All Comments on 'Mastering Bella Ch. 09'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
goodgirl45goodgirl45over 11 years ago

Please keep the updates coming! I love Master Mel and ellie...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
undecided

In some ways he's amazing and in other ways he's a total asshole. Can't decide if he's worthy of her or not. Oh well, just have to wait and see.

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Great Party

Wow! That was certainly different Than what I had imagined. Jim was a total ass am glad she ditched him but at least it irritated Mel which I loved! Really liked that she had a bit of space to think about the previous week and that she was thinking about her future for once and what it would be like with Mel. He was a little more honest with her. I hope she sees the power she has over him one day! Amazing story, well done on keeping it moving at a great pace and never rushing it. You are giving it the detail it deserves and the depth. Wonderful description of the party, could have almost been there, I wish! Will the next chapter be the last? Am sad already. M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Updates

Please keep the updates coming. Can't wait to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

my favorite chapter so far! loved it

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 11 years agoAuthor
Ty & Yw

Thanks I really appreciate the comments :)

jellie_beanjellie_beanover 11 years ago

I really loved this chapter, the party was described to well!

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago

I loved this chapter! I have been a little leery of how controlling he was being and how fast he pushed her, and to be honest the idea of him being married almost caused me to stop reading. But this chapter was wonderful and magical and I totally loved that Jenny is leaving him for another woman.

On to the next chapter...

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
So lovely

This is such a lovely story. Nice characters, fun, laughter and power exchange, beautifully narrated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love this story

I started by reading the 12 tables stories, which are brilliant! But this story is so sexy, love it! Wish I was young and pretty again so someone would want to own me like that :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES