Matt & Lisa at School Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He told me, Lis'...didn't want to get on my bad side." Matt smiled darkly at his sister. "You would make beautiful babies, no doubt." He slid another finger into her, grinding along side his thumb. Lisa reverted to mumbling sounds, not words, as her brother played his sensuous symphony all over her perfect, young body. Her cunt was gripping his hard, thick cock like the walls had fingers and her ass was eating his fingers with every plunge. It was getting to be impossible for Matt to continue much longer. If he would have let himself, he could have cum anytime in the last ten minutes. As it was, he knew he had only a limited amount of time to bring both of them up the final level...on the edge.

Their bodies were slick from their exertions, providing a full-body lubricant to the incestuous siblings as they rocked back and forth against each other. Sensing his sister was riding the crest of a huge orgasmic wave, Matt withdrew his long, hard, cum-coated prick from her exquisite pussy and his thumb and finger from her bowels. Shifting only slightly, Matt's cock found her dusky pink hole and he was up her ass in one smooth stroke. He watched his sister carefully as her eyes started to roll back with no apparent focus. When he pulled back and then fucked her asshole again, her eyes changed back again to the lust-filled slits he cherished.

"Ooooohhh, Matty...unghhh...OH FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK unnnnnggggg!!!!" She had never...never-fucking-ever felt like this! Three, four, five times he fucked his stiff meat in her ass hard and deep, his balls slapping against her cheeks. Then suddenly he lifted her legs up and moved her away and off his rock-hard pole. He came out of her ass so easily, it seemed like it was a choreographed dance move. Flowing with the cosmic wave that seemed to be guiding his actions, Matt rose up on his knees, his strong, sure hands holding his sister by her trim waist. She was weightless in his grip and with no visible effort, the young man held her above the mattress, turned her upside down and brought her body back in to his.

Lisa could not understand what her brother was doing to her. He had never...no one had ever...pushed her farther or harder. Her mind was turning to jelly as the pleasure neurons across her brain and body exploded continuously. Before she knew what was happening, a tremendous rush overwhelmed her as Matt held her with her head down. When she opened her eyes, she was looking at the swollen, mushroom-shaped head of her brother's completely erect cock. She found the drop of pre-cum leaking from his piss hole simply irresistible and moved instinctually to take him into her mouth.

Matt opened his sister's thighs and rested them on his shoulders. At the very same time Lisa stretched her sweet lips around the massive corona of the finest cock in her world, she felt her brother's mouth form a seal over her smoothly shaved pussy. When he started to suck...oh so lightly...around her supersensitive clit, she felt the wave take her up a notch to a new level. Her breathing was so shallow and her pulse so rapid; electricity shot through her from where ever their flesh touched. She worked his cock deeper, gently swallowing him when she felt the head slide in to her throat.

He couldn't take another minute of the exquisite torture he was putting himself through. He realized, somewhere deep inside, that if he was this far gone then his sister had to be, too. He started to relax the muscles holding back his climax while he slipped a long finger into her cunt, massaging her G-spot. His tongue beat a steady tattoo against the sides of her swollen nub, careful to avoid direct contact. He felt the heat of lust in her mouth as her tongue traced every vein and every ridge of his thick shaft. With all of his will...all of his strength...he lifted his mouth from her fire-hot flesh. "Just think, baby..." he was just barely able to speak, "you, Margie and me, Mom and Dad...Oh! Fuck, Lis'...I'm starting to cum, baby...God...Brian and Kathy and Andy... Ahhh..." he released the first long spurt of his thick semen into her gullet. "All of us fucking each other...and then with the bald, black posse." Lisa slid her mouth back until her lips sealed around the ridge of his cock-head; she needed to taste her brother's love and he complied with another stream across her tongue. He felt her tongue caress his cock, licking all around him. Matt dropped his mouth back to her steamy slit and started nibbling and chewing her clit with his lips.

Matt fell slowly on his back, bringing Lisa with him. Their mouths never lost contact with each other's sex. He felt her scream around his thick, hard cock as the sensory overload proved to be too much for either sibling to handle. The vibrations from her lips and tongue triggered a totally uncontrolled release and his thick, hot crème filled her mouth as she struggled to swallow it all.

Lisa had already been seeing stars from her brother's lips and tongue...then the G-spot thing...God, he was incredible! It was just about all over for the sex-saturated coed when she felt him gnawing on her clit. How much could a girl take? Not much, it seemed. When her brother's hot, thick, slightly salty cum started spraying inside her mouth, her cunt started clenching and clamping and finally squirting her love juice into Matt's mouth.

They held each other so tightly, neither wanting their incestuous encounter to end. They were silent as they listened to each other's bodies...taking a last lick and a final suck before they became too sensitive to touch. When Lisa's mind came back to her body, and her breathing resembled something nearly normal, she crawled off Matt's prone torso, turned, and lay down next to him, propped up on her elbow on Margie's bed.

Matt smiled up at her when opened his eyes. "Oooh!" he exhaled. "I love you, sis."

Lisa looked at her beautiful younger brother, deep in to his eyes. She wanted to stay like this forever. "I love you too, bro," she said just before she kissed him lightly on his swollen lips. She smiled at him and shook her head. "Completely and forever, Matty...I know you know that, right?"

"Of course, love," he smiled at her.

"You really don't have to prove anything, little brother..." Lisa reached back with her free hand to pull Margie next to them. The beautiful Asian lay down on the other side of their Master and she and Lisa kissed deeply. "We're gonna see those big, beautiful black men several times a week," she said. "You'll kill all of us if you react this way every time, baby." They all looked at each other for a moment, then burst into laughter.

Margie put on the cutest, sexiest little pouty face she could manage. "Master," she said with a silly Chinese accent, "if you feel compelled to prove it to me like that...I wouldn't mind." She paused and looked at them with a very wicked smile. "Maybe...sometime during Parent's Weekend!"