Matt and Michelle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever." Kelsey rolled her eyes at me. "You have some fine man meat in this house. It's too bad you're his sister. But I'm not, so I will sample the merchandise."

I ignored her, and kept uploading and labeling photos.

"Knock knock." Matt had arrived to my room. He looked incredible. Even in a t-shirt and shorts, he was sex personified. He was absolutely beautiful. I hoped he hadn't heard our ugly little exchange a moment before. I looked carefully at his face, but it didn't reveal anything. If he had heard, he wasn't bothered by what he heard.

I dragged my eyes off of him and back to my work on the computer.

"We're just putting up the pics from this album onto Facebook. Kelsey thinks we'll score some hot guys in school if we do," I said, testing the waters to see if he would bite. Kelsey wasn't making any progress on her own. I wondered what would happen if I helped her.

He glanced over to the photo of all of us girls in a group. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. Maybe he was interested in her?

Kelsey picked up on his interest in the photo. "Know any college guys who might want to hit this?" Kelsey shifted her body into the most ridiculous display.

"I'm sure there must be some," Matt was curt, and obviously not interested in playing her game. I must have misread his face when he gawked at the photo. "OK ladies, I'm ordering pizza for dinner. Speak now about what toppings you'd like, or you'll be stuck eating whatever I get."

"Kelsey isn't going to be here," I quickly said, revoking her invitation. "It'll just be you and me, you know what I like." I didn't want her around. I was suddenly very possessive.

"I can stay for dinner if you want the company," said Kelsey. She was a little miffed. Just as I was about to guiltily tell her that she could stay, Matt chimed in, "That's ok. You go ahead and do whatever it is you had planned, we're fine."

"Suit yourself," she said, "But I am a good time. You're missing out."

I chuckled, and played it off like she was joking.

Matt bid us goodbye and went back to his room.

"What the fuck, Michelle? How can I score with him if you cockblock?"

"I'm not cockblocking. He's not interested. Sorry girl, he's just not that into you."

She seemed a little hurt, but because she had the attention span of a gnat, she had moved on and was lurking on some other guy's Facebook page within a minute. After a few hours, she left. I asked her if she wanted to say goodbye to Matt as I walked her out, but she just shrugged.

Back in the privacy of my room, I let the day's events play through my mind again and again. Matt seemed relaxed and flirtatious with me in the morning, but he'd tense up without warning. I couldn't read his face in the car. It was worse when Kelsey came over. The photo definitely aroused his interest, but he seemed impervious to her flirting. He wasn't a shy person, so why was he so aloof and standoffish around Kelsey? She wasn't bad looking. Sure, she could be a little rough around the edges, but did the average guy really care? She was a sure thing. Any guy would have jumped at the chance. Right?

I was overthinking everything. Too much analysis. Too many thoughts. I needed to calm myself or else I would go crazy.

By the time Matt called up to tell me the pizza had arrived, I was in an emotional frenzy. I quickly stripped, letting the weariness of the day fall off me with what I was wearing. Off with even the bra and panties. I stood in front of the mirror of my room and examined my body, nude, head to toe. I was attractive. I was not the world's most self confident person, but who is at eighteen years of age? Kelsey, maybe. But nonetheless, I could recognize that my body was in good shape, curved in the right places, even if my tits were a little oversized. There was no reason why Matt shouldn't find me attractive. Other than biology. Being his sister. That's what would kill the boner, every time, I thought. I pulled on a tank top and some shorts, and hustled downstairs to eat.

********

My breath caught in my throat as I stood at the entrance to the dining room. Matt had his back to me, and he was lighting unused candles. Two places had been set, very formally. Was that a flower from our garden in a vase? Nice touch. It was amazing. Romantic. I wanted to throw my arms around him and hug him, but I also wanted to sock him. I didn't look forward to sitting across from him in this setting. I was already on edge. Suddenly, I was a different person. Maybe it was the setting emboldening me, but I had a compulsion to flirt. Flirt hard. "Very nice big bro! If only I could score a date with a guy who would do this!"

"It's just pizza," he mumbled out. Then he smirked, and began to uncork a bottle of wine. Oh good, a little liquid courage.

"So? This is the way you get into a girl's pants?" Did I just wink again? I was going to keep going, wasn't I? "Are you practicing on me?"

Matt mumbled and stuttered. He was flustered, and I felt even more empowered than I had a moment ago. My big brother was actually reacting to my flirtation. I never thought I'd see the day. He slipped quickly behind me and pulled out my chair, and a moment later sprang to the other side of the table to his own seat.

We ate and drank and made small talk. The entire time, Matt was squirming in his chair. I was a different person. I'd flip my hair, rub my hand over my collarbone, knead my own shoulder and neck while arching my head to one side. I ate a slice of pizza like a porn star, letting the cheese drip down the side of my mouth, and seductively scooping it up with a finger, which I placed into my mouth. I'd suck on my finger. It was as though my body had been taken over by an alien from the planet Porn. If you had polled my senior class about the person least likely to behave this way, I would have won, hands down. Matt was visibly uncomfortable, but he wouldn't take his eyes off me.

"What do you think Mom and Dad are doing right now?" Was he changing the subject, or was this an invitation for me to go further? After all, it was a romantic weekend for our parents.

"Blow job, a little fingering, a little penetration...." I couldn't believe I just said that. Those were words that I'm fairly certain I had never said out loud to anyone. Much less to my own brother.

"Gross, Shelly. Those are our parents you're talking about. We were the result of immaculate conception." He was beet red.

I didn't stop. "Oh come on, Mathy. You think they don't do it? They probably do it all of the time. Good for them. At least someone in this house is getting some."

"You're not getting some?"

"Me? No. Not some. Not any." Did he not realize this? Didn't he know I was a virgin? I wanted to tell him that I broke my own hymen with a vibrator on purpose to get it over with, but somehow that didn't seem like the right thing to say at the moment.

"Why not?" He pushed further. I could tell he was interested in my answer, but horrified that he was even asking. He seemed disgusted at his own question.

"I don't know. Just no one interested in me." This wasn't entirely true. I had received plenty of offers. I just wasn't the dating type.

"Bullshit." So he knew.

I decided I might as well come clean with him, "OK, let me qualify that: there is no one interested in fucking me that I'd also let fuck me." Did I just use some version of the word "fuck" twice in a sentence? And not as an expletive because I banged my shin into the coffee table, but to describe the actual act of fucking? Who was I?

"Fair enough," he said, putting an end to the conversation. Was that it? He was satisfied with the answer? He looked down at his plate. I had gone too far. I kept watching him, and now he was aware of my eyes on him. He began to squirm even more. I gave him a reprieve and finished my food in silence. He had finished eating a few minutes before me, but he just sat there. I wasn't sure if he wanted to talk some more, so I decided to give him a few minutes to compose himself. Immediately, I felt guilty for all of the teasing and the sexual innuendo. We were as close as two human beings could possibly be, but sex was one of those subjects we had only ever approached jokingly. I didn't expect him to be so uncomfortable when I pushed things. I decided to walk away and give him some space. I offered to pick up the dishes and take them to the kitchen.

I was in the kitchen rinsing the plates and loading the dishwasher, when I heard him bound up the stairs. I finished what I was doing within a minute, and decided to follow him up there. I wasn't sure what I was going to say, or if I was going to apologize for my behavior, but I felt like we had left things half done and half said.

I made it to the door of his room a minute or two behind him. Even though for the past few years we'd gotten into the habit of knocking before going into eachother's rooms, I didn't see any harm in opening the door since it had only been a minute or two since we were both downstairs; what were the odds that I'd walk in on something?

I walked in on something. Matt was jerking off. He wasn't just jerking off, but he was providing me with the show that I missed the night before: he was coming. I stood just a few feet away from him and watched in wonder as his cock, which was pulsing under his fast-moving fist, was shooting out creamy, white strands of cum. "Guhhhh," came out of the deepest part of his throat, and suddenly, he looked up and saw me. He kept cumming, and I swear I saw a huge spurt fly out a moment after we locked eyes. Suddenly, he jumped up out of his computer chair and used both hands to try and cover his spurting dick. In his forward motion, he ended up cumming on the floor, right in front of my feet. I stood there, slack-jawed, watching him cum.

"Shit! Shit Michelle, I'm sorry! Don't you knock! Why didn't you knock? Shit!"

I was scared. His words shook me out of my trance, and my eyes finally moved from his cock up to his face. Was this the cause of all his recent anguish? Sexual frustration?

"Sorry! I'm sorry!" I was genuinely sorry. Not that I'd seen it. It was the most glorious thing I'd ever seen in my life. I was sorry he was so upset. I swallowed hard and looked around, not sure what to do next. What I saw on the computer took my breath away. It was the beach photo from my Facebook page. He had run to his room and was masturbating, probably to Kelsey in a bikini. The knife I felt pierce through my heart unfortunately did nothing to kill my libido, because as upset as I felt about that fact, I was still amazingly turned on. My pussy wanted to overrule my brain.

"Sorry," I whispered, "I'll let you clean up." I knew I looked like I was about to cry, and I knew that Matt would know that look from a mile away. I charged out of his room and into mine.

I ran to my room, and before I knew what else to do, I threw myself onto my bed and pushed my hand down the front of my shorts, pressing hard and letting myself experience an orgasm. I was upset, but the sight of my brother spewing cum right in front of me was setting my body on fire. I would deal with the pain of knowing my brother was aroused by another girl later. Right now, I had to put out a fire. I began to shake through an orgasm that seemed to go on and on. Again, without any direct stimulation of my clit or penetration, I was cumming. Just as the orgasm began to ebb, I felt the bed shift behind me. Matt was sitting on my bed, and I had my hand down my shorts while shaking with an orgasm.

He must be so angry, to come in here and sit on my bed as I do this, I thought. I figured after what I walked in on, he would have closed the door to his room and not shown his face to me for the entire weekend. "Is this because you're mad?" It came out of my mouth like a sob. "Are you mad that I walked in on you?" Was this his way of getting back at me? Walking in on me?

"No, it was an accident." He was sincere. He genuinely did not mean to intrude on this moment.

"Why are you here?" I was still facing away from him. I didn't want him to see me cry, in case I started to cry. He was such a sensitive soul, and what had just happened between us could scar him for life, I thought. It could damage our relationship, and our relationship was always so sacred to him.

"I wanted to tell you I was sorry," he stated. He was contrite. It only made me feel worse that he felt he had to apologize. Nothing that had happened tonight was his fault.

I sat up to face him, and folded my hands in my lap. I saw him glance down. I suddenly flushed realizing he'd see the stickiness on my hands, and smell my arousal. He didn't take his eyes off my hands. Did he like to look, or did he feel compelled to look because it was so strange? It reminded me of his erection from earlier in the day. Was he turned on, or was it just an involuntary reaction?

"Do you want me to call Kelsey for you? She'll go out with you," I offered. Kelsey liked him, and obviously he was interested in sex.

"Wait, what?" He was confused now, "You think because I masturbate that I need a date or something?"

"No!" I did not want to offend him. He seemed so vulnerable. "It's just that you were looking at the beach photo, and I saw her flirting with you earlier, so I just figured-"

"No, Michelle, I'm not interested in her."

"Oh. One of the other girls in the picture? Jessica?"

"No, not Jessica."

"Was it just one of those 'girls in bikinis' things?" I was fishing. It's not about me, it's not about me, it's not about me. My mantra went through my head. I wanted him to say it, but I knew he never would. He was not masturbating to a picture of his own sister.

He took a breath, and sighed deeply. "It was you. You make my dick hard."

I audibly gasped. I made his dick hard? "Is it hard right now? Guys have a refractory period, right? So it probably won't be hard for a while now that you've cum?" Wow, that was nerdy. Did I just say that?

He sighed again. "It's hard again. It's almost always hard when you're around. I'm sorry."

I could have done a cartwheel at that moment. My anguish, my lust, my desire...I was not alone in any of it. I made his dick hard. It was like the clouds had parted in the sky, opening the heavens to me. I knew I had to see more, to experience more of him. I looked down at his lap, reached my hand, and moved his arm away. "Can I see it?" We had crossed some line. But I knew if we were going to go further, I would have to be the one to initiate. He hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do. He moved both hands out of his lap, but stopped from doing anything else. His eyebrows knitted as though he was trying to figure out what I was asking. I realized it may have come out sounding clinical. That wasn't my intention.

I pulled his waistband away from his body with my left hand, and with my right, I reached in and gently touched his cock. It was rock hard and twitched the moment my hand made contact with it. I firmed my grip a little, and Matt threw his head back and groaned. He started biting his lip. As I studied his face, I leaned in closer so I could see more of him. More of his face, his body, his cock. I lowered his waistband down, and then began to play with his dick. It was the first time I had been this close to one, and the first minute or two was just exploration. I was fascinated. I loved the feel of it, how it was simultaneously hard and soft. I loved the smooth skin, the ridges, the veins. I didn't have a means of comparison, other than some pics and video I had seen on the Internet of other men. "It seems big."

"It's just...average," he was stammering. The effect I was having on him was intoxicating. I wanted to do more.

"Please stop. Please," he pleaded unconvincingly.

"That doesn't feel good?" I asked, in a throaty whisper. I hardly recognized my own voice.

"No, it feels really good. Too good. You're going -- uhhhh -- to make me cum... if you keep doing that." His words were fueling the fire in my own body. The very notion that I could possibly make him cum was taking me to another level of aroused. It felt like a floodgate had opened deep within my core, and poured arousal fluid into my shorts.

"Isn't that a good thing?" I slowed down my strokes, wanting to savor the moment, and pressed my forehead against his. I leaned my body toward him, and he leaned back, placing his hands on my hips.

I wondered if he was freaked out. I had so many months, years even, to think about sex with him, even though I never expected it would be realized. As far as I knew, this was all new to him. "Mathy, does this make you feel guilty?"

"Yes," he stuttered out. This answer didn't surprise me, but it also didn't convince me that I should stop.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No." This he said firmly, confidently. There was no turning back for him. He opened his eyes and stared into mine.

The look in his eyes was so lustful, I felt a zap of electricity surge to my crotch. "Uhhhhhhhh," I couldn't hold back my moan any longer.

"I'm so horny. I want you to touch me so badly." We had gone this far. I had nothing to lose so I simply asked.

"I'm your brother?" Was he asking me this as a question? It almost made me laugh. I know I must have smiled a little.

"I won't tell," I vowed. I knew he just needed more encouragement. "Please, just touch me a little right now, and you won't ever have to do it again, and I won't tell anyone."

"Shelly...." His eyes closed again, and he threw his head back. Now his hips were moving a little, thrusting his dick into my closed fist a little more quickly than I was stroking.

"Please!" I couldn't wait any more. I needed to feel him touch me.

"If I do this and touch you, I'm not going to want to stop. I'll never stop."

His words knocked the air out of my body. He wanted me back? I pushed my whole body forward toward him and let go of his cock. I initiated our first kiss. I simply placed my lips, a little parted, up against his. I only needed to wait a couple of seconds before he was pressing back, moving his lips and slanting his face against mine. His hands started on my shoulders, then moved to the bottom of my tank top. Slowly, he pulled my top up over my breasts, and began to rub different parts of my torso, all the while avoiding my actual breasts. My nipples were stiff and dying for his hands. I moaned into his mouth and he moaned back, as I pressed my hardened nipples against his beautiful sculpted chest. His hands pushed me an inch or two away, and found my breasts. The touch of his palms finally making contact with nipples sent sparks up and down my body, and I pressed my tongue quickly into his mouth. I loved the taste of him. We were now kissing so passionately, I thought I was going to explode. My senses were so overloaded, I couldn't see or hear anything.

He pulled out of the kiss, and positioned my body next to him on the bed. He hovered over me, studying my body carefully. I pulled my tank top, which was resting over my breasts, completely off my body. I removed his shorts and mine, and we just drank each other in. We spent the next ten minutes feeling and observing. I memorized every inch of him, because I believed I might never get another opportunity like this. He was so tender. His movements a few minutes ago were awkward, hurried. Now he was slow, deliberate. He kissed my shoulder, then he kissed the other. I took his hand and kissed both sides of it.

I had spent the past half hour in a state of constant arousal. I knew I needed release, and he must also need it judging by how stiff his cock was. I placed one hand between my own legs, and with the other, I reached over and gripped his manhood. I began to stroke him while circling my own clit with my middle finger. He moved my hand away from my pussy and replaced it with his own. He slowly slid a finger up and down my slit, teasing first my outer lips and then my inner lips. I was so glad I was clean shaven. His fingers felt incredible. He was applying just the right amount of pressure. I wanted to say something, but couldn't find my voice. As he slid two fingers into me, I began to pant and stroked him faster.