Matter of Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stifled a laugh, just then Darin walked up to be greeted with not only me but the lady's hairy pussy on display. He got a funny look on his face, sat across from us looking back and forth.

I found out later the woman's name was Nina, she was fun. We got a lot of attention that day.

Plus there was still the parties. I paid more attention, soon realizing that almost everyone would come up missing for a half hour to an hour or so. Darin and I just danced, I got a lot of whispered offers but all I did was dance. Some of the guys would take liberties, I let them do it a little bit but not much. It was months before I saw Cary again at the parties.

He walked in with the same man I had seen with Joni. It was only minutes before I looked around and no Joni, no Mark and no other man. I looked for Darin, he was dancing with Lee who was one of the more conservative wives that came to the parties. I did notice that one of Darin's hands was between them and they were pressed real close, so I figured he was playing with her breasts as they danced. We did things like that quite a lot, I let men touch my breasts and tease my nipples, sometimes I let them touch my vagina but just for a moment. I always wore my skimpy panties at the parties, too.

Cary soon came over and asked me to dance. We danced pretty dirty, too. He had his hands in my blouse most of the time, he even managed to undo another button which I didn't catch until later. So I was dancing with one breast on display for quite awhile, I realized when I saw Darin staring at me intently as I gyrated to a faster song.

I just left it undone.

Later everyone was sitting around the main room, couple were snuggling and petting, Darin and I were curled up in a beanbag chair. Someone started passing around a joint, but I wouldn't touch the stuff, neither would Darin.

But I think we got buzzed on it anyway. A dreamy song came on, I just had to get up to dance. I was moving to the music, everyone just sat and watched me. For some reason, I started to undo the last buttons on my blouse, it just fit the mood. I shrugged it off, dropped it to the floor.

The guys clapped their hands lightly, encouraging me. I kicked off my shoes, reached for the zipper on my skirt.

Another light clapping, they all sat and watched as I slipped the skirt off. Now I was naked except for my ever-present tiny yellow panties.

I reached down, hooked my thumbs, slid them off, standing naked before everyone. I danced and moved to the music, it was pretty dim light in there anyway.

Then a stretched out on the floor, holding my legs together, teasing. I let them part, turning this way and that, letting them all see. It was the first time I had let them all see me.

I lay back, opened my legs, as wide as they would go. I put my feet on the floor, lifted my hips. I reached between my legs, let my fingers brush up and over, then pressing sideways, spread my sex, posing. I saw a motion, Darin got up, stepped to the side of the room, as I repeated the strokes, I was now masturbating for everyone.

He turned on the lights.

I didn't stop, I was in the throes of orgasm, over and over, each more powerful than the next.

I then simply passed out.

I have no idea how long I lay there, I woke up stretched out on the couch, Darin was asleep in a chair nearby. Everyone seemed to be gone.

I sat up, realized I was damp as I did. I reached down, someone had been with me while I was out. There was a lot of it, plus I felt puffy, swollen. I remembered the drinks that Cary and his friend had brought me, remembered the faint odd taste.

I took a deep breath, hoping it was Darin who took me. But I couldn't be sure. I took a deep breath, looked at Darin sleeping soundly.

I wondered if I would ever be sure?

12