All Comments on 'Matt Danger & the Bound Angel Ch. 01.5'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailalmost 20 years ago
Eroticly Witty~

What can I say it's another Matt Danger episode with the best literotica has to offer, erotic, witty, HUMOROUS, delightful, and LONG. Of course you kindof get into it and time just slips away. But it's a great tale with the right kind of tail...smiles.

PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerover 15 years ago
happy holidays

You are one of my favorite writers and this is one of my favorite stories. I must apologize because I've never made a comment until today. I've been using my work computer to read stories. Today, as an early Xmas gift, I received my first computer. I've been going a bit crazy leaving all the comments that I've been wanting to leave for years.

Thank you.

Happy Holidays

lady_lupalady_lupaover 14 years ago
Great Characters!

I love this whole series to pieces, especially the "private eye" theme, and the sex is fantastically written as well.

Matt Danger is one of the most amazing characters I've ever come across in an erotic story. However, there's something I've noticed - Matt likes putting "rich girls" in their place, hm? Classy women, who have breeding, and money and all that jazz, and hide their ravenous sexuality behind a mask of good manners and so on - Do I smell an inferiority complex on Matt's side?

I'd love to see him get it on with a woman with the same "street rat" feeling as himself, that would rock even more.

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous