Massage Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AddToWater
AddToWater
2,885 Followers

Janice looked down at it, then removed the towel, exposing his nearly-erect penis. It was beautiful to Janice, and her instinct was to reach out and caress it. She managed a little control and maintained her almost clinical tone: "Good, Richard, you'll be ready again soon. But we need to make sure the two of you are fully prepared for this. Since Kristin is a virgin, it will not be easy for her the first time." She turned to Kristin, "Are you lubricated?"

Kristin said, "I was pretty wet when Richard was massaging me."

"Well, that was a little while ago. I don't want you to get hurt. You need to be as lubricated as possible, with your labia and vagina as engorged as possible for insertion." She paused, then said. "Strip naked and lie down with your brother."

Kristin stood and for what seemed like the twentieth time that day began removing her shirt. Janice envied her. Her own massive breasts were beginning to ache at the eroticism of the moment; her nipples seemed ready to pierce through her own constraining bra and shirt.

As her daughter stripped, the shirt now gone and the socks coming off, Janice watched her son. He was mesmerized by Kristin, which was understandable as he was about to see her completely naked for the first time. In the next minute, both son and daughter were fully nude, and as Kristin went to lie beside Richard, Janice was happy to see that her daughter's bush was neatly trimmed, only a small dark thatch above the visible lips of her vagina. She explained to the kids that this lack of hair would help ease the penetration.

"But first," she instructed, "you two should fondle and kiss. Feel free to explore each other. Do not underestimate the importance of foreplay."

Her kids didn't need to be told twice. They were suddenly all over each other, kissing deeply and desperately. Janice could tell right away that Richard was the more experienced kisser, and Kristin was clearly happy to let him take the lead. He massaged not only her breasts now but also her sides and buttocks and back. She pressed into him and rubbed her body instinctively back and forth against his erection. Janice had to stand and move away to let the two go at it for a while. There was no hurry; she would let them get this out of their system.

After a few more minutes, as if by some mental telepathy, the kids stopped what they were doing and both turned toward their mother, who was standing there, watching and admiring. Richard said rather breathlessly, "Mom...are you sure...are you sure you're okay with this?"

Janice smiled, stepped forward, and rested her hand on her son's forehead. "I am, Richard." She let her fingers slide casually down the side of his face, and in the heat of the moment he instinctively kissed her fingers, sending a jolt of electricity through Janice's extremities and into her very core. She felt her pussy contract for not the first time that afternoon. But right now this was about them, her kids. She pulled her hand back and said, in a somewhat unsteady voice, that if they were ready they should position themselves in the classic missionary position. They complied. In bringing his face level with hers, Richard's hard penis was now resting down between Kristin's thighs, which were closed. They both looked up at her, waiting for permission—or instruction—for the next move.

Kneeling down next to them, Janice said, "Kristin, honey, you need to open your legs."

"Like this, Mom?"

"Yes, and raise your knees a little. Yes, like that, good."

Following her mother's advice as well as her own carnal instincts, Kristin allowed her knees to come up and drift apart, granting Richard unobstructed access to her womanhood. Richard, who'd had sex with a few girls and knew what to do, was already up on his elbows, ready to bring his body up along Kristin's so that his penis could go in.

"Mom," Kristin said, "am I ready now? Am I wet enough?"

"Well," Janice began, then trailed off, not sure how to answer. It was quite likely that her daughter was lubricated enough, but she was clearly nervous. It was up to her mother to reassure her. So she did the only logical thing, she reached a hand between them, brushing along a thigh and stomach, until her knuckles brushed right up against Kristin's opening.

"Ohh!" Kristin cried. Richard was looking down, watching this. His eyes were wide, his face flush. He was absolutely ready himself.

Janice turned her hand and allowed her fingertips to trace up and down along her daughter's labia. She then pulled back slightly, rubbed her fingers together and nodded, "Oh yes, baby, you're quite ready now."

Kristin smiled, but it was a nervous smile. She cocked her head up and looked at the enormous penis now poised just in front of her pussy. "I'm a little scared, Mom."

Richard added, "I don't want to hurt her, Mom."

Janice said, "We'll take it slow, don't worry. Kristin, you'll be tight in there for sure, but with all of the sports activities you've done throughout high school, I would be surprised if your hymen was intact. You'll feel discomfort at first, probably not much pain. But your brother's penis, he'll be happy to know, is much larger than average, so it'll take a little getting used to."

Richard grinned proudly. His poised cock gave a twitch, causing a small glob of pre-cum to drip down.

Kristin whimpered a little, "Help me, Mom. I want this to be perfect."

Janice thought about this for a moment, only a moment. She knew what she wanted to do, and now she had a perfect way to do it. She said, "I will guide you, my children." With that, she turned her hand away from her daughter's vagina and moved it toward her son's penis. At last she was able to do what she wanted: she gently wrapped her fingers around his shaft.

"Oh, Mom!" he exclaimed at the sudden feeling.

"Shh," Janice whispered. "It's okay, dear. It's okay."

For a moment, she allowed herself a selfish gesture. She stroked her son a couple of times, allowing her fingers to explore the swollen purple head, the long thick shaft, the course pubic hair at the base, then back up again. She was suddenly very jealous of what her daughter was about to experience.

"Are you ready?" she asked, hoarsely.

The two kids gasped and nodded. Kristin leaned back and closed her eyes, waiting for the inevitable. Richard looked down, clearly enjoying his mother's hand on his cock, which was about to go inside his sister.

"Here we go," Janice whispered.

Using her free hand to gently nudge her son's firm ass, she guided him forward. He complied and she gently guided the head of his penis up against Kristin's opening. Both kids—and even Mom—let out a gasp at this. Pre-cum had been leaking profusely from Richard's tip, and plenty of moisture was all over Kristin's loins now, so it was with quite little effort that the head slid right in.

Everyone let a soothing breath out, and under Janice's guidance everyone paused, just getting used to the feeling. Janice herself was quite shocked at the fact that in one hand she could feel both her son's cock and her daughter's pussy joined in sexual union. Her hand was wet with their fluids. She slide her hand down, using these fluids to lubricate the rest of Richard's cock. Though it wasn't necessary, she went all the way down to his heavy balls, giving them a loving squeeze.

"Oh jeez, Mom, nice!" Richard blurted.

Kristin opened her eyes and moved her head to see what was going on. She saw her mother still working her brother's cock and balls with her hand, which made her giggle. "That's so cool, Mom!"

They all let out a tension-relieving laugh, but then it was time to go further. Janice said, "Let's make this happen now. Ready to go deeper, kids?" They both said yes, and with another push against Richard's ass, which Janice was now openhandedly caressing, she guided him further, deeper.

For several minutes, they worked their way deeper and deeper together. Now and then Kristin, through gritted teeth, begged them to pause, to hold it, to let her get used to him. "So big," she kept saying. "So big!"

Another few minutes, more gentle nudging, more careful thrusting, and finally, while she had been holding and caressing the base of his shaft, Janice felt that same hand come into contact with her daughter's vagina again. This was it, he was fully in, and it was time to let them achieve total insertion. She slowly pulled her hand back; when she looked down at it, it was slick with bodily fluids.

"There," Richard grunted, "I think I'm fully in you, Kristin. I'm fully inside you now, baby."

"Oh, my Richard! Yes! Yes, you are! God, I can feel you in my guts now! You're so big, so deep!"

Janice sat back on her haunches and watched her kids begin to thrust back and forth against each other quite independently now. "This is it," she told them. "You are now having intercourse, having sex. You are now...making love."

Tears were in Kristin's eyes now, tears of joy. Rocking back and forth underneath her brother, "Yes, Mom...thank you, Mom! This is what I wanted! Thank you—oh!"

Kristin shut up quickly and began grunting in time to her brother's thrusts, because now that he'd achieved full penetration, now that she was somewhat used to his girth and length, his own animal instincts were kicking in, and the boy was picking up a steady pumping motion.

In, out...in, out...in, out....

Although this was a special and magical moment for Kristin, Janice realized this must be the coming true of an outright fantasy for Richard. Everyone knew that a typical guy's Number One desire was to be with two women at once. Although Janice was still fully clothed and not actually engaging in intercourse with them, it was quite the erotic setup to have her reaching in with her hand, caressing his penis, and guiding it deeper into Kristin's pussy. Then there was the fact that they were all closely blood-related. Surely the boy would've cum by now at the sheer magnitude of this situation, but since he had just ejaculated not twenty minutes before, he was clearly able to hold out for a little longer.

Ejaculation? "Oh shit," Janice mumbled under her breath. She couldn't believe she hadn't thought of this before. Her children were having unprotected sex! Up until this moment Kristin had been a virgin; she was not on any form of birth control. There was every likelihood that Richard would impregnate her, his own sister. She knew she should remind Richard to be sure to pull out when he was ready to cum. But she hated to interrupt what was perhaps the most beautiful lovemaking she had ever witnessed, happening right before her. She didn't want to do anything to cut short this wonderful moment for the two of them.

"Oh, God, Richard," Kristin was panting. "It's so huge...so deep, but I think—yes, I think...I think I'm going to be able to climax!"

"Really?" Richard said, thrusting deeply into her. "Your gonna cum?"

"Yes, baby, I think I can. I actually think I'm going to...yes, harder—wait, no—yes, just like that. That speed, baby. You'll make me cum that way."

Janice leaned forward. "That's wonderful, dear. If you can achieve orgasm during your first lovemaking, you are truly special. Just let it flow through you."

"I am, Mom...I am...oh, it is so wonderful! So—so—so—oh...my...GOD!"

With one hard thrust, Richard was smart enough to know he should hold it and let his beautiful sister feel what was truly a deep-penetrating orgasm wrack through her very core. Janice could see her thighs vibrate, her chest heave, her face flush. This was a huge orgasm, and it lasted for several seconds. As it ebbed, and as Kristin's screams turned to sobs and then whimpers, Richard began to move back and forth again, thrusting deep, deep into his sister.

It wasn't long before his own pending orgasm began to well up inside him, and he had the good sense to turn to his mother, a desperate, questioning look on his face.

Easily reading his expression, Janice leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "It's okay, son. Inside her is okay." Being this close to his mother's face, Richard actually turned and gave her a gentle, sensuous kiss on the lips.

"Thank you," he whispered back.

He then turned back to his sister and proceed to giver a vigorous and guilt-free fucking. Janice had already decided that she'd arrange for her daughter to get the morning-after pill tomorrow, just in case. She'd then arrange for her Kristin to go on the pill, or the patch, because it was obvious these kids would want to repeat this act.

"Are you ready?" Richard asked. "Are you ready for me to cum, baby?"

"Yes!" Kristin screamed. She began shaking her head back and forth. "And be quick, baby! I'm going to cum again!"

With sweat shining on their bodies now, the two children, Janice's son and daughter, slammed their bodies together, each desperate to cum simultaneously with the other, quite a remarkable feat for two somewhat inexperienced lovers. Janice could only watch in wonder, and in lust. She had placed a hand on her son's ass again, wanting to feel his movement, their movement, together. With her other hand, she reached up and squeezed one of her daughter's large breasts. Now she was connected to them, as if closing a giant circuit of sexual electricity, experiencing their pleasure through their vibrations and body heat.

"I'm close," Richard grunted, thrusting hard into his sister. "Close!"

Repeating the words she had used the last time she had helped her brother cum, Kristin cried out, "It's okay, Ricky. You can let it happen now. It's okay, Ricky!" This was followed by a high-pitched scream of ecstasy, for she was now erupting into her second massive orgasm.

"Oh Jesus yes thank you!" Rick bellowed. "I'm cumming, sis! I'm cumming, Mom!"

At the very last second, as her children's climaxes converged, Janice slid her hand down from the meaty part of Richard's ass, between his legs, and connected with his scrotum just as she felt it contract, blasting what had to be huge amounts of hot sperm deep into Kristin's virgin womb. Contraction upon contraction wracked both kids' bodies, and as she continued to reach down between them Janice could actually feel their orgasms crescendo.

Amazingly, despite no direct stimulation for herself, Janice also experienced a subdued but definitely pleasurable climax. They had all cum together, mother, son and daughter.

It took a full three minutes for the three of them to come down from their orgasmic high. Richard collapsed on his sister, their naked bodies meshed in sweat and semen and saliva. His chest had pushed Janice's hand hard and flat against Kristin's breast. With her other hand she held firm to her son's balls and the base of his cock, helping to keep it deep inside his sister.

She had done it. She had shown her children now to make love and how wonderful the experience could be. But this was just the basics. She knew her children would be hungry for more, and they would be looking at their mother to teach them more.

After ten minutes of quiet rest, Janice quietly encouraged her son and daughter to go to her own master bathroom, to her oversized shower, and help each other clean up. Once she'd heard them step under the warm water together, giggling and kissing and caressing, Janice made another decision. If she was going to show them the more advanced ways of making love, she would have to show them...personally.

When she stood to go down the hallway to join them, her clothes were left in a neat little pile next to her son's and her daughter's.

AddToWater
AddToWater
2,885 Followers
12