Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You still got it, Mo," he said. "David Bowie," he explained to Matt, "you know...Thin White Duke? That David Bowie?" Jamal laughed again. "You're too young, Bowie, but I like your style." He called the others over to the door and they all walked back out to the main room. "Now remember to call Maurice tomorrow. He know you gonna sell that weed – he just wants to make sure you in a safe territory and your price in line with his boys." And with that last piece of advice, Jamal put Matt and the girls into the cab waiting in front of the club. "Saturday night pretty exciting down here. Call me if you gonna come back for dinner or later tomorrow."

The door closed and the cab sped away. Jamal looked at Maurice and grinned. "He told me it's gonna be Parent's Weekend in a couple weeks. Momma be coming in for that... and a whole lot more..."