All Comments on 'Masks'

by ParagonOfVirtue

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43about 12 years ago
Don't stop now!

I love costum parties, and this is one I'd love to be at. Can you say ;"OH Daddy"

rosspalrosspalabout 12 years ago
Trouble With Masks

The trouble with masks is that they eventually have to come off. Can't wait for the next part. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

outstanding!!! one of the BEST i've ever read!!!

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
trick orto treat

i love these costume/mistaken identity stories, and this one was great. i was hoping that dad was going to find out mid fuck that it was his daughter, but continue to fill her with his cum anyhow, but i certainly wasn't disappointed. well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Part 2

Dad makes an excuse for them leaving the party before unmasking, just before they walk in their own front door he pushes her up against the door and lays another french kiss on her and whispers in her ear, "your mom can never know about tonight, it will be our little secret. I knew it was you the minute you got to the party". Now you take it from here POV.

simaddictsimaddictabout 12 years ago
Good Story

With a very nice twist. I hope to read chapter 2 soon.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
What a great story

What a great story, had some great details of how they were dressed, how she had to shave her pussy so the costume would look right on her, and the party it's self.

Loved the sex scene between her and her father.

Sorry I only gave you four stars, that was only because you didn't finish the story if you had I would had given you six stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Terrific story.

Terrific story, great ending. In my imagination, Dad, in his drunken mind has to realize that it's his daughter but is so much into the sex that he doesn't care, much like his daughter doesn't, and pretends that he thinks it's his wife. Undoubtedly leads to more sex eventually.

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMaleabout 12 years ago
Great work

Excellent writing, very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot

I agree with the suggestion about the mask coming off during the act! That would have been totally hot. But the father continues in spite of the discovery and spurs him on to greater lust. The other suggestion about going home and continuing their affair, with the father saying that he knew all along is incredibly erotic too! She is conflicted, of course, but can't seem to get enough of him. KEEP WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Short and Sweet

I really liked this story. It was super hot! It reached a level of sexiness that is often only achieved by longer stories with more character development. The fact that you managed this is in only two pages is impressive. Please keep writing. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"..., it felt weird having it handed to you by a guy who must have been 50 in most of a gorilla suit. "

What was he in the rest of the suit?

Sorry but you have been very sloppy in your writing.

Get a proof-reader and an Editor.

DonricoDonricoabout 12 years ago
Great

I loved it. Don't worry about the nay Sayers. I understood the story without need of editing. After all it's the story that I am here for. We are not English teachers here to grade a paper.

I also would have loved to have gone on to midnight. See what happens afterwards.

Maybe a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

can't wait for the second part, can she get away with it, will her mother end up kicked out and her father have a new wife ?, did she remember to take her birth control the day of the party ? please keep going :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well-developed first chapter

Blah blah minor editing. POV, blah blah. Great intro and setup. A good 'voice' of the daughter. Smooth, funny, and a great 1st chapter. Keep up the good work!

betweenthesheetsbetweenthesheetsalmost 12 years ago
I loved it

You anonymous fucking haters need to sign up and try to write something yourself. It takes a lot to get it from your mind to the site. Sometimes your brain works faster then your hands. Don't hate if you don't want to put a name behind it. I thought the story was great. I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

Please continue writing about this story. I LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Comming soone

Part two , three maybe four coming soon I hope?

solecismsolecismalmost 12 years ago
Hottest story ever

All that needs to be said. Wow.

SynnDeeSynnDeealmost 12 years ago
Awesome

What happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please

please please finish this :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sequal now!

Please write more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

SEQUEL. NOW! PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Brilliant! Amazing! I'm soaking wet right now. This story was sexy.

I would love it if you continued the story! :)

Good job!

-L.M.

cumcumbamacumcumbamaover 11 years ago
Damn!!!!!!!

One of the HOTTEST stories I've read!!!!!!! Loved it!!! Keep it going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ooooo yeeeees

great so far can not wait for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mask 2?

This one could use a sequal...

Elrond11Elrond11over 11 years ago
Count me in, too

This story ABSOLUTELY needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great but

if this author is not coming back to finish the good story does anyone else want a go ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

It made me sweat, I think she should take her mask off and surprise her father

AveRoseAveRoseover 10 years ago
Why no update???

Is this EVER going to be finished? Would be a shame to leave it as is...

HardMerlinHardMerlinover 10 years ago
Yes! more!

I also think this story requires a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More..

Great... Would love to see how she tries to cover this up.

Would she run home undress her mother.. would her mother be shaved also.

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 10 years ago
Loved it!

The whole story. I really want to know what happens next. Do they find out? Does it change all of their relationships? Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

That was really well written, was it true? It evokes some stimulating thoughts about the fact that one could get away with something like that quite easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
someone else better try

the writer has not been writing on here for almost a year, I would suggest someone else posts a sequel on here instead , who agrees with me ?

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
WHY

Why do they always start a good story and leave all hanging?

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
please part 2

This is so good, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So close!

Oh man, this was right on precipice of being perfect! Everything was great! Except for that last line.. What you did was like telling an epic story of a hero's quest to slay a dragon, and doing it perfectly. Then the moment the hero slays it, you say "and then they lived happily ever after, the end". Everything besides the conclusion was a 10/10, and the conclusion itself a 1/10. I know you haven't written in a while, but please keep it up! You're very good at it, just make sure to flesh out those endings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

You must write more

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 10 years ago
Good..

.. start. Shame you never finished it.

speedrspeedrover 9 years ago
Fun story!

This was a great story, very vivid and well written, but I wonder...what does happen at midnight?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

good story but you used the word "ravenously" twice in one sentence...just mentioning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hey

Love this story it is my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love this!

Please write a part 2. This story is amazing and I would love to know how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

...I must admit I had become a bit of an animal for a while there, jumping him at every opportunity. He became stressed at having to perform so often and ran off to find someone with a normal sexual appetite. Since then I just hadn't found anyone else.

@@@ I knew I should have settled down with a nice, quiet nymphomaniac! @@@

What? No part two?? Dammit! I really thought she would scream out 'Daddy!' During her second one or slip and say something afterwards, heh. You do wonder though if good ole dad knows perfectly well he just screwed his tight lil' girl silly and is just playing along! I cant imagine something didnt tip him off, drunk or not :). Hell, if I were him Id play along, at least till later when I thanked my daughter for being such a good girl ;) (and asking for repeats!;)

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015over 8 years ago
I LOVE IT WHEN A STORY COMES TOGETHER

This was a good story, remarkably correct technically, unlike many others in this genre. It was sexy, real enough to be plausible and horny as hell, a clever take on the theme of mistaken identity. A good effort!

CONFIDENCE to walk about looking sexy and CONFIDENT

lola_shortcakelola_shortcakeover 8 years ago

...I must admit I had become a bit of an animal for a while there, jumping him at every opportunity. He became stressed at having to perform so often and ran off to find someone with a normal sexual appetite. Since then I just hadn't found anyone else.

I'm sorry but this part made me laugh so much. I would love more but I don't know how you could really continue the story line without losing aspects that made this story so successful and plausible. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish

WISH MY STEP DAD WILL FUCK ME LIKE THAT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Horny as hell

Mmm yeah ... made me cream as well as her father. Wish this could happen to me. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So hot

Loved it. Got very wet and turned on reading this. What happens next? Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

This was a pretty good little story. And you're pretty good writer who makes few mistakes. Why did you stop writing? This site needs more writers like you.

The old fart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Needs more.

Yeah. What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ParagonOfVirtue where are you?!?!

6 years ago I stumbled upon this site by accident and this became the first erotic story that I ever read. Needless to say I was absolutely hooked and now all that I really want is for ParagonOfVirtue to come back for just one last finale and finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
part 3

what a hot story but is there a part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good, did he know

Love this.

Perhaps Mom HAD called and said she could not be there. So when the daughter showed up dad knew it was her from the beginning and teased her all night before ravishing his beautiful daughter.

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
I think

Yeah I think he knew,and he fucked her anyway Great story!!! More!

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 5 years ago
One of the Best

This is by far one of the best incest stories here and particularity unintended sex stories. The situation is plausible, nothing is needlessly requiring extreme suspension of disbelief, no over the top stupid stuff and no sudden spontaneous sex out of nowhere without preamble.

SusieQuestSusieQuestover 4 years ago
Fun story!

This definitely needs completing, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One of the best..

This is one of the best stories I have read. I would really like to know what happens at midnight..

paulmheypaulmheyabout 3 years ago
midnight

yes id like to know what happened at midnight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incredible hot. I would hope for a follow up but it looks like the author hasn't been active since 2012. 5/5

sirgrunt99sirgrunt99over 2 years ago

that was super hot but I guess there is no follow up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So HOT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous