All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 15'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
IntoblackIntoblackabout 1 year ago

Thanks again for recapping all the players for us simple readers. Sometimes I read your work so quickly and intently, I don't recall all the players two chapters later.

Your recap is kept open on my desktop for reference as I move through your chapters. Anytime I'm confused as to who a character is, I can just refer to it and problem solved.

Keep up the good work!

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 1 year ago

I love long stories so I can get to know the characters well. Sometimes I have to go back, like Intoblack, to remind myself of their place in the pantheon. There are some authors who use a few favored names over and over, even within a submission which decreases comprehension tremendously. With so many names available in the world, take pity on your poor readers and try not to repeat names Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ham and pineapple make good pizza! lol Its pepperoni that's the abomination. Sausage is good.

Janet will probably have a good life as Gerhard's sub enjoying wolf and man, breeding for the pack and living among the pack. Gerhard will probably benefit by having the close intimacy he hasn't really had since Jessica's grandmother. It would be nice if they fit together beyond Dom/sub, Alpha/breeder. If Gerhard can let his heart run free again he may find Janet willingly accepts and protects it just as Gerhard will do for her heart. You can't truly submit without loving the dominant.

Think Anita will end up caller her step-mom and Jessica call her step-granny? lol

Patty will invariably leave a satisfied and slightly tender woman after repeated sampling of the party's cock crop. Being a runner she'll get along with the wolves well through exercising. Once she's past the fear of dogs and told the details of the breeding program she could also find herself happy in a place she's accepted just as she is. Of course a large supply of ready available partners won't hurt either. lol Wonder if she will end up moving to pack lands? Or if her resistance to female interactions will lessen in time? I'm sure Gretchen would jump at the chance to taste a little Patty pie.

Anita and Simon have been expanding their life experiences. Looks like they want to live a very pack lifestyle in retirement. Large, heavy duty, water resistant bed in their future.

Gretchen will definitely have several works to paint for Gerhard and likely many of his pack just like with the New England pack. Who knows, maybe she'll have wedding portraits to do someday for Jessica and Quinn, Janet and Gerhard?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Top notch as always.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 1 year ago

I feel like you've drifted away from the werewolf theme and have gone solidly to the BDSM side. I was hoping for more interaction with the bodyguard aspect being needed. So far they have all just been fuck buddies.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Cannot fault this instalment at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bring her in man..1/4 make her one and let her marry Quinn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous