All Comments on 'Master Says'

by SimoneLisbon

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BONNIEBREABONNIEBREAalmost 13 years ago
Interesting Story

I enjoyed the story, SL. I was just thinking at the end you (or your character) perhaps shouldn't be trying to have it both way. It seems like the last half of the story has her trying to make the situation right and convince her master to allow her to stay. She makes a clear choice in that direction. So I was confused to see her vacillating.

Mouthy_submissiveMouthy_submissivealmost 13 years ago

A slap to the slave's face to begin the tale... I was wet before it even got good and started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Can I be your new master SL?

;)

xoxo

israelsson8israelsson8almost 13 years ago
great read

A great read, I was hoping for the master to punish her at the end but great nonetheless. Maybe in your next bdsm story it'll happen :)

LordMorningwoodLordMorningwoodover 12 years ago

Very intense, hot and cleverly plotted - just wish it could have been longer!

subtle_Domsubtle_Domover 12 years ago

Very well written and plotted out.. The twist at the end almost has me pitying the Master to the point I almost found it disturbing in a thoroughly enjoyable way.. very wicked of you lol...

PoeticaestheticPoeticaestheticabout 12 years ago
perfect

such a perfect sub... i would love to test this out!

DaddysBabyslutDaddysBabyslutover 11 years ago

wonderful story and so true how could a sub pick someone over there Master

TongueTicklesTongueTicklesover 11 years ago

Great ending. You really got the slave's perspective across. Well done. I will be reading more of your works.

cheers.

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
I'm so sick of....

stories where is sub is pushed past the point of endurance, tricked and manipulated and then punished because dommie boy says it's all her fault and threatens the 'girl' with dismissal, even though he created a situation that's threatening her.

I'm on the look out for a story with the really unique conclusion of a sub who looks this lunatic in the eye and says -- hey big guy -- i'm out of here.

All these BDSM quick takes are the same story over and over again -- the names change, the offenses change -- but the ending stays the same. Is there a formula going around? What a waste of talent and a reader's time. Really, really boring.

Is there anyone out there with the creativity, talent and imagination to write the story with some kind of (and I don't care what it is) surprise? Apparently not. And that's a real pity.

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
Sorry...

for my previous rant. I need to find a new category to explore. Check u later...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Quickie

I agree with others. Quick, Hot, Intense. Very pleasurable reading.

RoguesladyRoguesladyover 10 years ago
loved it

like your other stories beautifully wrote. you are an inspiration.

MockingjayMockingjayabout 10 years ago
Just saying....

Well done!

Plot. Check. Writing style. Check. And most importantly, well crafted characters. Check!

SashiraSashiraover 6 years ago
what a shitty story

from what the men were saying of the women they were just worthless objects to play games with while the women stayed with the men out of love and devotion. This is not how a true Master acts, if he has no real feelings for the sub/slave he should just tell her so and let her go, I mean maybe she originally came to him to be trained but if she stayed out of love then he had no right to play mind games with her head if he really didn't care about her.

DarkRaven13DarkRaven13over 1 year ago

Interesting. I see that a lot of the BDSM stories make use of capitalization...or lack of. That gives the character their role instantly with little explanation as to their "status."

I need to read a few more now :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimoneLisbon@SimoneLisbon
Satisfied StoryTeller of exotic, I mean, erotic fiction... My debut novel, Forced to Change is being published. For more details please check out my website http://www.SimoneLisbon.com ***Rising From The Fire - I know, I'm a naughty person for not posting the rest of the...