All Comments on 'Massaged by a Nerd'

by BurroGirl18

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
this is a brilliant slow build!

wonderfully done! and your grasp of english is in fact phenomenal.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

Hehehhheee, sneaky dude. Probably has a different girl booked for every day of the week. But surely this story isn't finished yet? If he was thinking of becoming a masseuse, he would have to get used to playing 'dodge the cock' on a male's body, and who better to practice on than Kyle, her sport loving boyfriend? Just joking. But seriously, he hasn't put it in yet, and I'm sure there are muscles in there that need massaging. Hehe. I'm one infantile joke away from becoming a male...........................crap....................my life is over.

Shot for the story that you have no choice but to finish now, as you ruined my life and owe me big.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 7 years ago
Can't

wait for part two

BurroGirl18BurroGirl18about 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the kind words. There is a second part coming, yes. :)

swfb70swfb70about 7 years ago
I read with great interest as

in my younger days I used sensual massage to get what I wanted - it worked about 80% of the time

kelprimekelprimeabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

This is really well written and entirely believable. I also like how you got really into the RELUCTANCE part of this genre, without crossing to the forceful side. Rare story indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally!

Finally a story unencumbered with typos, misspellings, and terrible grammar! The only tiny misstep I noticed was the extremely common misuse of lie vs lay. "I just lied there with my head in his crotch" Surely she wasn't telling him lies with her head on his crotch? She just LAY there with her head on his crotch. It's a poor feature of the English language which a few of us understand, but most end up misusing. The author's meaning is nevertheless clear.

The story itself was wonderfully written, both in language and concept. If the name "BurroGirl18" hints at the writer's age, Then that is impressive in itself. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good

I really liked this. Good Job

BurroGirl18BurroGirl18about 7 years agoAuthor

Gosh, I knew I messed something up. I kinda got confused about the past tense of lie due to the different meanings of the verb.

Thanks for correcting me on it though! I will pay more attention in the future. :)

MacD7MacD7about 7 years ago

One of the best I have read in a very long time. Nice slow build to a really awesome climax. I hope it doesnt stop there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please continue the story. It's very good and I am curious to know about Mark and the main chr's plot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent Writing!!!

Love your story and writing style. Your characters were very believable. I would love to see more stories by and I am very curious to see anything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reminds me....

I was a nerd back in high school and I had a huge crush on this cute blonde girl... If only I baited her into my den like in this story.... oh well

NightOwl47NightOwl47about 7 years ago
Vivid, explicit, and erotic

Perfect erotic pace for both parts of the story. Whether you continue this story or try something new, I hope you continue to post here. You are good.

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
You checked out the "Massager" was it pluged in ?

Your guilt has me wanting to eat you up as well. One thing about a good Orgasm, you cant give it back, also be happy you came so well.

I/my wood, would be willing to bet you a massage that you don't tell Kyle. Theres a good gyrl ! `*~*`

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago

Oohh so cool two more chapters, think I'll check the batteries this time.

I think Ill thank you in advance for these two Orgasms xxx I mean chapters.

Soma99Soma99about 7 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Very well done! I really enjoyed how you worked up to thing and am very curious where chapter two will go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Really fun amusing sexy writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please write more!

Your storytelling is so hot! Please write more. I don't care if it's more in this series or a new story.

SirToeSirToeover 6 years ago
This is a great start

I am a pretty tough rater and you've earned a 4 star from me which is saying something. Great characters and build up. If I was forced by gun point to point out a criticism it would be not "reluctant" enough. As it stands though, excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I can't get this story out of my head

Oh my God. Seriously this is one of the best stories I've read here and I've been reading stories here for years!! This one was amazing!! So good that I myself crave Mark now. Please write more. I can't stop thinking about Mark, and he's only a fictional character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very well-written story

Hello from Greece! Very well-written story. Very sexual araising!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

The massages were too good, you made me crave for such a good massage

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Great Story!

She...

Really did not mean to...

Raven7890Raven7890over 4 years ago

So hot! I’ve had massages that make me wet and this reminded me of those! I only wish they’d ended in a super hot orgasm

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustabout 4 years ago
Extremely hot

Magnificent writing 👏🏼

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

You were bested, bestie

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 3 years ago

This story was so funny!

The author portrays the girl as immature, conceited, and full of herself. She judges her friend by the way that he looks instead of focusing at his good qualities. She asks, “Did I cheat on my boyfriend? Is breast massage considered cheating?” The answer is: Of course not. Even when he rubbed your clit with his finger, it still wasn’t cheating. Even the fact that he made you cum doesn’t mean that you were cheating. Stop being such a prude and just let things happen. Besides, that dumb football player of a boyfriend is probably cheating on you anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have a bit of a soft spot for this story because the whole "massage -> naked massage -> touching and kissing -> sex" sequence is the oldest trick in my playbook, as is the case, I believe, for many, many people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Does every one of these massage stories rip each other’s story off on here?? Lol. Don’t get me wrong extremely hot. But has anyone read Massaged by My Nerdy Brother?? Which one came first ? Who ripped off whom?? Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5⭐

loved it

so naughty and hot

especially when she found the battery was no out he pushed her to ask him to touch her

damn mark is a total surprising gem for being a virgin geeky acne covered nerd

and her football star kyle is cold turkey

the nerd cucked the stud this is surprising

although i think mark isnt really virgin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

so funny and hot

i will drop potentially cheater kyle anytime for virgin naught mark he knows how to keep his woman satisfied and hooked for more which counterbalance his looks

just like ugly but submissive asian chick always has the upper hands on the arrogant and cold in bed white chick for a white man

Slowandeasy47Slowandeasy47about 2 years ago

I loved the story! You have obviously been massaged by an expert judging by your description, lucky you.

LeCavalierLeCavalierabout 1 year ago

The ending is very well chosen, it leaves us wanting more. I'm glad you didn't give us everything at once.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

She is vain, conceiting, and most definitely not a good person. She gets a kick out of using and manipulating people.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I keep going back to this story every few months and it's difficult to find anything like it.really loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous