminations later, probably the rest of her life, but right now she had to figure out how to handle this tomorrow. She just couldn't think straight, and she knew the main reason why. Her pussy was tingly and felt inflamed. She tried her best to ignore those physical sensations. She just couldn't though, nor could she get the image of Tommy's thick, hard erection out of her mind. She shut her eyes tightly. There was a moment there, when she had actually thought about taking him into her mouth. She had been mesmerized by his cock. She shook her head and whispered emphatically, "No... no... no."

Her eyes opened. She toweled her hands dry, then looked in the vanity mirror. Her eyes looked crazed and scared. Her face was still flushed. She finally noticed she was trembling slightly. Once again, those crazed eyes grew wide. She spread her legs and her fingers drew upward on the inside of her thigh. She whispered, "Oh my god." She felt a drool line of pussy dew. She wiped it off with her fingers, then rinsed her hands again. She whispered, "What is wrong with me?"

She left the bathroom, turned off the hall light and went into the master bedroom. She locked the door and moved to the bed. No light was necessary. She hadn't drawn the drapes in order to get a breeze into the room, so light was coming in from the street lamp. Now there was no breeze because she had shut the bedroom door. She lay on the bed, then pulled over one of the three other pillows. She hugged it. She knew her skin had a sheen of perspiration. She closed her eyes, and told herself to just stop thinking, and not to imagine anything, then ordered herself to imagine a black void and to fall asleep. She told herself to relax.

Ten seconds passed before she realized the pillow on her chest was making her nipples, what? Ache? Ache to be touched? She noticed her pussy seemingly with a mind of its own was clenching and relaxing over and over again. She almost screamed at herself to get real! She did have control over her body! She could control her thoughts too!

Yes, Tommy's cock had been the most masculine one she had ever seen, and the most beautiful. Could a cock be beautiful? Yes, yes it could be, it had a masculine beauty, the form, the texture, the colors. All of it. It had been so alluring, almost like some powerful, erotic magnet. She had been awed by it.

It had also been a surprise. Even with that bizarre episode last summer getting him into bed, she would never have expected what she had seen and touched tonight. It was probably average length. She was sure if it had been even an inch longer, it would have looked freaky to her, like some weird, big penis on some porn vid that Phil would beg her to watch. She blinked. How many years had it been since he had asked her to do that? Ten? She shook her head and gazed at the ceiling. Phil was the last thing she wanted to think about at the moment.

She pushed the pillow off her chest. It was making her sweat more, and making her nipples crave attention more. She shook her head again. When was the last time she thought in those terms, that her nipples craved attention? College? Her first few years of marriage maybe?

College. Randy. She used to laugh at her own dumb and so obvious nickname for him-- randy Randy. Maybe the way she had been with him was her true self? And who she had been the last twenty-some years was a facade? An invented character? She shut her eyes tightly. No... NO. I'm not that kind of girl!

More images of what just happened flashed through her mind. She had to stop thinking about it, at least in the way she was at the moment. How am I going to handle it tomorrow? What will I say to him? Will we ever have a good mother-son relationship after tonight? Will he stop loving me? She blinked and asked herself a question that made her feel guilty to her core. Why aren't I crying right now? I should be sobbing with worry, with fear, with concern. What is wrong with me?!

She knew what was wrong. She was excited, she was wet. It had been a long time since she had felt this kind of excitement, that type that needed gratification. The last five... no, much longer than that, probably the last ten years of her marriage, she could be horny but if Phil wasn't in the mood, or if the kids got in the way of them making love, she might feel extremely frustrated, but not like this, not this burning need, this burning craving. This was like what it was with Randy.

Stop thinking about that bastard!

She pushed thoughts of randy Randy away, but then her mind was filled again with images of what had happened in Tommy's room. It had been heartbreaking at the outset, she had even cried, hadn't she? At first she had only been thinking of making her son feel better, of listening to his drunken confession of love and the grief he was feeling over the breakup, and how he couldn't even sleep at night. She wanted to fix it all for him, revitalize his confidence, give him hope for love in the future with some wonderful girl, and yes to help him sleep. Her heart truly had gone out to him. That's why she hadn't yanked her hand away when he guided it down his chest. She couldn't recall all her thoughts at that moment, but she was sure she let her hand be moved because she was filled with a mother's love, not some crazed, perverted desire.

But... at some point on his hard abdomen things started to change inside her, change how or into what she wasn't sure. Curiosity again? Looking back now it seemed that trip from his pectorals down to his beautiful cock had taken an hour, when in reality it had only been a quarter second. Quarter second? No-no... it had to take longer than that. A fraction of a second would have meant Tommy shoved her hand down to his manhood, and that's not how it was at all.

She could recall her shock fairly accurately. She hadn't expected Tommy to slide her hand beneath his underpants, then the bigger shock when... well, when it was bigger than she had imagined. She kept saying 'no,' hadn't she? She closed her eyes and shook her head. She was glad her son was drunk for a couple reasons. If he had been sober, she might very well have inadvertently and stupidly taught him tonight that 'No' sometimes didn't mean 'No.' Ohmygod... I'm a terrible mother!

She kept her eyes closed and tried to reorganize her thoughts, but again all she could do was see Tommy's beautiful cock and her slender hand on it, remember how muscular, sturdy, and rigid it had felt, how that big helmet had looked so alluring, how there was an odd vein on the top side of the staff that did a little sort of curlicue near the midpoint, like a tube under the skin making a loop that traveled under itself then continued up towards the head but disappeared into his thickness again before it reached the firm yet spongy, smooth, alluring helmet.

He had a lot of thick pubic hair around the base, and his testicles were impressive. She remembered the sight of them clenching, moving up towards his body, towards the base of his wondrously thick cock just before it erupted. Did all guys' testes do that as they reached orgasm? And god... the quantity of seed that shot out, like in some of those porn videos Phil made her watch years ago. She had thought that was faked, some little squeeze bottle of white goo hidden next to the actor's penis, but... gawd... Tommy just gushed loads of it. She remembered how his thick rod had expanded with each of those surges. She knew that it would, but it seemed now that if she had tried to squeeze him harder to stop it from expanding, she'd not have been able to. Of course that was crazy, no penis is that muscular or strong, but it really felt like it would have.

She felt her nipples throbbing, or imagined they were. Her left hand slid onto her breasts. She remembered how Tommy had sort of sucked her nipple through her T shirt, how his lips had clamped... somewhat. Her hand closed around her nipple and some of her pliant flesh, gripping slightly. A soft moan escaped her throat, "Mmmm." A moment later her right hand slid over her hip, pulled her T up and two fingers coursed up and down between her now puffy labia. They were already open. Her fingertips could feel how slick she was. "Mmmm."

His cock was so masculine, thick, rigid, beautiful, and so incredibly alluring. Her fingertips gently circled her clit. When exactly was it she had the brief thought of taking it into her mouth? Was she actually salivating at that point? She sort of remembered licking her lips, or had she? Her fingertips moved a little faster, her clit now taut, poking way out from its covering. Was she just curious about what it would feel like in her mouth? Was she wondering if her jaw would ache just getting it into her mouth? Or... oh my god... was it all just a sexual desire, to take his cock into her mouth both for her own pleasure and to please Tommy? Had she wanted to suck it, to swallow all that hot goo when it had exploded? Had she ever felt like that since Randy?

Stop thinking about that bastard Randy!

All that hot goo. My god there was so much. She had wanted to smear her bare hand around his chest just to feel it, to squish it between her fingers, to rub it on her pu... NO! I didn't think that last thing, maybe not smearing it either! I'm not remembering this right! Her teeth clamped her lower lip. Her fingertip kept working her bud, and her other hand continued to course around her breasts, squeezing around her nipples. She knew if she had a few more seconds to think about it though, she probably would have wanted to stroke her hand on his toned chest and abs to feel all that slippery seed. And the fragrance of it, the scent of a man, of sex, of orgasm. That alone had made her pussy clench. Yes... just the scent of it.

Mara opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. She discovered her breathing had quickened. The scent alone. She nearly jumped out of bed and hurried into the hall, then quietly went down to Tommy's room. She listened to him breathing deeply. He hadn't moved an inch. She turned and went into the bathroom, opened the hamper and grabbed the soiled T shirt, then hurried back to the master bedroom. She locked the door again, went to the bed, set the cum stained shirt on the sheet, then quickly pulled off her own night T. She lay down again.

Mara decided she needed relief just as her son had. She opened Tommy's T up and felt for the damp area. She brought it to her face and inhaled deeply. The scent of man, sex, desire, lust. She draped the T over her face. Her breathing had already quickened. Her left hand returned to her breasts, massaging, squeezing, and this time, her thumb and index finger gripped each of her nipples, clamping, then twisting and pulling gently, letting herself imagine it was Tommy's mouth and tongue doing it to her. It was just a fantasy, fantasies were okay, it wasn't reality, it wouldn't hurt anyone, and she just had to fantasize when she was in this kind of mood.

She thought about his cock without feeling any guilt. Fantasies were all right, everyone had fantasies, it was normal. She started using two rubbing fingers on her clit again. She rubbed harder. Mom, we made love a lot... A LOT. Mara's fingertips slid down and up her dewy slit, again... again. We fucked a lot, Mom... A LOT. Marcia loved it, she loved my COCK. Her fingers moved back to her shivering, tingling clit. They were a blur on her pink pearl. Mara bet that little bitch loved it, yes, she was sure that little bitch LOVED IT.

Mara usually used one finger when she wanted interior stimulation, but tonight, she used two, not working them in slowly as she usually did, she jammed then roughly into her channel as far as she could then twisted her hand nearly viciously.

"Ahhhh... urrrrrrrrhhhhh," she moaned as she started pumping her two digits speedily in and back, deep and shallow, deep-shallow, in-back... in-back... in-back... in-back... The cheeks of her ass clenched, as her bottom rose from the sheet. Without giving it a thought, she added a third finger crossing them together and kept plunging into her wet sex, stretching her tight channel as her other hand got rougher on her nipples and breasts, the entire time she was gasping quick breaths of air and the manly scent of her son's erotic essence.

"Oh... urrrh... nnnnhhh.... oh... gohhhhhd... ye... yes... oh... oh baby... make... m-make m-me... c-cummmm.... mmmmhh... mmmnn." Her knees had raised, to use her legs more to shove her burning, shivering, tingling pussy towards her rough and relentless invading fingers. If she were to open her eyes, she might have seen droplets of her dew fly off her digits on the back strokes. She was vaguely aware of how wet she was though, not only the squishy noises, but there was a line of drool coursing over her torrid, clenched anus.

Her body started trembling, then it increased to shaking, followed by periodic twitches, then jerks of her body. She knew it would be only a matter of seconds. "Oh... ohmygod... yes... oh god.... make-me-cum... make-me-cum... cum... cum Tommy... oh... oh... OH GOHHHHHD!"

Mara's body lurched into convulsions both inside and out. Her three grouped fingers were shoved deep in her channel, her hand shaking, sometimes it twisted on its own accord, her thumb rubbed her clit frantically. The hand at her breast, was gripping her flesh as if holding on for dear life. Incredible waves of erotic heat and delight coursed through her body. It just kept going on and on and on. Sometimes her mind was blank, sometimes she saw flashes of Tommy's cock, it spurting, her hand on it, it in her mouth, it jammed deep in her pussy, his bushy pubic nest pressed forcefully against her own trimmed muff.

Finally her twitching, jerking, and tremors began to lessen. She was gasping ragged breaths, still inhaling the scent of her son's seed. She slid her hand around her now slightly abused, sweaty breasts, and her fingers pulled out of her incredibly wet channel as her butt lowered to the sheet again. She became more aware of the wetness in the deep crevice between her buns. She felt how wet the sheet was right beneath ass. Her fingers gently coursed up and down her labia. She stretched her legs out. She was still gulping air but left the T shirt on her face for another minute, then her hand on her chest pulled it off, and the warm, humid air in the bedroom actually felt cool on her face.

She whispered, "Oh my god." She ordered herself not to feel guilty, not to feel ashamed that part of her masturbatory fantasy had been about Tommy, even if all of it had been about him. It was just abstract thoughts, nothing real. She thought about the incredible orgasm she just had. She had needed that, she had needed that a lot. Her hand moved off her slit and felt the sheet under her pussy and buns. She smiled, then grinned, then giggled softly albeit briefly. She had wet the bed with pussy dew! She had only done that a dozen times with Phil and that was way back when, and of course all those times with Ra...

Stop thinking about that bastard Randy!

He vanished from her thoughts. Her hand moved and got the cum stained shirt. She pressed it between her legs, raised her ass from the sheet, wiped the wetness from between her buns, then her palm lay the shirt over her still tingling pussy. Her hand covered it and undulated in a gentle massage.

She half smiled. It now had both their 'cums' on it. It was a cum T shirt! She wasn't sure why, but she thought that was humorous, even though she knew it wasn't. She grinned for a moment, then her smile waned. She rolled her eyes at the ceiling. What an insane, bizarre night it had been! She felt her stomach tensing again, and willed it to relax. She certainly wasn't going to figure out what to do, what to say, nor how to handle it all tonight. She'd of course have to talk to Tommy. She'd figure it out tomorrow.