Mastering Bella Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned at her, "You know I did not even notice. You have made me a very happy man tonight. Thank you my Ellie."

"It did not please me, however," he held up a chain for her to see, "to find you had removed this today."

Her eyes widened as the Tinkerbell pendant hung from the chain in his hand. She opened her mouth to apologise but he held up his hand stilling her. "I was not clear enough in my instructions and you could not have known its significance." She tilted her head watching him curiously as he slid the fairy pendant off the chain handing it to her. "A friend of mine made this when I told him I was going to claim a slave girl for my own," he picked up a finely crafted filigree padlock in the shape of a heart, "With this the chain becomes an everyday collar." Mel pulled the rope like chain around her neck and threading the lock arm through the loops at the ends of the chain locked it in place around her neck.

Bella breathed deeply as she heard it click into place. Sitting back he smiled at her, "People who do not live our lifestyle will see it only as a pretty necklace. You will not remove it without permission and then only to replace it with either a training collar or my formal collar. You will always wear one of my collars to show who you belong to and how proud I am that you are mine." He smiled and stroked her cheek leaning in to kiss her deeply.

*

Authors note: Look out for 'Bella's training' in the future.

Thank you to -LaRascasse for his help in editing.