Mason Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

*******

Toni slipped the dress over her head with the help of her mother. It was almost time.

"Is Jamie ready?" she asked.

"Stop worrying, he's with your father and he looks very handsome in his blue suit." Barbara said as she fussed with Toni's hair.

*******

Seven o'clock sharp, the room went silent as soft music began to play. The minister, a friend of Ben's stood waiting in the front next to Mason who kept touching the wedding bands in his pocket. Almost.

Toni stood to the back of the restaurant literally shaking. She looked at the group of people who were waiting for her to come in and almost went back into the room where she had just come from. She closed her eyes, opened them and took the first step toward Mason and then the next. She kept her eyes on his not daring to look around her; she vaguely heard the sounds of chairs scraping the floor as people stood to watch her walk by. She glanced to her right and saw Jamie and her father waiting to fulfill their duties.

Finally she was standing in front of Mason, her hands sweaty and ice cold from nerves. She wanted to sigh with relief when his warm hands took her cold ones in his.

"You are so beautiful." he whispered giving her hands a squeeze.

"Shall we begin?" The minister asked and waited for the signal from Mason. "Who gives this woman to this man?" he asked.

Toni felt tears running down her face as her father, her mother and her son stood up and said in unison "we do."

From that point on, everything was a blur. Toni cried through the vows, cried through the ring exchange and cried through their first kiss as man and wife.

Immediately after the service, Mason took Toni to the room that she had gotten dressed in and kissed her the way that he wanted to but couldn't in front of so many people.

"Antoinette Marie Jacobson Donahue." Mason said with a chuckle. "That's quite a mouthful." he added.

"It is and thank you for letting me keep Jacobson as a part of my name." Toni said drying her eyes. "I have to look a mess." she said glancing at the mirror.

"You look beautiful." Mason said and kissed her again. "Are you ready to go back out?"

"For Mickey Mouse pancake I am," Toni replied taking Mason's hand.

After the reception, Katrina shyly made her way to Toni.

"It was a beautiful ceremony and you are a lovely bride." Katrina said.

Toni assessed Katrina and realized that she was just as nervous about their meeting as she had been. She could see why Mason fell in love with her, she was beautiful but shy, stubborn and ..... Strong and Toni immediately liked her.

"Thank you and I'm glad that you came." Toni said taking Katrina's hands. "I've heard so much about you including that you're one hell of a scrabble player.

"I..."

"Mama!" Veronica called out and ran up to Katrina.

"I'm talking and what do you say when you want to interrupt?" Katrina asked firmly.

"Sorry, scuse me but mama Nessa won't share."

"Where's your papa?" Katrina asked.

"Talking to that man over there." Veronica said pointing at Ethan and Mason.

"I'd better go and see what Nessa is into, it was nice to meet you and I'm really happy for you and Mason."

"Thanks, maybe we could get together sometime?" Toni asked.

Katrina seemed surprised but pleased. "I would like that."

By two am, Mason and Toni were on a plane headed for Hawaii. Jamie was going to spend a week with Toni's parents and then they would fly to Hawaii with him and spend the second week with them. As the plane took off, Toni closed her eyes and murmured a heartfelt thanks to James.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers