All Comments on 'Master's Playtime Pt. 01'

by InMyHandsAudio

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This was wonderful but for the slut/whore part. It seemed out of step with the feel of the rest.

gentleone58gentleone58almost 8 years ago
A Master That Prepares To Present to His Pet???

I enjoyed reading this especially when the Master wanted to present himself to his pet in such a clean, dressy way. She was his pet though and slut is often used as a compliment such as cum slut, but someone who goes to the bother he does I think calling her a whore was a little strong. I look forward to the next part as perhaps it will shed some light on why the Master uses such strong words when with his pet. I know he probably calls her his pet as a term of endearment and does not treat her like an actual pet like some have a fetish for. Just my thoughts.

SweetkittenbjSweetkittenbjalmost 7 years ago
how do nappky?

If I wanted to join your stable? Way, way too short. Love the description of his attire; I could almost smell your cologne.

SweetkittenbjSweetkittenbjalmost 7 years ago
See what you've done?

That should read 'apply.' You've got me so turned on I can't even type (good job!)!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Not impressed

Don't care for these types of M/s stories. Why do so many think that a master has to be cruel and call the sub a slut/whore and the like? Turns me off from wanting to read any more of their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Hi im not sure if you read the comments or maybe you just dont care but seriously not everyone has " white fresh skin" it really messes up the flow and content of the story. It honestly feels like black,brown,red,and tan girls arent the ideal and not accepted in this story. Honestly just be more ambiguos so everyone can enjoy. If women or men who have skin of color arent accepted than just say so please.

sszreadssszreadsover 6 years ago
Yum!

I could hear your sexy voice sternly giving the commands. Damn if it didn't turn me on. I like the thought of you in control. I'd love to be a quivering mess laying at your feet. Can't wait to read part 2. Yum

ZeraOnyxZeraOnyxover 6 years ago
Mine

The moment he said “Mine” the story was my cup of tea...I think the last three lines were my favorite part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sir, please don't keep us in suspense!

Fuck yes, please Sir- may I have some more? *grin* or, you know, maybe you could narrate this gem

needylittleoneneedylittleoneover 4 years ago
audio, please, sir?

please daddy? i can't imagine im the only good girl who's eager to hear your voice rumble and whisper out these words into my ears.. the fantasy gives me goosebumps. i'd love to make more of a mess for you than i already do *blush*

thank you for all of your content daddy~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Has my interest

I quite enjoyed the story, the dressing up and roughness of it all. A part 2 is definetly needed Sir.😊

NakedSingularityNakedSingularityover 1 year ago

Quite delicious. Do you plan to follow up on this story with a part 2, either written or narrated? Would love to hear you narrate this one as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInMyHandsAudio@InMyHandsAudio
Hello Beautifuls! I have moved all my achieved audios to me Patreon Page (its worth the coffee you'd buy this month...wink) https://www.patreon.com/InMyHandsAudio OnlyFans - https://onlyfans.com/inmyhandsaudio DD/lg Videos on ManyVids inmyhadsaudio.manyvids.com Twitter - ...