All Comments on 'Mature Madeline Dominates'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Good set up. looking forward to the entertainment!

Let the party begin ;)

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

An excellent opening chapter to what I hope will become a lengthy serial. Just enough titillation to get the juices flowing. I look forward to the next installment eagerly. 5 stars for this one.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderabout 1 year ago

Brilliant opening. Some wonderful characters here...can't wait to see how this develops

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

more!

MsCarolMsCarolabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful start!! I hope this becomes another of your outstanding series!!

Danny49Danny49about 1 year ago

I appreciate that Will is eager to embrace being humiliated.

chr1890191chr1890191about 1 year ago

Great start. Thank you. Look forward to the next chapter.

MadMax621MadMax621about 1 year ago

A very promising start to a new version of an old story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great start to another amazing story. Can't wait to find out how Mistress Madeline ensures Will's absolute servility through the use of tight chastity, strict discipline, and the humiliating cock gag.

AgielAgielabout 1 year ago

Another enjoyable story with your usual formula. There seems to be an assumption it is the first of another series but, with its title, I’m not so certain. I’m sure it would be an entertaining series if that’s what you intend. It’s entertaining as a one off and the cliffhanger ending titillates and invites the reader to use their imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

“Will's anus tingled with a dark pleasure….” Wow! The author’s inventiveness has no limits….and besides, no quality erotica is possible without anuses participating in it – this is an absolute must.

Vittorio Vittorossi

beta_sissybeta_sissy6 months ago

I need to read more chapters of this.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Interesting premise.

But all back story.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES