All Comments on 'Matt and Michelle Ch. 02'

by FirstErotic

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Better than 5 stars!!!!!!

Sexy!! Romantic!! What a great story. If it really happened, even sexier and more

romantic. Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Both Sides Now

Very nice to tell the story from both sides in Ch.1&2. A good job, I think, of getting both viewpoints, though maybe a bit too objective. A little more of their feelings would have been even more interesting and romantic.

petecopetecoover 12 years ago
Same dam story

I gave the story a five in ch. one .I can't do the same for the same story you ripped us off. It might be from a different prospective but it still the same. Please if we get a ch. three don' make it the same again your aloud to go on from here. This was a total disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
... and then the meteor struck.

That is why two perspectives end at exactly the same point. We are now discussing how we ended up dead, and wondering how our last moments will be judged.

1* for the repeatl; the extended repeat at that. These two chapters could easily have been condensed into one, shifting perspective.

Come on, part two should start after part one. Another perspective can come down the line when the couple are more settled. Will we now get Kelsey's take on the night as well?

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Excellent

What an incredible start. I love and believe whole heartedly in incest romance and can't wait for it to continue. Forget about Kelsey, they only need each other. Maybe mom & dad have an accident on the way home. They could go somewhere else and be a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like

Enjoyed hearing story from both sides. I think getting through one before hearing the other side was more erotic. Only one thing detracted for me and that was the line about her being shaved. I for one think hair on the pussy should be there and love seeing it and reading about it. But that is just me. Wonder if you can finish the weekend and make her pass out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!

5 stars! I really enjoy this story so far! And hearing it from both sides was a nice touch! Please please PLEASE continue!! I got so wet reading this, and I want to know what else happens!! Fantastic job!! One of the best stories on this website by far!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow - wasting an entire chapter on the reverse pov.

Ch 01 was a good early story, not great (needs a few edits) and could've been continued into the remaining home alone part and beyond. It did NOT need to be completely retold from the second person's view though. You could have just done a partial back and forth pov if you felt it necessary.

I enjoy erotic tales like yours based on real feelings between the lovers rather than crude porn scribblings so I think you show great promise if you find a good editor to help you along. Thanks for your first M/S Jennifer and Justin also this B/S effort - the first time more than the rehash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ruined

you should have stuck to just ONE POINT OF VIEW this just wasted our time. like someone else said whats next kelseys point of view stop rehashing things and keep it to one point of view. delete this chapter and renumber chapter three as two unless you fucked that one up also.

stillskeenstillskeenover 11 years ago
Brilliant

I loved this chapter. I do not think i would have liked it as a one of, but having read the other part beforehand made this chapter quite wonderful, knowing the mind of the other side. Look forward to reading the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was just as lovely & adorable; if not moreso than #1

Here we got to see the flip side; there we got basic thoughts & feelings from Matts' side - but nothing from Shelly. Now we got to see what she was thinking and feeling. We have to see both sides to complete the picture. For the people who say it wasn't necessary; I say you need to get your head out of your own ass. That's life; it's messy and confusing and we need info to make decisions. Now we can actually see that they are "in love with e-a-c-h other", now we can understand that they need each other, need to be together, want to be together. HE wasn't showing us how he thought or felt deep down (most guys don't); we were only seeing confusion; brief glimpses. Whereas Shelley has informed us that this has been her entire existence for years! That's huge; it's life altering info!

Yes; the two pieces could've been merged, but then it can get very confusing trying to keep up with He said - thought - felt / she said - thought - felt. Maybe the author had only intended one side (it wasn't numbered); but due to public demand had to create #2 ! Maybe the author couldn't get his / her head wrapped around / or split the two different conversations going on inside their head. Try it sometime!

It seems that mostly; the ones that complain are the "wham, bam types" who don't care about overall quality! Grow up; wake up a few more brain cells; engage your emotions, apathy, empathy, etc...

Thanks very much;

DKP

on to #3 now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To the naysayers

Yes, this was the same story from a different point of view. With some authors it doesn’t work. With this one it does. Why? Because it tells us of the sister’s feelings. We now know that she’s been in love with her brother for a long time. She wants him as much as he wants her. In this case, the different point of view adds a lot to the story. A very good story.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Matt And Michelle Ch. 02:" - Nineteen Year Old Brother, Matthew and Eighteen Year Old Sister, Michelle..

As I stated, vehemently believing, in the comments section of Chapter 01, that Matt and Shelly are the classic representative First Love icons for any and all "first love" couples. They're not anything particularly special.....except they are very representative, literally and figuratively!

The one distinction of Matt and Shelly is simple: Matt and Shelly are cohabiting siblings, brother and sister.....and they are IN LOVE. For those of us that accept the love, devotion and concept of incest, Matt and Shelly are classically, idealistically utopian and quixotically the pinnacle of the basic meaning of LOVE. The writer 'FirstErotic' has performed his/her vision of First Love within the confines of an abiding incestuous, enduring, ever after love affair of and for the ages!

The effects and understanding of an incestuous love affair is like wanting to visit Rome, Oslo, Athens, Paris or any other exotic place in the universe. But, the problem is that one never experiences the awe and grandeur of the effects until one has been there, high on the mountains of incest and its influence on the couple's psyche. The vision and sight and awesomeness of the feelings and surroundings that engulfs those that partake is totally indescribable, although many writers and authors struggle to find the right and proper words to enlighten their readers! Writer 'FirstErotic has ventured there, having found words that are very descriptive in understanding incestuous love!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous