All Comments on 'Mason Ch. 12'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Great, Happy Update!!

Progress!!

Mason and Toni's relationship... and a relationship is growing... is so sweet.

Toni is so intuned to Mason that she senses when he is being deceptive. She also knows that something is up with him. He should tell her, sooner rather than later. Her reaction will be interesting.

Joyce is very nosy and annoying but Mason could be a little nicer. After all, he is responsible for her still having her job and being around to bug him. lol

The gossipmongers will talk and a "thang" between the handsome single shrink and the beautiful widow doctor is food for fodder amongst all the sickness and dying in a hospital. And now that there really is something going on...

Enjoyed the update!!

I had given this story a break after James got sick and died. Toni's grief, as well-written as it was, had become a bit too sad. Too many tissues.

~Bluegardenia

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Girl your wearing my Snoopy Dance Out

OMG a responsive kiss.... I'm in Heaven... You leave me speechless so I have no choice but to do my Snoopy Dance...How I love this story

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
hops up

*joins previous commenter with snoopy dance...

Cue the music!!!!

thickntastythickntastyover 12 years ago
just hit the Bernie

Yes!!!!! I'm so freaking happy you have no idea go Mason go Mason you better get your woman!!!!!!!! Toni finally relaxed woop woop!!!!! More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Go Mason, go Toni

Finally, love/romance is in the air!!! This was a great chapter. LOL

Joyce has to be controlled and dealt with, like a great game of chess. She is forever trying to get an upward hand to control Mason or to get info about why - hoping that it's something "juicy" and maybe includes Toni to add to her gossip mill.

It will be very interesting whenever the " I am a vampire" aspect is revealed to Toni.

Please update as soon as possible. I join the "Snoopy dance group". Again,Kal,

this was a great chapter. Thanks

vt

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved it. 12 chapters gone.Now mason should tell tori he loves her. Get your woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Mason threw down the gaunlet! I love 34this story!3743

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
One of your very best chapters!

So intimate, so tender, and yet with real power vibrating underneath. I get a kick out of how thoughtful and attentive Mason is to Toni's comfort and wishes. A real, old time gentleman. I can't wait to see the passion unleashed that counterbalances the reserve.

I bet Toni will dig it, too. She's been so busy grieving for James that she doesn't remember her reservations about him before they married. She has a lot more to learn about herself, and I think that Mason is just the right guy to help.

This chapter has done a fine job of revealing instead of telling. Jaime revealed his growing relationship with Mason through the reading. Mason revealed his understanding of Toni by insisting on a change of restaurants. Toni revealed her comfort around Mason by taking off her shoes to walk in the sand. These things are the very best story tellers.

A super five for you, Madam! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love this wonderful story the only thing I don't like is that mason's a vampire. Why don't you change mason into a regular man. Make mason tell Toni he's a vampire but then say it was a joke. Other than that continue writing and excellent story.

myprivatejoymyprivatejoyover 12 years ago
Loving it!

Don't change a thing! If people don't want to read about a vampire, they can read something else!! All of your series have wonderful character development!

Elmo533Elmo533over 12 years ago
Great first date...

I love how you always take it slow in your stories. You let the characters develop while still progressing the story. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awww...

i can't wait to see how the love will develop

BlanckaertBlanckaertover 12 years ago

NO...NO...NO... Dangit, you cant leave it hanging like that.... ~grumbles~

Great Job... can't wait for more....

mrskelleymrskelleyover 12 years ago
LOVING THEM!!!!

I wish people would just let the story play out.......I love the way you are developing them......it is refreshing to see them grieve on different levels and then move on. hat is reality,even though he is a vampire...LOL. I love your stories and you have become one of my favs. My suggestion..if you don't like it, don't read it, and for heaven;s sake don't comment on it. Soemthing must be holding their attention, they are still reading it. You are a great writer...you need to be published!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why are you reading a vampire story if you don't like it? This story is perfect the way it is!!! Kalamazoo I love this story!!! I for one love vampire stories, keep on writing!!! I appreciate both you and your talent thanks for sharing it with us.

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Love story, not vampire story

This is the funny thing, for me, the vampirism is pretty much fluff as far as the story is concerned. Sure, having the ability to pop from one place to another solves a lot of logistical problems, but the story could be told the same without the supernatural overtones. At its core, this is a love story. Not a new love type of love story or a majestically dramatic type of love story, but a love story about people who've lived life and lost some things. A love story about people with emotional scars and the wariness that brings. It's a well written story too, and the majority of us appreciate it.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
You are killer!!!!!!

A few thougts to share. I have really enjoyed the fluidity of all your stories. It is like a wine you acquire a taste for and this is a process. You write love stories with intriguing twists. Quite refreshing.

You depict sistahs with mindsets apart from general perception. I like that too. Too often "bad press" is taken as fact when it should be questioned.

While Toni , no doubt, did look "fly" (old school) there was too much red. Everything underneath that dress should have been black, lacy, cut low and high; no hoisery. You described her skin so well she should have been bare legged. Mason will need oven mitts for my girl. Too hot!!!!

Looking forward to their consummation down the road.

Excellente!!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Great couple

But I don't think Joyce is through trying to get Mason's attention.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
GOod

to see that she is giving herself another chance to love and be loved!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Steaming HOT!

Off to read the next chapter.

carolinagurlcarolinagurlover 11 years ago

Absolutely fabulous!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YES TONI!

LOV IT

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
Way to go, Mason!

Put that lip smackdown on Toni! Let her know, you are the man! To be prepared for some good lovin' in the near future! Yes! Mason, You Are the MAN!!!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
yay

I cheered for Mason when he finally really kissed her... EXCITEMENT!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mason Ch. 11 Previous Part
Mason Series Info