Matt and Michelle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shelly. Shelly, if you keep doing that, it's going to make me cum. Shelly. Slow down."

I didn't want to stop. I didn't know what to do, but before I had a chance to to anything, Matt sped up his fingers going in and out of my soaked pussy, and turned his hand so his thumb was pressing right on my clit. "Oh god! Oh god Matt!" The shuddering orgasm Matt interrupted when he first came in my room was good, but this one was mind-blowing.

"God, Michelle. You're so beautiful! You're so beautiful when you cum!"

I'm fairly sure I screamed, but I can't be certain. I didn't even feel like I was in my own body. It took me a minute to compose myself and come down from my high. I reached for his cock again, and immediately began to rub and stroke. He was right on the edge. I felt his cock swell in my hands.

"Watch out --- watch out Michelle --- I'm going to --- oh gg-g-od -- I'm cumming!" I had seen it earlier in the night, but now that I was causing it, I wanted to get right up to it. I bent myself at the knees and leaned down, right down next to the middle of his body. He turned his body toward me and began to spew. He screamed out, and even though he had cum earlier, he unloaded a huge amount of creamy hot semen all over me. Spurt after spurt landed on me. It was on my face, in my hair, on my chest. I opened my mouth and while it seemed to make it all over my face, none of it splashed directly into my mouth. Once he stopped spurting, I began to scoop some of it with my fingers, and tasted it. There were a few drops on my tits that I rubbed in. It began to get cold and sticky hard within seconds. The taste lingered in my mouth. "Does it always taste like that?" I pulled my body back up to his. His expression was one of pure joy, and he still had lust in his eyes.

He lay very still, and I began to wonder whether he regretted what we had just done. I rested my head on his shoulder. He pulled my body closer to his.

Finally, he broke the silence. "Wait, can we get under the covers?"

I nodded, and we moved our bodies so we were snug against each other, our limbs wrapped around eachother's. The covers came up to our waists.

"Mathy, will you stay the night? Or at least a little while?"

"If you want me."

"I want you."

"I mean if you want me to stay here."

"I do. And I want you." There it was.

"If I stay, I may not be able to stop. It might not stop, Shelly. I might do something to you that you don't want."

I didn't know if I wanted to do this to him. I didn't know if it was fair. If it was right. Should I push this? Was this really what he wanted, or was his body overriding his mind?

"I want you to do what you want. I want you to do everything."

He pulled the covers up over our shoulders and moved closer to me.

"I love you Shelly." It was done. This was it. He loved me, and nothing else in the entire world mattered.

"I love you big brother."

Tomorrow, I'd deal with guilt. With regrets. With our future.

Tonight we had love.