All Comments on 'Mason Ch. 13'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Aaaaahhhhhhh

YES YES YES. I am in love with this story. On pins and needles for the rest!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
How I love my trio... Toni, Jamie and Mason

I mean damn how many different ways can a man and a woman say they're in a relationship. Dr. Mike E. was making me mad, I give his an A for the effort but, when a man comes up behind and lets it be known that Toni is off limits I think that should be it. Hell then you corner the dude out in the parking lot and then ask he yourself. I don't trust him. Gina, James mom is off her rocker why would you tell a 5yr his dad died in that same hospital or even that he died in a hospital. She needs to seek some serious therapy....FAST.

I am glad to see that Toni realized she's inlove with Mason even though guilt creeps in here and there. Jamie also helps with the liking of Mason because kids can sense when your for real and just a fake.

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
WOWW

Happy dance,it's wonderful to see the progression of Toni and Mason's relationship.Good chapter I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Things are moving along nicely - more, more

I really enjoyed this chapter. Jaime's health condition really moved things along.

Otherwise, I believed that Toni would have had a lot of inward emotional dialogue that would have taken a longer time for her to realize that she loves Mason.

I feel so sorry for James' parents - Robert is being loving as it should be, but Gina is being an emotional "bitch". Robert may miss a lot of family time with Toni, Jaime, Barbara and Ben because of Gina. Gina is grieving, but she acts as if James' death was only a loss to her - not everyone in this family. She really needs intense "grief counseling". I wonder what her life is like at home with Robert on other levels???

Dr Ellis begone. You are a vulture!

Toni/Mason are becoming such a sweet couple to me. Toni/Mason/Jaime is my

idea of a loving family, but please update - soon! Thanks

vt

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Nicely paced

Truly excellent pacing with this tale, and the writing? At the risk of sounding completely juvenile...awesomesauce.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Lots happening in this chapter.

One of the best in the whole story. I loved the bunny slippers. Also the way Mason handled Dr. Ellis. Toni is no shrinking violet, but confronting a vampire should leave no doubt in Ellis's mind, even if he doesn't know who he's dealing with. That was very satisfying and true to the character of Mason.

Poor Gina, though. I thought she was seeing someone for help. She reminds me of a female relative of mine. Another true to type character.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
*deep breath

Yessssssss!!!! * pumps fist

*neighbor screams next door...hey! Calm down!

*quietly...yessssssss.... *one fist pump

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Wow

What a great chapter. Mason and Toni are staying strong and moving closer together. I loved the bunny slippers!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
My girl you amped it UP!!!!!!!

Well..........just shiver me timbers with that little twist of the "man ho" Dr. Ellis.

Dr. Mason needed some spice to up the game and her, also, to another level. They just seemed to be bobbing along and it was irritatingly slow. The intro of a potential rival for affections had me howling!!!!! I loved it and can't wait to get to the next chapter.

I have a little issue with your ladies being so intensely introspective. I guess I'm used to sistahs always coming out with guns blazing. Just a different way of seeing them work it out.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago
Awwww.....

I love where this is going. Keep up the good work!!

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
THANK YOU!!!!!

You have given me and all of the readers something GREAT to read, as well as to fall in love with. I hope that you will continue to write more.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
Love is in the air!

I am so happy that Toni has finally admitted that she is in love with Mason. I am extremely happy that Toni has told Dr. Ellis that she is in a committed relationship with Mason, so now he can take himself on to the next lost little lamb and leave them alone. Finally, Thank You Mason, for putting distance between you and Joyce! That Heffa just didn't get it when he told her to "backoff and shut up" about his relationship with Toni, it is not her business!" This story deserves to be published! 5 stars!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
Love is in the air!

I am so happy that Toni has finally admitted that she is in love with Mason. I am extremely happy that Toni has told Dr. Ellis that she is in a committed relationship with Mason, so now he can take himself on to the next lost little lamb and leave them alone. Finally, Thank You Mason, for putting distance between you and Joyce! That Heffa just didn't get it when he told her to "backoff and shut up" about his relationship with Toni, it is not her business!" This story deserves to be published! 5 stars!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
about time

He's done nothing for me and I'm in love with him but better late than never I guess lol

DoctimeDoctimeabout 10 years ago
SUCCESS!!!!

No, not Mason, not Toni, not Jamie; it's you kalamazoo707. All your readers are treating this as a real living and breathing actual real life story. THAT is the real hallmark of an author. Never mind one is a 500 year old vampire, WTF difference could that possibly make? Kudos. Doctime

Trinity71Trinity71almost 8 years ago
This love story is the slowest of burns

but I love every minute of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mason Ch. 12 Previous Part
Mason Series Info