Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, that tastes so good. I want you in my cup every morning."

"I do taste pretty good, don't I?"

"Mmhmm, you sure do."

Marlene leaned in and kissed her, her hand moving in to rub her pussy gently, her finger trailing between her lips. She took it out and dipped her finger in her coffee and sucked it off.

"Yummm."

The bedroom door opened and Olivia scooted to the bathroom first, as Lisa yawned and stretched, giving her breasts a little rub as well.

"Hey."

"Good morning, have a good sleep?"

"Oh yeah, hey, nice bed, Marlene. I love that comforter, so does Ollie. You'll have to tell us where to buy one."

"Right here, if you want one."

"What do you mean?"

"I made it. I can show you how to make one. Just takes a lot of sewing and patience and you can have

your own."

"I am so not into sewing."

"I can make one I guess. Going to take a while."

"I can help. I know how to sew."

"You want to help make a comforter?"

"I would. I think it would be awesome to know how to do things like that."

"Great! Oh I'm so happy, Chelsea. It's much more fun doing it with other people."

"Like those Amish people do. Sit and have a quilting party and make quilts."

"Well, sort of like that. No quite so, you know, formal."

"I don't get you?"

"It's okay, I'm just happy you want to make one with me. You know it takes months to make one?"

"Months?"

"Yes, months. You'll have to come by once or twice a week and sew with me."

Chelsea realized what that meant and jumped up and down excitedly. Lisa couldn't understand the reasoning why, but she was okay with it, if it meant getting a comforter like she wanted. Olivia came out and Lisa wasted no time in going in after her to pee.

"Good morning."

"Morning, Ollie."

"Good morning, Ollie, you have a good sleep too?"

"Oh yes. The bed was very comfortable, thank you. Loved the comforter, it was so comfy and warm."

"Great. Chelsea and I just agreed on making one for you two. You tell me what colours you want it in and we'll make it."

"Seriously? I'd be just as happy buying one though."

"I was just explaining to Lisa that I made it. Can't buy them at a store."

"No way, you make them?"

"Sure. Doing them with my grandmother and mother since I was a girl. I still have the first one I made for my bed when I was, I think, eight or nine."

"That's so awesome. Yes, I would love a hand-made comforter. How much will it cost?"

"Cost? I guess about a month or two of Tuesdays and Thursdays for Chelsea to come sit and sew with me. If she's up to it?"

"Of course I am, although, it's a pretty long drive from the city to here and back."

"You're not staying at the mansion?"

"Just for now, like a week while I helped clean up."

Marlene looked saddened immediately, realizing Chelsea wasn't as available as she would like. All the little fantasies she was playing out in her head suddenly vanished and replaced with the emptiness of longing for her.

"Will you be coming back?"

"Oh yeah, for sure I'll be back to visit. I'll come as often as I can. I promise."

"Okay, I guess that's all we can do under the circumstances. Silly me thought you were staying with Ollie and Lisa."

"I wish. I'd love to live there and get out of the city. I just need a job that pays good enough and I'd be out here in a heartbeat. I love it out here. I feel free."

"Well, dancing around naked all day will give you that feeling. I thought you liked your job?"

"I do Ollie, but, if I had a choice, I'd love to be out here, than in the city doing it. I could probably do most of it on line and just go in twice a week to do the physical part of it. Actually going through all the data with them."

"What do you do, Chelsea?"

"I'm a development manager for a multinational company. They give me a prospectus of a company they want to improve and I crunch all the data to show them how they can do it. I run it by them in meetings and they decide what they want to do. So, in all honesty, I could be here and go in for the meetings only. I guess I could stay with Ollie and Lisa for a while, at least until the business is up and running, then I'd have to find a place of my own up here somewhere."

"Well, there's no reason you couldn't stay with us, Chelsea. You could help me run the place part time and that would pay for your room. You could do your business and maybe uhm, I don't know, something for me for three or four hours a day and it's all good."

"Okay, that sounds totally doable. I can call and make arrangements to do that. They'll be happy having my office to use, so I can see it working out that way for me."

Marlene was beside herself happy and Olivia wasn't sure why, but she watched them hug and noticed it was far more affectionate than just happiness at quilting together. Whatever it was, it was between them and none of her business. Her only worry was where things ended up. It all starts out innocently enough, it just ends up bad when things aren't what they were at the start.

"Looks like you two really hit it off last night."

"We did, Ollie. I had the greatest time with Marlene."

"Me too. I just adore her already."

They stood with their hands around each others waist, hips pressed firmly together, leaning back slightly and looking in each others eyes deeply. Olivia knew full well there was a romance happening between them and cast a slight frown at them.

"Marlene, are you sure about this?"

"Sure about what, Ollie?"

"You and Chelsea doing this together."

"Doing what? Quilting?"

"No, making out together. I know you had fun playing out your fantasies last night, but are you sure you want to keep playing at them? Vic finds out and it's going to be a lot of explaining and trouble between you if he does."

"You leave Vic to me Ollie. I know what I'm doing."

"Are you sure?"

"Sure, I'm sure. I'm having a great time with a gorgeous woman I totally get off on. I know you think I might still be possessed, but I know this is real between us and so does Chelsea, don't you, Honey?"

"I do, Marlene, I really do. I know I'm not possessed to want this either. I really like her Ollie and what we do together."

Lisa came out of the bathroom smiling a bit more in relief and joined them.

"What's up?"

"Well, seems these two fell in love with each other and want to keep going at it. I was saying it could go shit side up for them if Vic found out, but Marlene seems to think she can handle him and this with no problems."

"Seriously? So you two really hit it off together?"

"We did, Lisa. I had the best time with Marlene last night and again this morning."

"You were already making out again?"

"Yeah, after the cop came and went."

"The cops were here?"

"It's okay, Lisa. It was one that I knew and he wanted to pick up some things for Vic so they could go search for Walter. He's still missing, so they're doing a search through the woods and river area to see if they see him there. Kev, the officer who came, he says there's still a good chance he's alive, it hasn't been too long and it's not bad weather, so he could still be found alive."

"I hope so. Poor Walter. I wonder why he's missing?"

"I still hope it has nothing to do with what happened to us the other night. I know Aunt Millie had something to do with it, but not Uncle Walter, so why is he missing?"

"We're all guessing at this point until we know more. All we can do is sit tight and wait."

"I know I should go over and see her, but I'm still not up to facing her and not saying anything about that."

"It's understandable, Ollie, besides, there's probably a dozen women over there looking after her, if I know my town."

"Yeah, I guess. So, it looks like a bunch of girl fun hit town. I sure hope they're ready that. This could get bad, real fast."

"It won't. Don't throw it in their faces and they're okay with it. Jess and Lou have been doing okay and they came out a few years ago now. They don't hug and kiss in public and make it known they're lesbians, but everyone knows and they're okay with it."

"Maybe, but you and Chelsea are completely different. You're a married woman with a daughter in college. Chelsea isn't even that much older than her."

"Ollie, it's not the age difference between me and Marlene, I care about, it's how we make each other feel that matters to me."

"Same with me, Ollie. Chelsea is like the perfect fantasy woman I could ever imagine having. We just click together."

"Okay. You both seem to want it, so it's up to you two to make it work. I don't want it being blamed on anything but yourselves, okay?"

"No problem, Ollie. If Mar and I want to fool around, she can come out to see me and we'll have all the privacy we need so no one knows."

"I still don't know, but if you want it, go for it, I guess."

"You still want Lisa after knowing everything, right? I just know after all my fantasizing and possessing stuff and whatever, I know I got to do something I've always wanted to do. I love stroking Vic's cock, he's got a nice one I might add, but some times, I just wish I had a pussy to finger and play with instead of a cock to stroke. I was almost going to try a finger up his ass, but the closest I came was running my finger over it and he wasn't thrilled with that, so no finger play there. I don't know, I just love the feel of a woman inside and how wet she gets. I love Chelsea's eyes, so the whole eye thing works perfect for me too, considering she has to have the most beautiful pussy ever."

"Yeah, I'd say you were living your fantasy, Mar. Just remember that it is a fantasy and don't let it become reality."

"Oh, no worries Ollie. If I play with Chelsea, I'll make sure Vic has something special to enjoy too. He doesn't need to know and I'm sure he won't complain when he's smiling more than he usually does."

"Well make sure you do. He gets suspicious about anything, you know where he'll come looking first."

"Ollie, please. I'm a grown woman and I know what I'm doing. I know this is all coming from a fantasy, but damn, you have to know I can't just simply give it up just like that, not after how it made me feel. It's a part of me and I know it. Just as much as every other part of me is. I'm just getting the chance now to actually do it and trust me, I would never want to hurt anyone or cause anyone any to hate me for what I want to do. Right now, I just want Chelsea and enjoy her as much as I can. I don't know how long things will last, but I want to do as much as I can and sit back later and never have any regrets I never tried something I really wanted to."

"Sounds like you really do what you're doing, so just be careful and I guess, have as much fun as you can then."

"Thank you, Ollie. You too, Lisa. I know I'm safe with you to do this and not feel like I'm going to be judged to my grave. Well, what do you say, sweet cheeks? Ready to be my playmate?"

"Ready and willing. My pussy is yours, Mar."

"Sweet, but I do love all of you. I love those nipples of yours too. They're so juicy and big and I just... anyway. Look, there's coffee in the pot if you want a cup? Chelsea and I made a special one for ourselves earlier and there's lots left."

"Sounds good, so what did you make that was special? I might like to try one?"

"Well, up to Chelsea I guess if she wants to make another batch of special coffee, really."

They looked at Chelsea giggling at Marlene and wondered why.

"Mar made me cum in the cups first, before we added our coffee."

"No way? Really?"

"Oh yeah, used the whisk in the sink."

Lisa went over and took it out and there was still cum adhering to it where Marlene failed to lick it off. She rinsed it off well under hot water and handed it back to Marlene.

"Alright, make us a cup then. I know how good she tastes. Let's see how it perks up the morning coffee then."

Marlene took Chelsea by the hand and had her get back into position on the table. She got extra cups and put them on the counter behind her and turned back to Chelsea, already spreading her lips wide for her.

"I'm in love. Is she a sweetheart or what? Okay baby, let's make everyone a nice creamy cup of coffee, shall we?"

Marlene wasted no time in sliding the whisk in again and starting the same procedure to get her going. Olivia and Lisa watched intently as the whisk coursed in and out and slowly twisted to stimulate her inside. Marlene rubbed her clit when she knew she was getting close, then reached behind for the first cup. Cum began dripping out in large blobs of creamy white, slowly filling the bottom of the cup. Marlene quickly switched cups and let the cum continue to pour, as she stroked the whisk.

Marlene put a good amount in each cup, then pulled the whisk out and lapped at Chelsea deeply to get the rest.

"Waste not, want not, right? Yummy. Okay, coffee."

Marlene put cream and sugar like before and stirred each cup well. Chelsea w2as still fingering her pussy, dredging out what was left and sucking it off her fingers. Marlene handed her her cup and took hers, letting Olivia and Lisa take either one. They picked it up and smelled it and nothing seemed off. They each took a sip and noticed the difference immediately.

"Wow, that really does taste good. It's like the cum blends with the coffee, then blends with the cream and then the sugar."

"Yes, that's what I get too. Wow, who would have imagined?"

"I think I'll call it Cafe creme de Chelsea."

"Oh sweet, I like that. You know, that whisk really does feel neat inside."

"How did you ever think of using that, Marlene?"

"Don't ask, it's a long story, but it started with a bottle of rye and went from there."

"I got you, had those ourselves. You know, I don't know whether to really happy for you, or really worried for you?"

"Be happy, I am. I'd love to make you happy too. If it wasn't for you, I might never have taken the chance to know."

"Well you can still thank Chelsea for it. It was her hand up my ass that started it all. I still can't believe it you know."

"I'm willing to show you again if you want. It was the greatest feeling. My arm inside all warm and slippery, rubbing the bullet back and forth and you were just cumming like crazy for me. Didn't need to touch your pussy at all and you were having orgasms and cumming."

"Yeah, but that was when we were all possessed and anything can happen during that and it feels good. I have serious doubts I'd think it was all that great now, trust me."

"I don't know, Ollie, you like anal a lot, I do know that. I can do three fingers easy inside you and you'll get super wet and juicy inside."

"That's different. That's just a few fingers, not a whole arm in there."

"Asses can stretch pretty big you know. I..."

"Saw it in a video and yeah, I saw stuff like that too, with big cocks and dildos, but an arm is something else completely."

"Okay, I'm just saying, if Chelsea did it to you already, chances are you could do it again."

"Well, let's not and say we did, okay?"

"Okay."

"Anyway, I do like this coffee. Your cum really does lend an interesting flavour to it. Cafe creme de Chelsea. Not bad."

"I wonder how the girls made out last night? I bet they had a blast reading. I hope they didn't have problems with it."

"I think they're okay, Chelsea, Livy seemed pretty good with it and knew how to use it."

"Yeah, she's a smart one."

"You know, she is pretty smart. I mean, there's some things she doesn't understand, but even then, she can figure things out pretty quick."

"You know, for only knowing things from back then, she does catch on pretty quick."

"I just can't get over how beautiful she is. It's like a work of art come to life, she's so perfect in every way."

"To make you feel even worse, Marlene, she's going to stay like that forever, so is Josie. They're never going to grow old like us and lose their looks."

"Damn. Could you imagine? Looking eighteen all your life and never looking old or fat. Wouldn't that be something."

"No kidding Marlene."

That had them looking themselves over and a sense of depressive thinking about what they looked like then and now took over. They went into the living room and Marlene stretched out on the couch and lay her feet on the table, while Chelsea cuddled right into her and enjoyed the arm around her.

"Sure look cozy together, you two."

"You know, Lisa, I love cuddling and Vic, he is so not a cuddler. He'll put his arm around me, but he just doesn't get cuddling and snuggling and how nice it feels."

"I am so with you there, Marlene. That was one of the first things I noticed about being with Ollie, too. We both like cuddling and nothing feels better after great sex, than cuddling together and feeling like you're together, like one."

"See, now that's how I feel with Chelsea. This just feels so natural to do for me. I really like how we fit together."

"You do look good together, I have to give you that."

"Thank you, Ollie, that's a sweet thing to say."

"Is this what you feel too, Chelse?"

"Mmhmm, I do. I just look into her eyes and I melt. I like holding her and having her hold me like this."

"Like to be her plaything?"

"I do. I always wanted to be like this with a guy, but none of them ever got it. Marlene knew instantly what I wanted and well, she's really good at it too."

"Amazing, isn't it?"

"What's that, Ollie?"

"Just, all the women are coming out and doing things together. I don't know if we're all being possessed to be like this, or, we really are like this and just realizing it, or, I don't know, it just amazes me."

"It does seem like that, doesn't it? I mean, every single one of us was totally straight before and now we're sitting around naked, drinking coffee with cum, cuddling like couples and it all seems natural to us. Does come across as weird, doesn't it?"

"I never thought of it like that. I mean, I really do like how I'm feeling with Chelsea, but it's true, I never once imagined myself doing this at all, no matter how natural it feels."

Chelsea sat up and looked at Marlene with a sadness growing on her face.

"You don't want me now?"

"Oh Chelsea, no. I still want you. It's just what Ollie was saying, that I never looked at it that way. I do want you, very much I want you. I'm not sure what's right or wrong at this point, but I know I want you with me."

Chelsea's face broke into a smile and she leaned back in to Marlene and laid her cheek on her soft breasts. Marlene stroked her soft, blonde hair and cooed to her.

"That's my angel. Suck on my nipples a little baby and make me happy."

Chelsea moved her face and began licking and tonguing a bud to rise from Marlene, before she suckled on it and made Marlene groan with pleasure.

"How could anyone not like that? Oh my, she's so good at it too. I can feel myself getting wet from it already. I might just need her to take care of that too."

"You know, you and I are a lot alike, Marlene and Ollie and Chelsea seem to be alike. You have the more dominant side of things like I do and they like us controlling them."

"You like me controlling you, Chelsea?"

She stopped suckling long enough to look in her eyes and smile.

"I do."

She went right back to suckling one nipple and playing with the other, as Marlene cradled her head to her.

"Gotta love that. So what's it like for you to be in control, this is all kind of new to me."

"You know, I love it. The first time I did Ollie, I knew I found a part of myself that was missing. I found a couple parts really. I mean, I found my true soul mate, I really have. I've never felt so much love for someone as I do for Ollie. Second, I found a balance in me too. When I was in control of her orgasms, that was it for me. I knew I liked being her Mistress. I know I can do lots of things to her and make her beg and plead to cum for me. I like all the different ways I can do it too. Most of all, I love that she wants to be my cum slut and can't wait to please me, don't you, baby?"