All Comments on 'Mason Ch. 09'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Fudge Monkies Kalamazoo I'm your junkie reader...lol

I swear I look for your stories you have left and I'm like a junkie. I find myself not reading much others or trying to find other writers of your vison. Well as always my snoopy dance has done me well. I agree no need to tell Toni, Mason purchased the ajoining Condo cause this early in the game would come off "A Little Creepy"(said in my Austin Powers Dr.Evil voice)...lmao

So glad that the ever so quiet but, when he says something it's because its well worth it BEN has given the wonderful Mason the O.K..aka Approval. As always I can't wait for ch. 10 and the rest of your other delites to come out.... Thanks, your faithful junkie reader

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
it makes me wonder....

What will happen when she finds out he's an ancient? Oooooh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am another junkie for your stories

I agree wholeheartedly with Kelleigh0217. I go to your submission page after reading any updates to make sure that none has slipped pass me.

Please update Mason as soon as possible. This story is hitting me similar to

"Ethan" when the couple's emotion to mate are beginning to align so that they

can truly become "mates" and start their future - together

Thanks for such great stories. It is such a great delight that you are doing several stories at the same time. You are truly a great talent!!!

vt

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Sweet without being saccharin

It's nice to see the pendulum start to swing the other way---toward hope and away from sorrow. Also good to witness how assertively Toni stood up to the unprofessional nurse, Kim. The whole loss and grieving experience didn't cost Toni her backbone.

I see trouble ahead, though, when Toni discovers that Mason "condo-stalked" her. Seems like a misstep to me. Toni's a character who likes to be in control.

Like another commenter, I wonder how Toni is going to react to discovering a vampire in her world. I hope she can come to appreciate Mason for all that he is.

The story is just as addicting as soap operas used to be...so we wait anxiously for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving it!

Another 5 stars! Like some others commenting, I'm wondering about Toni's reaction to him purchasing the condo next to hers. As he understands himself to be her mate, the action is less disturbing to him, but for a human female it may seem a bit much... though she is 'feeling' him as a mate would even if she doesn't know it yet. Which leads to the other thing, and that is that she still doesn't know that he is a vampire, something I almost forgot as well. Her character is written as a fairly calm individual. It is going to be very interesting to see how she reacts to that bit of news. ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You have fed my addiction and it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YaY!

This is one great addiction you've written! I'm now wondering about Toni's reaction to Mason's condo being bought so close to hers. She'll definitely remember that there were four available when she purchased hers. Now Mason will move into his before her...she's going to be quite suspicious. Add to that that he's a vampire and things are about to get very interesting! Love it!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Love the story

But I think that buying a condo next to hers is a little creepy.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Beautiful

and looking forward to them finally getting together as a couple with more children. Keep the updates coming as quickly as you have been doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am still waiting - NK

Thanks for updating. From all the reviews I know this would be an intersting story to read once it is completed. Keep up the good work. Update and finish this story soon.

Jujubee58Jujubee58over 12 years ago
Wonderful

Now they're both free to move on and towards each other! But Mason should tell Toni about living next door!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love this story...a bit confused though?

I love everything about this story except I am confused over Kim's character. I thought she worked in Boston, not San Diego. She was the waitress that was trying to hook up with James during this drunk night. That was Boston. Now she is in San Diego???? Am I missing something?

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
Okay, I must admit

You are good. I love this story and Mason, who I didn't really care for in the Ethan story, has won me over in this story. LOL, I love the twist and turns. I am just wondering why James. I had to admit I didn't mind him getting Toni but I really wish he did not have to die. Anyways, Wonderful story!!! Can't wit too see what will be...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mason Ch. 08 Previous Part
Mason Series Info