All Comments on 'Master’s Unannounced Visit'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mo_duinnemo_duinneabout 16 years ago
Beautiful

While not into pain myself. What was really beautiful was the way that the Master knew his two slaves and played to each of their wants and needs in the scenes. You even included the the right amount of aftercare. Bravo. So many who write, forget that there will be aftercare, they just assume its a "beating, a screw and thats it." But It is so not. It can be a beautiful under-taking if you have the right kind of Master/Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love Your Writing

I have been following your writing for quite some time. I am a really big fan of yours, but I've always been way too shy to even comment to you. I hope that you don't mind me saying something about this entry in particular.

My girlfriend is a Domme and I want so much to be her Sub, but she won't let me. Reading this story inspired me to have a most wonderful dream last night wherein I was with a Master and she came in and began to whip me just like the woman in your story did to her roommate.

I must say that your writing is highly erotic and very well thought out. I read your journal and I can tell how much you get in to your writing and want to do a good job in all of your stories. I think that you do.

I can't wait to read more. I'd like to read the next part of this story where the two girls' roles were reversed.

Excellent Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

I don't think I could say anything but just....wow, amazing writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous