Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 04

Story Info
While sleeping in bed naked, Maureen gives Mark a blowjob.
7k words
4.73
5.1k
7
3

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark, a much older man, invites Maureen, a much younger woman to stay with him in his house.

Continued from Chapter 03: Mature Man & Maiden Maureen

Her smile and her beautiful, erotic, green eyes touched my heart and I so wanted to lean over and kiss her. Immediately, without having to even think about it, accepting her invitation to blow me, of course, I wanted her to suck my cock. Accepting her invitation to allow me to cum in her mouth, again, of course, I wanted to cum in her beautiful mouth. Yet, not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, controlling my sexual horniness for the sake of a quick blowjob, I didn't ask her to suck my cock, not yet.

I needed to fan the sexual flames first. I didn't want her to just blow me. Needing to sexually arouse her as much as she had sexually excited me, I needed to kiss her; French kiss her. I needed to make out with her while feeling her everywhere through her clothes. Then, while taking my sweet, unrushed time, I wanted to slowly undress her. I wanted to strip her naked. Sexually taking care of her first, I wanted to give her a sexual orgasm, multiple sexual orgasms, before she gave me a sexual orgasm with her hand and with her mouth.

I didn't want to rush the fire by smothering the flames of passion with my horniness and my sexual lust for her. Instead of just wanting to have sex with her, I wanted her to fall in love with me in the way that I had already fallen in love with her. She must have sensed the moment that I fell for her because she leaned over and surprised me.

She kissed me. It was so surreal. Maureen kissed me. I couldn't believe that this beautiful, young woman kissed me.

It was a short kiss, a peck really, but it was on my lips. It was so quick that I didn't have a chance to react to it and to kiss her back. I didn't even have the chance to close my eyes. She caught me by surprise. In the way that I had yearned to kiss her, she kissed me.

'Wow,' I thought!

Our first kiss, the romantic that I am; I wished it had been a much longer kiss with our naked bodies and our tongues entwined in passion. I wished we were in a better setting than on my back porch. I wished we were somewhere with us watching a sunrise or a sunset. I wished we were by the ocean, or atop of a mountain, or in the valley by a scenic stream. Still, I was ecstatic for her sudden and unexpected display of affection and sexual attention.

# # #

Later that night, as I drifted off to sleep thinking about her sleeping in the guest bedroom, my hand found my cock and I began slowly stroking myself to a nice erection. She had made me horny all day, especially when she changed her clothes in front of me. Then, she turned to face me in her bra and panties. As if she wanted me to see her in her bra and panties, she not only undressed and dressed in front of me but also, she turned to face me. She had a wonderful body, the best body these old eyes have ever seen.

I thought about taking her in my arms and kissing her while slowly undressing her. Then, when she was naked finally, I imagined asking her to turn from side to side, so that I could revel in the beauty of her naked body. I thought about her standing before me in her bra and panties, as she did earlier. I thought about her in those skin, tight, blue jeans.

As I stroked my cock faster and harder, I thought about her topless. I thought about seeing her huge, naked breasts and her big, erect nipples. I thought about her naked. I thought about seeing her red, trimmed pussy, and her round, shapely ass.

Not stopping there, while she stared up at me with her big, green eyes, I thought about her blowing me. I thought about her sucking my cock while stroking my stiff dick. I thought about cumming in her mouth while fondling her naked breasts and sucking her erect nipples.

Normally, I don't sleep in the nude, but tonight it was hot and humid and I was horny. Since I'm not a big fan of air conditioning, unless I really had to waste electricity to cool the house down, I run the overhead fans with the screened windows and my bedroom door wide open for the cross breeze. Usually, that creates enough of a breeze to cool the house down. Even with that, it was still uncomfortably warm.

I wondered if she was hot. I wondered if I should switch on the air conditioning for her comfort. Then, I wondered what she wore to bed.

I imagined her wearing a short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown. Allowing my sexual imagination to run wild, I wondered if she slept topless while only wearing panties. I wondered if she slept in the nude. I wondered if she slept with the bedroom door open. I wondered if she slept with the light on, with the bedroom door open, and topless or in the nude.

'Holy smokes,' I thought. 'I'm making myself crazy with sexual desire for her.'

Tempted to climb out of bed, I thought about walking down the hall on the pretense of rechecking and securing the house for the night to see what I could see of her. Hoping to catch her lying on her bed asleep naked, figuring, no doubt, that I would, I controlled myself from doing so. I knew that if I saw her lying on her bed topless or naked that I'd be unable to control myself from staring at her topless or naked body and/or touching her topless or naked body.

While stroking myself to a bigger and harder erection, I thought better of it and closed my eyes. Slow and smooth is better than fast and horny. The last thing that I wanted to do was to scare her. The last thing that I wanted to do was to make her unduly uncomfortable. The last thing that I wanted to do was to make her leave and flee my house in the middle of the night for fear that I'd rape her.

Slowly stroking myself, instead, I figured that I'd just masturbate my horniness for her in a tissue. Then, when I looked up in the dark, totally astonishing me, she stood staring at me in my bedroom doorway clutching her pillow against the length of her body while watching me masturbate myself. Embarrassed that she caught me masturbating, I quickly moved my hand away from my erect cock.

"I can't sleep," she said. "It's been a while since I slept alone," she said yawning. There was a long pause and she stunned me with what she said next. "May I sleep with you?"

# # #

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Ch. 04

"May I sleep with you?"

'What? May I sleep with you,' I thought?

As if I was dreaming of her asking me that question, her words echoed through my mind in the way of a runaway train. Am I imagining her saying what I thought she said? Did Maureen, the woman of my dreams, just ask me, the old perverted guy, if she could sleep with me?

'Wow!'

Always breaking an uncomfortable moment with humor, and always ruining my chance with a beautiful woman by saying the wrong thing, at the wrong time, a freight train of thoughts ran through my mind. Sometimes humor works, but most times it doesn't. Probably, it would more work for me, if I looked more like George Clooney and/or had his money. Only, I was a middle aged man with a head over heels sexual attraction for a beautiful woman half my age.

'No, Maureen, it's very inappropriate for you to sleep with me,' I thought of saying in response to her question. 'How dare you ask me that? What is wrong with you for putting me in such an awkwardly, sexual position? I'm old enough to be your father. You ought to be ashamed of yourself to want to put me in such a compromising situation. How could you, a guest in my home, insult me by asking me a question like that,' I imagined asking her?

Continuing the one-sided conversation that I had with myself in my horny mind, I thought about all of the things that I should have said but didn't say.

'Go away,' I thought. 'I'm too upset to even talk to you. Get out! Get out of my room immediately. Leave. I can't stand to look at you. I'm deeply offended that you asked to sleep with me. Please, return to your room, before I throw you out of my house and into the night to fend for yourself against, nocturnal creatures of all kinds,' I imagined saying.

As ridiculous as was her question, the retorts that I thought but, thankfully didn't verbalize, was just as ridiculous. Then, I wondered, what did she mean by wanting to know if she could sleep with me? Did she actually want to sleep with me or did she want to have sex with me? Hoping that she'd want to have sex with me, my sexual fantasy come true, I'd love to have sex with her.

# # #

"Yes, of course, you can sleep with me," I said. "I have plenty of room. This is a king-sized bed."

As if she had just asked me if I wanted a million dollars that she had found in her purse, I said yes. With me never the lucky one and always the unlucky one, sleeping with her was like winning the lottery, anyway. I moved to the side of my bed to make room for her, when what I really wanted to do was to move closer to the middle of the bed, so that she'd be butting up against me.

When she passed by the moonlight that glowed through the open window, it revealed her shapely silhouette proving my suspicion that, but for the pillow that she held in front of her, she was naked. Be still my heart. She's naked. Maureen, the woman of my dreams, not only wanted to sleep with me but also, she was naked. She was in my room, about to sleep with me in my bed, and she was naked.

'Thank you, Jesus,' I thought! 'I promise to say 1,000 Hail Mary's tomorrow.'

Being that I was already in the room, when she entered, my eyes had already adjusted to the darkness and I could make out more of her voluptuous body, as she climbed in bed beside me. My heart pounded and pulse raced to beat one another in my sexual desire for her. It was times like this that I wish I had a crash cart or a nitroglycerine tablet in case I had a heart attack.

'Code blue,' I thought!

Realistically, I wish I knew in advance that she wanted to (ahem) sleep with me, and I would have taken a Viagra. Still, with her walking by the window like that, I didn't need a Viagra because I already had a solid erection. Even if we didn't have sex, the sexual anticipation that I had for her sleeping in my bed naked was unprecedented. Never have I been as sexually excited as I was now.

It was all so surreal and I couldn't have imagined a better dream than the one that was happening now in real life. Earlier that day, we were out walking our dogs in the dog park and I was happy just to be in her company, even for only an hour and now, here she is in my bedroom and in my bed naked. Generally, after I'm out with her walking through the dog park, that night, just before retiring to bed, I masturbate, while thinking about her naked and having sex with me.

If I had fantasized about this sexual scenario, and I had, I never would have believed it. I never would have believed that this lovely and sexy, 25-year-old woman would want to be with this lonely and horny 50-year-old man. Always happening to someone else, something like this never happened to me.

# # #

She climbed in bed beside me. Even without touching me, I could feel the heat of her body. As if she had a fever, she was hot. She was so very hot, literally, and figuratively.

As soon as she was in bed beside me, I wanted to touch and feel her naked body everywhere. At the very least, I wished I could hold her in my arms and kiss her. Just with the thought of her with me, my cock grew without the touch of my hand, until it stood straight out and up. My erect prick throbbed and pulsated with the thought that her hand may accidentally touch me where I imagined her touching me in my masturbation, sexual fantasies.

Even though I was sexually excited, I was embarrassed and thought about turning away from her, so that she wouldn't see my erection. Yet, I wanted her to see my naked, erect cock, as much as I wanted to see her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass. Now, I knew the answer to both of the previous questions, when wondering about her. She sleeps in the nude and she prefers the right side of the bed.

'Wow,' I thought!

# # #

"I hope you understand and won't be offended that I just want to sleep. I don't want sex," she said with a pause. "That is not to say that I'm not sexually attracted to you because I am. That offer that I want to blow you and want you to cum in my mouth still stands but not tonight. I'm too tired tonight," she said yawning again.

Truly, it did not matter. Of course, I would have preferred an intimate, sexual relationship with her, but a platonic relationship, one where we sleep together in the nude, will certainly do just fine. I couldn't wait for the morning light to see her lying beside me naked. I wondered if she'd allow me to take a few, candid photos of her naked body.

Now embarrassed again, that we weren't going to have sex, I figured she saw my erection. Yet, with her naked and in bed with me, I wanted her to see my stiff, naked dick. To appease her and to show her that I wasn't angry with her or disappointed, I rubbed her shoulder.

'Damn,' I thought. 'Does she think me a eunuch? Of course, I'd have an erection with her naked and sleeping with me in my bed. Who wouldn't have an erection while sleeping naked next to his beauty?'

I didn't know how to respond to her not wanting to have sex because she was too tired. Especially having sex with her, I'm never too tired for sex. I stayed quiet for a moment digesting what she said. I needed to play this right so as not to offend her. I needed to play this right so that I wouldn't ruin my chances of having sex with her tomorrow.

# # #

Suddenly, she made me wish that I wasn't naked. She made me wish that I was wearing underwear and was not lying there with an erection. She made me wish that she hadn't caught me masturbating.

Now, I felt that I had betrayed her trust by being naked and lying here sexually excited enough to have an erection. I felt like a pervert. I felt like the wretched lecher that I was. I could feel my erection softening.

"Sex? Yes, of course, I understand. Please, don't worry about that. Sex never left, um, crossed my mind," I said and we both laughed.

She cuddled up against me.

"Only, if you don't mind, Mark, can you hold me? I can't fall asleep without being held, first," she said. "I love the feeling of being held."

Can I hold her? Is she kidding me? This just gets better and better. She's asking a horny, naked, middle aged man to hold her young, naked, sexy body against my decrepit, wrinkled, old, naked body. My mind raced with all of the imagined images of me having sex with her.

"I'd love to hold you, Maureen," I said wanting to finish it with...forever. "Only," I said with an embarrassed pause, "I'm naked."

I have a huge erection I wanted to add but I didn't say that either.

She laughed.

"That's okay," she said looking up at me in the dark. "I'm naked, too."

She continued staring up at me as if she couldn't remove her eyes from my face in the way that I couldn't remove my eyes from her naked body.

"It's just that I only need comfort and, well, you've been nice to me by allowing me to stay in your beautiful home. Suddenly, I feel close to you, closer than I ever have with my boyfriend or with any man," she said pausing again. "To be honest, I'm embarrassed to say that I'm sexually drawn to you."

She hugged me.

'What? Maureen is sexually drawn to me? Are you kidding me? The woman of my sexual dreams and masturbation fantasies is sexually drawn to me,' I thought.

"And you make me laugh. Some of the things that you say are so funny," she said laughing, no doubt thinking of some of the funny things that I had said.

She paused again and I could feel that she had more to say so, waiting for her to finish, I didn't respond.

"I like you, Mark. I really like you. You've been so very nice to me. You've never taken advantage of me, even with me lying beside you naked. I feel safe with you. I never felt safe with my boyfriend." I felt her exhale a relaxed breath. "I know you'd never take advantage of me for the sake of sex."

# # #

'Tell that to my penis,' I thought. 'He wanted to fuck you. He wanted you to suck him. He wanted to cum in your beautiful mouth.'

"That's okay. Don't worry about it. I'm tired too," I whispered. "I'm happy to just hold you," I said.

She scooted over me and allowed me to put my arm around her. Snuggling up against me, I felt her huge, naked breasts squished against my muscular chest. Adding another dimension to her beauty, I was glad that she had huge breasts. I love big breasted women, the bigger the better, and she certainly had big ones. My sexual dream come true to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked tits, I couldn't wait to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them.

I opened my arm and she snuggled beside me laying her hand on my hairy chest. The heat from her hand made my penis throb and pulsate as if it was fucking the air around her. From what I could feel of her without touching her, she felt incredible.

I focused on the part of my body that touched her body trying to discern the shaped of her breasts by the sensation of them against my ribs. It was then that I wished I was built like a spider with 8 legs, or in my case, 8 arms with 8 hands. Yet, men have breast feelers all over their body.

Whether touching breasts with their forearms, the shoulders, their chests, their backs, or the sides, they can feel women's breasts with nearly every part of their bodies. The feel of her naked tits pressed against my ribs made me want to reach down and cup them while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Not feeling her huge breasts with my horny hands was torture and she drove me mad with sexual desire for her.

This cuddling without touching was tortuous. Cuddling without touching felt too much like a couple's, sex therapy class. Yet, admittedly, holding her like this, without touching her, was as erotic and as it was sexually frustrating at the same time. I was just sexually thrilled that she was in my bed naked.

Her patch of red, trimmed pubic hair tickled the hairs on my thigh and I so wanted to reach down and part her pussy lips with my finger and finger her. Yet, afraid to touch her, afraid she'd get the wrong impression that I'd touch something that I couldn't resist not touching, I stayed there with my hands out and my fingers splayed. Going for broke, rolling the dice, and taking the gamble, I asked her the question.

"May I touch you," I asked while hoping that she'd say yes?

The sexual anticipation was killing me while waiting for her to answer me in the dark. Then, she laughed.

"Touch me?" She laughed again. "Of course, you may touch me," she said. "I like being touched."

# # #

Slowly, softly, and gently, as if she was breakable, I ran my hand along her shoulders. Then, I moved my horny hand down her back, and further down to the top of her ass. I touched the top of her ass crack with my fingertips. I so wanted to feel her firm ass, cup her sweet bottom, squeeze it, and move my fingers to the front of her to probe her further between her long, shapely legs.

She had a wonderful ass and I've been lusting over her ass, since I first met her at the dog park. In addition to feeling her naked ass, I so wanted to feel her naked tits, and to finger her naked pussy, too. Not stopping there, I so wanted to make sweet, slow love to her. I couldn't wait to fuck her. I couldn't wait to fuck her fast enough and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. Only, one step at a time. Taking it slow, she was already in my bedroom naked.

Alas, she said that sex was off the table for tonight. Maybe, tomorrow, she said. She said that she was tired. I'm tired, too. Yet, it was enough for me that we were both naked and in bed together. It was enough that she allowed me to hold her. It was enough that she allowed me to touch her naked body. No longer tired, I wanted to have sex with her.

12