All Comments on 'Mature Madeline Dominates Ch. 02'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love Mistress Madeline telling the poor (?) guy everithing that's gonna happend to him in advance.

Hope to read more soon, several months between part 1 and 2 are too much.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An excellent addition to the story. Your writing is exquisite, particularly ….

“Madeline eased her slender shoulders down to the bed with a smirk of satisfaction, leaving the broad and inviting cheeks of her buttocks high, exposing the delicious pucker of her mature anus.”

How I wish I could assume that position daily and watch as she clenched and dilated her sticky anus invitingly for me to lick and probe, to prove my subservience.

Danny49Danny499 months ago

Wonderful. I can practically taste Madeline.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OK premise.

But lacks eroticism.

At least, when he's fucking her with the ball gag, and he's masturbating, he should have been given orders/directions/ instructions on both how he should be jerking off and how he shoule use tthe ball gag's cock to fuck her.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...