All Comments on 'Matt & Nickie'

by daddysgirl1988

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Carnevil9Carnevil9almost 14 years ago
Great sex, characters, and story.

I loved it! The sex was awesome and erotic, the characters were moving and real, and I found myself really rooting for them to get together in the end, and worried that they might not! Of course the happy ending was the icing on the cake. Great job!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Loved that ending!

Thanks for a totally hot little sibling love story.

SweetNHot2005NSweetNHot2005Nalmost 14 years ago
........

In response to desietru (if I misspelled that, I apologize), I agree that your story started off with a bang or very fast...however you have accomplished what other writers who begin their stories similarly cannot seem to achieve. You have a good balance of meat within your story that doesn't make the story come to a swift end. If you should ever desire to write a novel, creating a slower build-up with the same amount of spice would accomplish this task for you. Do not stop writing......you do have a knack for it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Very sweet

Much better than the first story, because they were in love with each other, and showed it in this story.

I enjoyed the happy ending and how they couldn't except not being together, enough that they ran away to be together.

Thanks for the very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
kool

I like it ...I like how they stayed together that's love that's real hot true love..nice one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous