All Comments on 'Master PC Reboot Ch. 05'

by KoalaKing

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

Glad you’re back!

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 5 years ago
So glad you are back!

Another epic chapter in this story. Loved every minute of it. As for going fwd, a few minor things. I think he needs to lessen the Lez mom's addiction to him or it will ruin their relationship. I assume he will fuck both his Lez moms, but they still.need to be happy with each other most of the time. Second, I would make any girl he takes that doesn't live with him unable to cum without him around. He can't monitor them constantly if they don't live with him. Finally, don't go over board on the huge.tits for everyone he takes on. Smaller perky tits can be just as sexy and girls who are short and small don't need HUGE racks to be smoking hot. Can't wait for.more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally

When you said 3 weeks in chapter 4 I was excited. Until today I had given up that there was gonna be another chapter. But man am I glad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this story so far man wish i had a master pc

Your story is amazing so far man keep up the amazing work

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
More More More

PLEASE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
continue PLEASE !!

He should take his other mom Kelly to . Then he should go after Carrie and the others on the squad carefully so sara does not catch on until it is too late . also bring Erin in the rest of the way to be his . he should suggest to the ones that do not live in his house to not see any other men or can not cum unless they ask him if they can cum . what other friends does jess have for Jack to make his ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love Master PC stories

I've been reading Master PC stories for years and they never fail to disappoint. One thing I've never seen in one is an outfit style that isn't sultry or whorish outside of the privacy of the home. Maybe as Jack works his way through the cheerleaders or the people he enslaves, he can give them a love for 50's style clothes, fit and flare dresses, or something they will all incorporate into their daily ensemble. Given that two of the slaves are on the cheer squad, they can start setting fashion statements.

Whether or not my idea is used, I look forward to wherever Jack takes us next on this journey.

loub1397loub1397over 5 years ago
Love it

More please.

mmceach32000mmceach32000about 5 years ago
good story

all that is needed now is a little conflict to spice things up a little. something to get the family working together to solve a problem or to conquer a foe. sounds like fun to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Moooooooore

Pleeeeeeeease?

redking2882redking2882almost 4 years ago
great series

god we took for ever to get to kelly. we need as many chapters as his harem grows. please and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
all good things must cum to an end

at this rate the town is going to overrun by rug rats, i see jess taking over cotrol of program and freeing all the slaves, she becmes a dom mistress and her and steph conrol all the young men. turnabout is fair play. they can stll have their puss and eat it too.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardabout 2 years ago

Good series, but too much reliance on the sisters pulling women into the fold. What's the point of his pheromones building a desire within attractive women if Jess is just going to break out the tits every time? BAM, hypnotized. Kind of removes the purpose of all the changes he made to himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous