Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped to her knees and then sat back on her heels the same way Lisa had done before Henry (who was now watching Margie as well.) "Master,"she kept her eyes down as she spoke softly to Matt, "I'm sorry, but I just didn't know what to think when I saw Lisa kneel like that. Can we be a slave to others while bound by you,Master?"

Matt looked across Margie to his sister. Lisa was looking directly at him, her eyes full of all the love, trust and respect they felt for one another. He knew she was thinking the same thing he was...they could hardly wait for Margie to be as comfortable with them as they were with each other. He looked back at the beautiful girl on her knees in front of him. "Bu shr," he said in Mandarin, "no, not be their slave...give the appearance only... it makes everyone feel better, yes?" Margie looked up and smiled with a new sense of understanding. "Now go back to your friend,Mai Ling, I think he misses you." Margie stood and went back to William, jumping into his arms and kissing him deeply. Matt turned to his buddies and apologized for speaking Chinese. "It's rude, I know, but sometimes it's just easier and quicker." Maurice and Jamal just looked at each other and rolled their eyes again. This kid was too much.

Lisa looked up at Henry. She was close enough to see the pulse of his blood in the veins that fed his cock, making him thicker and longer with each passing heartbeat. She was on fire, wondering how he would use her...how many times they would have to come back before this magnificent man would give her what she truly wanted. She didn't care – she knew they would be back plenty! For now, she just wanted to get fucked hard!

A little tear in the foil packet and she slipped the condom over his growing cock. As she stood up, grasping Henry's thick meat in her hand, she hooked her right leg over his hip and pushed down on his shoulder with her left hand. He let his knees fold until he felt Lisa place the tip of his cock against her shaved pussy lips. She was so wet his head popped right in and as he slowly straightened his legs, Lisa was impaled on his exquisite erection. She wrapped her left leg around his hip and threw her hands behind his head, drawing herself up to kiss his beautiful mouth and then fucking herself with him as she slid back down his steel pole.

When she lifted herself up again, she bent to his ear. "You feel so good in me, baby..." she licked his ear and she whispered to him, "I want you to fuck me hard, Henry...I know I'm small, but I swear I won't break." She felt his fingers dig in to her firm ass cheeks as he slid her back down the thick, ebony shaft. Then it was Henry lifting her up and then jamming her small pink pussy back down so hard that everyone could hear it splat against his groin. Lisa threw her head over the tall black man's shoulder. "Harder, Henry," she whispered directly in his ear, "I want to know what it's gonna feel like...when I ask you some day...to breed me...make your baby in me..." Her body was trembling, she was so turned on her skin felt like ripples of electric current spreading out from her wet cunt.

Henry held her perfectly shaped body out at a forty-five degree angle, his left arm under her ass and his right arm under the middle of her back. Just like Margie was to William, Lisa felt weightless to Henry as he used all the power in his legs and his ass to fuck his cock as deep into the little naked white pussy as he could. Everyone in the room could hear his heavy sac slap against Lisa's ass as he fucked her harder and faster with each passing minute.

Margie was also beyond rational thought as she watched Henry pounding Lisa's pussy just a few feet from where she was resting against William. She sat on the bar stool next to him, her head at the same height as his. She stroked his cock slowly as they watched their friends' fucking frenzy. Margie spoke softly to him. "It's very hot. Isn't it, William?" He moaned his reply. "Is there something I can do for you, baby? Make it better?" William just shrugged his shoulders as he watched Lisa start to cream all over Henry's weapon. Margie whispered into his ear. "I read a story about a white woman and some black men...they told her that she had to prove how much she wanted their big black dicks...they said..." her heart was pounding so hard she wasn't sure if he could hear her words over it, "they said she had to eat their ass holes if she wanted them to fuck her." Margie's eyes closed as the mini-explosion started in her cunt. She couldn't believe those words came out of her mouth. Then she startled herself again. Not waiting for his reply, Margie whispered once again, "Is that what you want, lover? Want me to eat you, ream your asshole, baby?"

William looked at the cute little coed, wondering for the hundredth time how the fuck he got so lucky. Not saying a word, he just nodded his head once and moved to the love seat. He stood behind it, facing the bar with his back bent over and his legs spread. The hot little Chinese girl followed, leaving the others to guess what this latest twist entailed. Margie stopped by the couch, took a hit of the joint in the ashtray, and the a sip of Matt's cold drink. She smiled at Jamal and Maurice. "Why are you guys still dressed? Don't you want to party with us too?" Then she moved behind William, running her hands softly over his back and sides, giving him a light massage was he watched Henry fuck Lisa. When Maurice noticed that Margie's hands had moved to William's ass, he got Jamal's attention. When they both saw her delicate, golden fingers spread his ebony ass cheeks apart, they undressed in record time.

Lisa was riding the crest of the strongest orgasm she had experienced in a long time. Her admission...her confession to Henry...released an unending flow of her slick cunt juice. The hard black cock inside her seemed to grow longer and thicker with each thrust as it finally drove past the ring of her cervix. "There, baby...right there...cum in me, Henry... ohhh!!!!...fuck me, baby....ahh...ahhh...FFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!! She screamed as Henry unloaded his hot, thick potent cum. Lisa would swear she felt it deep in her womb. He pulled her hips against his harder and harder as each spurt of hot semen shot out the tip of his rock-hard cock... four, five, six times his ass clenched as he filled the condom with his thick crème. Finally, he brought her flushed body back up to his. He held her close, his right arm supporting her bottom, his left arm across her back. With the little energy she had, Lisa threw her arms around Henry's neck and put her lips against his. She kissed her African Warrior with the promise of more pleasure to come. Then, pulling her gently off his softening cock, Henry put her down. He leaned down and whispered to her to call him anytime she was ready...to beblack bred. It made the twenty year old white, suburban honor student cum again...really hard!

Lisa's legs gave out as the effect of Henry's words rippled through her muscles. She stumbled towards the love seat, falling on her back on the seat cushions, right under William's wide-open eyes. He couldn't move – it was all he could do just to moan and groan as Margie performed like the slut of his dreams and the whore of her own fantasies. She had started to massage his butt cheeks, using her thumbs to pull them apart. Leaning into him, she tongued the back of his sac and then the skin between his balls and his ass. William groaned as he felt the tip of her tongue slide up that slick skin and work its way into his anus. He pushed out and his sphincter opened to admit her tongue into his rear passage.

Margie was so excited she could hardly breathe. She had never felt sodirtybefore...and she loved it! She found the tart, tangy taste of his ass flesh intoxicating and she drilled her tongue through the tough ring of his sphincter. Her sensitive diamond-hard nipples were digging into the back of his thighs, the pressure and friction driving her insane.

William thought he was going crazy as well. Matt had moved to the love seat to see to his sister's comfort, his hands moving all over the gorgeous little coed, his tongue moving from her nipples to her mouth. William had seen a lot of different things in his life, but he'd never seen a brother kiss his sister like that! When he broke the kiss, Matt looked at William and motioned towards the girl behind the tall, well-built man. "You want her ass or her pussy for your first time, bro?"

William didn't hesitate. "Her pussy, man. Got to tap that!"

Matt grinned back. "Excellent choice...right here okay?" He waved his arm over the love seat. William nodded his approval. Matt started to lift Lisa upright and told Margie to come around the front. He laid her on her back on the love seat cushion, her ass resting on the low, padded arm. William moved around and spread Margie's legs, pulling her wet slit up and open. As he rubbed his thick meat through her moist swollen lips, massaging her clit and lubricating himself at the same time, Matt brought his sister back down so she was facing William and her creamy cunt was poised above Margie's mouth. And as William slid his rock-hard cock into Margie's waiting, gaping shaved pussy, Lisa lowered herself, her well-used cunt leaking Henry's cum, on to Margie's mouth.

Jamal, Maurice and Henry all started to make nasty comments as William soul-kissed Lisa, squeezing her tits as he fucked the beautiful Asian girl beneath him. Matt moved out of the way as the three tall, well-built (obvious now, as they were all nude) black men surrounded the love seat. Their hands were all over Lisa and Margie...fingers exploring every opening they could find.

After a few minutes, Jamal and Maurice took hold of Lisa and lifted her off the love seat and carried her over to the couch. Within a minute, Jamal slipped on a condom and had the hot, slick-skinned coed bent over the side arm and his broad cock had worked its way fully into the twenty year old and her magic pussy. As he lodged his stiff fuck-pole deep in her hot, wet cunt, Jamal became aware of the most incredible feeling...her cunt walls were rolling over him,massaginghis prick! He was receiving the benefit of hundreds of hours of Kegel exercises – and it was a feeling he'd never felt before. His eyes rolled back as he started to moan. "Sister doin' something...fuck, Matthew, s'good, very good, goddammit! Unghhh!!!"

Maurice was facing Lisa and Jamal, standing with his left foot on the floor and his right knee on the couch. Lisa's long dark hair hid her face, but Matt knew Mo's hose was buried deep in his sister's talented throat. "Ain't nothin' to what she doin' to me," he moaned as he rocked his hips slowly, his hand on the back of her head as she 'swallowed' his cock, massaging it with her throat muscles. "Sweetheart," he was swooning with delight, "I'm bringing you home with me...show my wife what a blow job supposed to be."

Margie was enjoying the way William was fucking her. Long and deep, he blew past her cervix with each thrust. But it wasn't exactly providing the level of excitement she was looking for. When Henry appeared at her side, her pulse started to pick up again. She'd seen the powerful fucking he gave Lisa – she wanted that too. The adorable Asian coed wanted to be slutty, not cute. She wanted to be used hard, not lovingly. She grabbed his thick shaft and she knew exactly what she wanted. She drew him into her mouth as William continued to fuck her accommodating cunt. When Henry started to harden, Margie let him slide out between her lips. She raised herself up, kissing and licking his articulated physique as she moved upwards.

When she reached his neck, she whispered in his ear. "Get a condom, Henry...I want you in me now. Please, Henry?" Margie moved his hand over her breast, pressing his fingers into her hot flesh until he was pulling and teasing her swollen nipple between his broad fingertips. "Will you fuck me, Henry? Now...while William's fucking my pussy...I want you to fuck my ass, Henry...okay?" MargieMai LingYuen, honor student and the pride of her very old-fashioned Taiwanese parents, couldn't believe the thoughts and images that were invading her head. She looked up at Henry as she stroked his thick, hard shaft. She smiled as her eyes smoldered. "Don't you wanna stretch my little asshole with this big, black monster?"

Henry almost knocked Matt over as he moved to get a fresh condom from the bar. "Sorry, man," the naked black man held out his hand to the young freshman, "you know, about earlier...I spoke without thinking...sorry."

Matt took the strong dark hand in his and shook it warmly, with feeling. "No problem, Henry. I like you guys," he looked at his sister and then at Margie, "and I think they do, too. It's all good, my friend." He drew Henry closer. "What didMai Lingwant, Henry?"

"Don't know why, dude...beautiful little girl want me to tap her ass." There was a definite smile behind the bewilderment. "Guess it would be impolite to say no, huh?" Now he didn't even want to stop the grin that was spreading across his dark, handsome face.

Matt leaned close and spoke softly. "Do it, Henry...double-fuck her with your buddy. When you start going hard, slap her ass with an open hand." Henry looked up with surprise. "Don't worry...she'll love it – believe me." Henry nodded as he took a foil square off the bar. Matt spoke again, "Looks like you were a hit with my sister...I hope it was good for you, too." Matt chuckled as Henry did a double take.

His voice was deep and clear as he asked Matt to clarify. "She really your sister? And the rest of your family? They know about this?" Matt looked at him, careful to keep his expression very neutral, and slowly nodded his head several times. "Your momma too, boy?" Slowly and carefully, Matt reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. He flipped it open, punched a few keys, and then held it towards Henry.

"Wouldn't you?" He handed the tall black man his cell, an image of his mother, Laurie, nude and hugging an equally nude Lisa.

"Fuck me..." Henry mumbled as he stared at the picture, his black shaft thickening as he thought about doing mother and daughter together. He slipped the condom on as Matt took the phone back. "Anytime, brother," Henry chuckled, "I'll help you out any way I can! I see where your sister gets her looks from, alright." He moved back to the love seat to attend to Margie. "Show that picture to my brothers, young man...you are creating a legend here tonight!"

He moved in and spoke to William and Margie. They separated and William sat down on the love seat, leaning back into the cushions. Margie moved in front of him, a vision of young, perfect lust. Her nipples were so hard they seemed to jump off her firm, sweat-covered breasts. Her golden skin was highlighted by the moisture that covered every delectable inch if her body. Her labia were dark from the fucking and stretching that William's cock put her through. They were spread apart, her pink, wet pussy walls on display as she licked her way up her African lover's perfect body. With her knees straddling him on the cushion of the love seat, she settled herself over his ebony spear and sank down, inch by indescribable inch as her cunt opened, got slick and consumed his wonderful prick. She paused several times, adjusting to the new depth that this position allowed. Finally, with his engorged cock fully sheathed in her tight, twenty year old cunt, Margie leaned into her lover, pressing her thick nipples into his chest as she kissed him deeply.

Then she turned her face back to Matt. "Master, please?" She laid her hand on her firm ass cheek as she looked at him. "Will you help me get ready?" It was a very bold request, she knew, but she also knew that brother and sister liked to be on the edge as much as she did. Maybe he wouldn't like it...maybe...he wouldpunishher? Not knowing where that thought came from, she simply enjoyed the rush that traveled through her flesh like electricity.

Lisa felt that electric pulse as well when Margie asked Matt for help. She was feeling magical and powerful as she worked her cunt and throat muscles on Jamal and Maurice. They were barely moving...moaning and groaning as they exclaimed their surprise and delight over and over. Sensing something exciting was going on across the room, Lisa intensified the cunt massage and started bobbing her head up and down the full length of Maurice's cock. She needed to hurry them...she needed to see her brother react to Margie's request.

Neither man could take the assault on their weapons. Exclaiming Lisa's wonders as they unloaded jet after jet of thick white ropes of cum into her cunt and down her throat, they congratulated themselves on their newest 'find'. She held Maurice's cockhead in her lips as he climaxed over her tongue and into her gullet and worked her fingers around his sac while she sucked every drop she could from his chocolate pipe.

Jamal was slowly making his descent as well, the rocking motions around his now tender fuck-pole slowed as his breathing started to normalize. Coated with a mixture of his semen and Lisa's secretions, his cock slipped from her well-fucked hole. Lisa squealed as Jamal's large hands moved under her to grab her tits. She pushed his hands away and then turned around to face him. Lisa put her arms around Jamal's neck and pulled him down into a hot little kiss. Then she slid down his well-muscled torso until her face was directly in front of his softening cock. She licked him up one side and then down the other, sucked their crème off his sac, and then finally sucked his head into her mouth to complete his cleaning. She looked up at both her men and motioned towards the loveseat.

Matt stood at the bar, taking in the scene in front of him. To his left, his sister was sandwiched between Jamal and Maurice on the couch. Long black fingers were playing over her tanned flesh – the contrast most erotic when they ventured into the pale triangles at her chest and her crotch – as the three of them looked back and forth between Margie and him. Ahead of him, at the loveseat, Henry stood to the side of Margie and William away from the couch, not blocking his bosses' view. (He thought he should let Henry know later that he'd noticed the action.) He could see that while Henry was eager to start, he knew something larger was happening and was willing, if not content to wait.

The music had gotten wilder – the Latin rhythms mixed with African drums and soulful electric guitars seemed to have everyone in a sweat. Matt took a joint out of the ashtray on the bar and took a hit. He held the pungent smoke deep in his lungs as long as he could as he removed his clothes and folded them neatly over a bar stool. When he was as naked as the rest of them, he took the joint and walked over to the couch. He took another hit and handed it to Jamal. When he exhaled, he moved in front of his sister, his semi-flaccid cock dangling in front of her face. He just looked at her for a moment before Lisa leaned forward and took his cock between her lips. The music lifted him higher as he enjoyed the feel of her tongue swirling over the crown ridge of his swelling head.

The four tall, imposing black men all gasped as they looked on in shock and awe as the hot little twenty year old sucked her brother's very large cock deep into her mouth. They allknew, of course...they had even seen him kiss her in a decidedly 'un-brotherly' way as he felt her naked tits. But this... this was the real deal. They all had heard the stories; they all knew someone who knew someone, etc. The moment she sucked him inside her hot mouth...incestran through each of their heads...this is for real!