All Comments on 'Master and Maid Ch. 03'

by Lady_Fiona

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lordchilworthlordchilworthover 15 years ago
wicked twist

congratulations. carefully balanced,perfectly scripted, well told tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
u suck

wtf was that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please give warning...

Hello Snuff? Gross, horrible, terrible ending.

I am not here to read Shakespeare on Porn. Besides the which Shakespeare was done better!!!

If you are going to involve death Let alone Rape in your story warn someone. Warn them in Chapter three, but you put up the if you don't want to read about murder, don't read this.

Very depressing ending.

An eighteen year old raped out of her virginity by the Master of the House, Miles who loved her killing her upon discovery of their affair. All because she couldn't forgive him for raping her. And Who on earth rapes "their Master's "whore"? *that peice of tail, the Master he has spoken for* Heck NO!!!!!, That would have been a tremendous misstep and Miles should have known better!!!! *love is not that blind, angry, or jealous, unless you are psycho* So I don't buy that excuse.

Are you even old enough to be writing and submitting this stuff?

I'm posting as annonymous, I don't know if I have a literotica id.

This sucked because the ending was outrageous and uncalled for. And teenage angsty.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 13 years ago
endings

it's always difficult to end a story. there are only a few possibilities - and this one chose the shock ending. if any clues are given, then the ending loses it's effect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you need help

Can only assume you have some serious mental health problems. Let me guess, think you're popular with people who really laugh at you behind your back, insecure, overweight, unhappy and write this crap to try and shock people and get attention. Never read so much rubbish in my life. Call yourself an author. Don't waste your time writing any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i luv it!

don't listen 2 the haters this is an amazing story!

0BlueMoon00BlueMoon0over 11 years ago

Well that was a useless ending!

desirelove1desirelove1over 10 years ago
Why?

That was a good story until the end.Why did you have that she got killed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
?

why did she have to die?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

way to kill my mood :D but damn dat plottwist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Initially it was interesting but devolved rapidly - definitely wrong category though

Interesting in a historical male privilege kinda way, still there’s no way that ANY of it was BDSM. Despite her agreeing to some of the sexual acts she was essentially a “vulnerable adult” because she was a servant in a 18th/ 19th century period story where the law begins and ends with the Master of the house, as such she wasn’t in a position to give consent.

It should have been in “erotic horror”. As others have commented it was essentially a snuff story, and although it was well written an introduction with trigger warnings are usually appreciated. If it had been in the right category it’s unlikely I would have bothered reading it, I prefer to be able to make an informed choice.

I read the story expecting BDSM and not rape and murder, frankly I don’t find anything erotic about rape and murder.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous