Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do, I know that balance too. I was telling Lisa how I'm always in control of everything all the time and I just need to let go of it once in a while. Like she said, the first time we did it, it was like something magic happened inside me, like I was released finally. And Lisa as my soul mate, so true. No one could ever make me feel like she does in so many ways. So, regardless of how this all happened, I'm really glad it did, because I'm finally with the one I know I'm in love with for certain. I know it in every part of my being that she is."

"Fuck, I so love you, Ollie."

"I love you, Sweetheart, with all my heart and soul, I love you, Lisa."

That brought them into a deep, loving kiss, making two hearts watching them want to feel the same. Marlene pulled Chelsea from her breasts and turned her cheek to face her.

"I love you, Chelsea. How much I don't know yet, but I know in my heart I love you."

Chelsea replied with a passionate kiss and slowly pushed Marlene back to lie on her. Marlene cradled her in her arms and legs, as they kissed in growing emotional bonding. Both couples were locked together in love for one another and their hearts were expressing all they held inside. It was a releasing of spirits to free abandon of how they wanted to be.

Neither couple heard the truck pull in and the doors close. Vic and Bert walked up to the door and walked in. He was about to call out to Marlene, when he saw her on the couch with Chelsea on top of her, their hips grinding at each other. He turned to see Olivia and Lisa in much the same situation and was dumbfounded to speak. He looked at Bert and he too was beside himself to say anything.

Marlene heard the door and pulled Chelsea's face away from her and looked at Vic looking back at her. It was the strangest moment either had ever felt together, as they shared the truth with their eyes.

"Hi Honey, any luck finding Walter?"

She had no idea what else to say right then, as the scene stopped and played out. Olivia and Lisa sat up and looked at the men looking at them and looked at Marlene and Chelsea still lying together. Marlene could see the hurt and pain of it all setting in to him, the realization of what he was seeing not making sense and destroying the image of what he had held of his wife completely.

Vic turned and walked outside, his face contorting into misery, the tears stinging his eyes. Bert couldn't take the shocked look off his face and turned away to go outside. Marlene and Chelsea looked at Olivia and Lisa looking at them.

"I don't think that went well at all, did it?"

"Uh, that would be my guess too, Marlene."

"Fuck."

"That would be my best response too."

"What am I going to do now? It's about as in his face as it gets, isn't it?"

"No shit. One thing Lisa and me getting caught doing something, it's something else entirely with you. I knew something bad was going to happen because of it."

"I know, you warned me, but Olivia, you understand why I wanted to do it."

"Of course I do, but Vic sure as hell doesn't and I doubt he's as understanding about it as I am. If you know him as well as you say you do, I'd be pulling something out of my bag of tricks to do it."

"Yeah, like some Jedi mind trick or something. Make him believe he didn't see anything."

Olivia just shook her head at the movie references and looked at them.

"It doesn't seem to bother you too much."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're still holding on to Chelsea like you won't let her go and you didn't even try to do anything when he saw you. It was like you were happy he saw you like that and knew about it."

Marlene thought about it and looked at Chelsea still looking at her with worry and concern. She pulled her into a strong kiss and then got her to sit up and her as well. She held her hand in hers tightly and looked at Olivia and Lisa.

"Maybe I did want him to know and not try to pretend. Maybe it's a good thing that he knows now and we can deal with it. I guess he either accepts that I need this to be a part of me like he is, or he doesn't. "

"Are you sure? That's asking an awful lot of him to do. He married you and had a child with you, Marlene. He's never once had anything like this presented to him before and now you want him to just accept that you need Chelsea in your life as much as him. He's not going to feel all that special and wonder why he's with you. If you do that. If I were him, I'd pack my bags and go."

"But Ollie, you know I can't just give up Chelsea now, not after how I feel about her and how she feels about me. We found something really special between us and I can't just turn it off and ignore it."

"I know, but you'll have to talk it out with Vic somehow so he can understand it. If he knows you'll still love him and not deny him at all, I don't know, he might not feel so bad, but don't count on that, I'm just guessing. You know him better than any of us, so it's up to you now to bring it to him and not have it all go south for you both. Just talk and let him know and maybe he will understand. Won't know until you try something. Right now, I wouldn't try talking and let him go be with the guys and come to grips with it a bit more."

"Yeah, maybe you're right. I just never expected it to be like this and wanted it to be so much different."

"I know, you were hoping for more of the secret romance between you both, but that's not happening now. This is a very in your face event. This is something you have to deal with right away, you don't have time to sit around deciding when and where and how you would like to do it."

"I know, I just don't know where to start explaining it all to him."

"My guess, start way back as a girl and the fantasies and go from there. Add in that you were possessed to fantasize that and after being at the house, you might be possessed to want to do that. How you go with it from there is up to you, but that's as good as any place to start."

"I guess so, I can't think of anything better. Maybe telling him all of that might explain it better. Still might not accept it, but at least he might understand it. Maybe the possession part will make him feel better that maybe it wasn't all my fault and I was out of control or something."

"Maybe, but right now he's hurting bad and he's going to need some time to get over that, before you try explaining anything to him."

"Yeah, I never seen him cry over anything, except when our dog, Casey got hit by a car and he had to put her down."

"Awww, that's so sad."

"It was. He really loved her. She was such a sweet, loving thing."

"I guess he feels the same right now. You were such a sweet, loving wife and now he's not so sure."

"Oh Olivia, I'm so confused right now."

"I know Marlene, I know, we were too, but you have a tougher time with it than we did."

Chelsea stayed cuddled to Marlene, not wanting what she had with her to be taken away. Marlene could feel the adoration of her in her touch and sighed, as she wrapped her arm around her and cuddled her in, staring off into space for an answer. Olivia and Lisa went back to cuddling again as well, now that the room went quiet with thought.

Olivia moved her face in close, pretending to be embracing and whispered in Lisa's ear.

"Do you think that something else is still possessing us? I know Heather is gone, but there's something else that's making us all lesbian lovers, I'm sure of it. It's not like Heather was, this is all about loving and enjoying being together, not forcing someone to be a sex slave. Whatever it is, its a loving energy, it has to be. Look at those two and tell me something isn't controlling them somehow. I don't think either of them realize it and we don't either, but something is making us want to do this because of love, or something like that. It brings out whatever we love about a woman and brings out the real us somehow. I mean, not the real us, the one that loves women I think. I know I want a piece of Bert, I do. That guy is just hot and I'd love to spend a night with him and feel him make love to me and have his cock fuck the shit out of me. I know that, but not have you, not a chance. You're as much a part of me as any part of me."

"I was kind of wondering that too, even the cock part. Think he'd do both of us if we asked him nicely? Maybe not, anyway, Marlene didn't have any hint of lesbian to her and then she's in love with Chelsea and ready to jeopardize her marriage in barely a day. We aren't anywhere near the house though, so how can that be happening though?"

"Chelsea is so possessed it isn't funny. The girls fisting her like that and she's glowed like crazy already, so I think whatever it is, is inside her and has a hold on her big time. I'm sure Marlene has been dining on her quite a lot and just sucking back her cum. Fuck, we're drinking her cum, no wonder we're all feeling like we are. It's in all of us and it wasn't Heather at all. She was using all this energy to manifest or something and tried to be her old self again. Livy and Josie were possessed like you and Chelsea were and then somehow, something made them turn against her and kill her. I just haven't got a clue what."

"Well, whatever it was, I really want to thank it. We'd be in way worse a situation if it went the other way. I can think of worse things to be than a lesbian and honestly, I do like it, I know I do."

"I'm pretty sure I do too. I just want to make sure and none of us will ever know, until we find out what's making us do this. I wonder if the girls have any idea about whatever energy it is and if they can feel it?"

The reader was still on, sitting on the settee on the same page the girls left it on. The sleep mode had never turned the screen off, the girls energy still possessing it to stay on. The fire had long since died out and the smell of ashes filled the room, along with a faint scent of lavender hanging in the air, the only trace that the girls were ever there. Not far away, a reunion of sorts was taking place. Several generations of Lancaster's were gathering to rejoice, just waiting for the visitors to leave, so they could be together. Millie locked the door and went up to her room and opened the door to a bright lavender light. She saw the three glowing forms standing together and smiled at two of them. She looked at the third and nervously greeted her.

"Hello Victoria."