All Comments on 'Mastering Bella Ch. 10'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
LaurlieLaurlieover 11 years ago
WOW!

Amazing!!! Im so happy she accepted! I can't wait to find out how her training goes!! :D

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Mind blowing finale

What can I say, really enjoyed the read! Mel was so harsh with her, glad he was jealous, about time Bella got some power! You have made my day. Am so happy you are continuing the story, I am interested to see what Bellas limits are. I can only guess at what her limits will be and I am sure Mel will make me cross before the end! Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing. M

goodgirl45goodgirl45over 11 years ago

This was such a good chapter! I loved that she finally understood her own desires to give herself to him. I will be looking forward for the chapters ahead...

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all so much for your comments and coming on this journey with Bella and Mel. In many ways their story is just beginning.

Comments mean the world to me both good and bad, and I appreciate those people that take the time to leave me a small message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing story!!

Bah I couldn't stop reading this entire series, thanks so much! Please give us more soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this....

Looking forward to Bella's Training

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please

Don't make us wait too long :) I loved this story

jellie_beanjellie_beanover 11 years ago

Wow what an ending to a great series i hope you write the next series soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brilliant writing

this is so wonderfully written, not just about the sex but the amazing development of their relationship - you can tell how much more you were enjoying writing it as the chapters got longer and longer and more in depth - i do hope you have the next series started soon :)

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 11 years agoAuthor
new series

the new series has been started it's called Owning Bella rather than training Bella, I felt that title worked with the plot twists if I have in my mind for exploration throughout the series. Thanks for all your wonderful comments I cant tell you how much i appreciate them!

shyvirginsubshyvirginsubalmost 11 years ago
wow

I loved every bit of it makes me wish I was bella

cillerycilleryalmost 11 years ago
Diana

How about a novella about how she ended up in the firm and later with Kurt?

cillerycilleryalmost 11 years ago

Should have been Dianne

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 10 years ago
Superb Exploration Of The Subject

This was an and is an awesome story. You bring in so many elements of the BDSM relationships that it is hard to separate them. Bella has been fun to explore in the story and I think there is enough material here to carry this on for some time. Thank you very much 5 stars all the way

davinedavinealmost 10 years ago
Hot

Well written and exciting. I look forward to reading the next series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful!

This was an absolutely phenomenal story. Well written, despite the punctuation mistakes, arousing, it was exactly what I look for in a slave story! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
creepy

This a "1980" dirty old man story

wish2basubwish2basubover 8 years ago
Waited until the end

Humiliation is not my thing but Bella seems to thrive on it. A tad annoying that grammar is an issue as a reader but your imagination and ability to create likable characters draw an emotional response from the reader is commendable. Kudos and thank you. Hope you are still writing.

DaveNJ313DaveNJ313about 8 years ago
Well thought out and written

Enjoyed all of it, start to finish. Thought you did an excellent job of getting the story across. Was extremely pleased to see you keep the characters straight with proper use of he and she throughout. So many stories make you stop and reread a paragraph because the writer simply misplaced them, and didn't find it or have somebody check for them. Yours flowed easily and that's much appreciated. Looking forward to the next set of chapters. Well done.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago

I think ellie will regret her commitment eventually. Mel is a sadistic bastard and hasn't a clue what love is. He did an excellent job of brainwashing her in the first few days. Yes, she is masochistic and she enjoys spanking and rough sex. Mel would rather see how much pain he can inflict. I doubt if 'permanent damage' means cutting her and leaving permanent scarring. He is deranged. No one should be subjected to a Dom like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
thanks from 1st timer

I have never been to any erotic website-I always purchased books and/or stories. This was such an enjoyable, pleasant surprise. I am not always into pain but combined with the dominance I know I will want to read more on this site and from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
congrats on the fine work

top drawer. minor problems that an editor could sort, but hey, v minor, is national papers that have worse subeditors..

and that minor downer is against the long list of massive compliments. The complexities of Bella coming to know herself are well explored in way that raises it above the normal mediocre treatment of the subject.

The naysayers... who think Mel's a bastard.... well...one means meat is another's poison. And some people like their power games more total than others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It's simple... I need more!! Complements to the Chef for serving up such a delicious story. I sincerely hope that this story continues.

KialeythaKialeythaalmost 5 years ago
Absolutely magnificent

I totally loved this series! I wish it was my life, omg!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh how I detest Mel

Smirky asshole. Inconsiderate Dom (being a sadist is not the same thing) He's a poor teacher. He feeds her insecurities by his ways. He expects trust without doing shite to have earned it. Pulling the all or nothing, that impacts her career as well, after one frigging week is the ultimate crappy abusive manipulator move.

Belle comes across weak, not strong through her submission. I like the story telling abilities of the author. I just dislike these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

I liked this story till this episode because when he was angry he starts hitting Bella and that is abuse instead of love. Especially the scene in the car is horrible. She did nothing wrong, he was angry with her but it was Jim who was misbehaving, Bella did not wrong. An instead of saying sorry for his behavior he starts hitting Bella. It made me cry because she didn’t know that this behavior was not behavior that is appropriate for a master.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Mixed emotions about this now she doesn't know how she feels about him and he is displaying nothing but dominance to her I appreciate it is early days in their relationship but a bit of tenderness wouldn't go amiss. But I am enjoying your writing .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disgusting

The scene in the car was abuse. Mel hit Bella because he was angry. She did not do anything to earn a punishment. That Bella may be a masochist and gets off on pain does not in anyway justify it.

Mel preyed on Bella’s insecurities and brainwashed her. Giving her a all or nothing choice is not a choice.

I am not sure if the author lives the BDSM lifestyle but Mel comes across as an abusive Dom. Not reading the rest of the Bella tale.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My most precious treasure. Then later, go give the limo driver a blowjob because he drove you around. That is where the BDSM always loses me. I can't imagine a sub that would enjoy a master that would do that.

I mean is there a line that the Dom won't cross, or does it become, what a great cheeseburger, go thank the 425 pound sweaty cook by rimming him and then give him your ass dry without lube?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES