All Comments on 'Matchmaking'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy3 months ago

Kurt and Zoltan are the sexy fluff in this story of how generous and loving a man can really be. Gabriel is in a different league to most Gay men, who, as I've often found out, can be very self centred and thoughtless. Gabriel, on the other hand, is the type of man that all of us should have as a true friend. I'd like to think I could be like Gabriel when the time comes.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

Oh wow, this was a sad one, and yet in some ways not. It certainly was a story of true love, particularly on Gabriel's part. His wanting to make sure that there would be someone there for his submissive partner to not only take care of his sexual needs but also to lean on when he was gone was the act of a truly unselfish lover. This gives so much more meaning to those tears in Gabriel's eyes as he watched Kurt and Zoltan make love at that Motel 6. Favorite towns on the Eastern shore and those familiar bars in Baltimore, the city where I grew up, transported me into this beautifully written bittersweet story.

FigjamkissFigjamkiss3 months ago

Looks like Hanson Street Bookstore in Easton is closed permanently.

Thanks for s good story.

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots3 months ago

I echo the comments from the first two who made a comment. A true expression of Gabriel's love for his partner and a reminder to those who are loved to not make assumptions about their partner but continue to believe in the partner's commitment even when you don't know the whole story. Not only does Gabriel provide for Kurt in the long term, but he tries to spare him pain. The unfortunate part of that is that Kurt doesn't have the opportunity to truly share with Gabriel, especially when Garbriel is facing a bleak future. Good move of the doctor to let Gabriel know what's going on. The breach of confidentiality is warranted given his relationship with the two men, I believe.

CuriousPeteCuriousPete3 months ago

Great story. Would love a part two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
1321 Followers
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...