Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like that," she said. "That feels nice. Your touch is relaxing."

'Great,' I thought. 'Instead of turning her on, my touch is putting her to sleep.'

I continued giving her a light back and shoulder massage with my hand traveling from her shoulders to her back and to just above her naked ass. Then, I asked her what my erect penis wanted me to ask her.

"Would you mind if I turned on the light?"

I never sleep in the dark; I wanted to say, but didn't. I laughed at the ridiculousness of the thought, while imagining her in an examination room with a 1,000 watt, light bulb overhead illuminating every mold and freckle of her beautiful, naked body.

"Sure," she said. "You may turn on the light," she said with a laugh. "You just want to see me naked, don't you? You just want to see my naked breasts," she said laughing again.

I reached for the light in the dark while laughing, too. Just as I had expected, as soon as the light illuminated her naked body, she was quite the vision to behold. She looked even more beautiful without her clothes.

"Yes," I said. "I need to see what you look like without your clothes."

'Now, turn to the side and move your arms over your head,' I imagined saying. 'Lay on your back. Open your legs. Spread your legs wider. Wider. Raise your knees.'

As if she was a nude model, I was crazy with the imagined thoughts of posing her in all kinds of sexual positions. I thought about her boyfriend painting her in the nude.

'Boy, what a dope he was to lose this beauty,' I thought?

# # #

She moved her hand across my chest with her fingers playing with my chest hairs. Her elbow came in contact with the tip of my now semi-erect penis and it suddenly sprung to life again with her accidental contact. My cock, not giving a care who, when, and where he fucked, tried to fuck her elbow.

"You have a nice, hard body," she said slowly running her hand over my chest, shoulders, biceps, and stomach. "I like a man with muscles. My ex-boyfriend was a wimp," she said with a laugh. "He had no muscles at all. Actually, I had more muscles than him," she said with a laugh.

When she reached down and felt my stomach, my cock pulsated against her forearm. Now, my cock was trying to fuck her forearm. I hoped that she'd reach her hand down just a little further. I wished I could feel what it was like to have her small, soft, and warm hand and her long, manicured fingers wrapped around my big, hard cock, as she stroked me.

I wondered what it was like to have her mouth on my cock, as she blew me. I imagined cumming in her mouth. I couldn't help but think about making sweet, slow love to her. Then, I imagined fucking her. Again, I imagined pounding her pussy fast and hard enough to make her cum.

I imagined what she looked like when cumming. I imagined what she sounded like when cumming. I wondered if her ex-boyfriend ever gave her a sexual orgasm with his fingers, his tongue, or his cock. I wondered if his friends masturbated over seeing her topless and/or naked when walking in on her while she was modeling while topless and/or naked for her ex-boyfriend.

# # #

"Well, you aren't so bad yourself. From what I have seen of you in the light, you have a very shapely figure. Your breasts are huge. A breast man, I love big breasted women, the bigger the breasts the better," I said with a laugh. "You have the biggest breasts that I've ever seen," I said while staring at her naked tits. "I love your huge, shapely tits."

She laughed.

"Thank you," she said.

She moved her arm away and my stiff cock bounced off her elbow again. Not knowing any better, if not able to fuck her forearm, my cock was determined to fuck her elbow.

"Sorry, I've given you an erection," she said with a giggle.

I laughed, too.

"That's okay. There'd be something seriously wrong with me, if I didn't have an erection with you lying beside me naked," I said laughing. "Being a heterosexual, horny man that I am, I'm expected to become sexually excited, when a beautiful, naked woman crawls in bed with me to cuddle."

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Do you," she paused and it was a long pause that made me imagine every possible question that she was about to ask me, but never did I imagined her asking me this. "Do you want me to do something about that for you?"

Not believing that it would be the obvious one, I stared at her while wondering her meaning.

"What do you mean," I asked?

As soon as I asked the question, I felt like the fool. I knew exactly what she meant.

# # #

She slowly moved her hand down my chest, along my stomach and touched my pubic hair with her fingertips, before reaching further down. As if my cock belonged there, she took my stiff prick in her hand. Her hand felt warm and soft. The excruciating length of time that it took her to slide her hand down from my chest to my cock was teasingly erotic. I think that I held my breath the whole time while in sexual anticipation of her holding me and stroking me.

"I can relieve some of the stress of the day for you, if you'd like."

I gave her a big, grateful smile.

"What you are doing now feels wonderful," I said afraid to ask her to masturbate me. "I mean, I haven't had a twenty-five-year-old give me hand job in twenty-five years, since I was twenty-five-years-old," I said with a laugh.

She laughed, too.

Glad that she ignored my shy reticence, with that, she began slowly stroking me. The touch of her hand wrapped around my cock made me the hardest that I have been in years. She reached down and cupped my testicles and then returned to hold and stroke my cock.

She repeated the process several times. In the way that she fondled my cock and balls, it felt more like an erotic massage given to me from my personal, sex therapist than it did a sexual act. Maureen gave me the best, slow, hand job that I have ever had in my life.

With her slowly stroking me, as my excuse to grope her naked ass, I allowed my hand to fall and rest on her shapely ass. Her buttocks was as round as it was firm. Then, when I removed my hand from her backside, she took me by my wrist and put my hand on her naked breast. I couldn't believe that she wanted me to touch and feel her naked breast as much as I wanted to touch and feel her naked breast.

'If it's not enough that she's masturbating me, I'm feeling Maureen's big breast,' I thought. 'If it wasn't enough that I felt her ass, now I'm feeling her huge tit."

Following my lead, after I felt her naked ass, she moved her hand down to fondle the head of my cock. Then, she took me in her hand and wrapped her fingers around it again. I couldn't believe that my beloved Maureen was holding my naked prick in her hand while I held her naked breast in my hand.

# # #

"If it will help you to sleep, I can masturbate you," she said.

Her words echoed in my mind. Maureen offered to masturbate me. She offered to make me cum if that would help me to sleep. Not waiting for me to reply, she continued slowly stroking my erect prick.

'Am I dreaming,' I thought?

"Oh, Maureen, that feels incredible. Only, if you continue stroking me, you'll make me cum. I'm so very horny right now and have been ever since I met you."

She laughed.

"That's okay. I want you to cum," she said.

There was a silence between us, but I could feel her thinking and knew she was about to ask me something.

"Have you thought about me," she said pausing, "naked," she asked?

I thought of all of the times that I thought of her naked. Every time I masturbated, I thought of her without her clothes. Every time I masturbated, I thought of her naked and having sex with me.

"Yes," I said instantly not even having to think about the answer.

Again, every time I masturbated, I thought of her touching my naked body while I touched her naked body.

"Have you imagined me touching you like this?"

There was a slight quiver to her voice as if she was becoming sexually aroused by her pillow talk.

"Yes," I said suddenly feeling a bit awkwardly perverted.

"Have you ever masturbated," she said this time with a longer pause, "when thinking of me?"

She asked in a breathless whisper.

"Maureen, I..."

She laughed her melodious laugh.

"It's okay, you can tell me. I want to know. I'd like to know. I won't be offended. Matter of fact, communicating your sexual thoughts and desires sexually arouses me to know that you thought of being with me sexually, while masturbating to those thoughts," she said. "It's erotically intoxicating, when a woman knows that she drives her man wild with lustful, sexual desire for her.

# # #

I couldn't believe that she was getting turned on with this sexually erotic, pillow talk. I couldn't believe she called me 'her man.' Definitely, she was my kind of woman. Hopefully, in the way that I'd love for her to think that I'm her man, I'd love for her to think that she's my woman.

Pillow talk is paramount to putting me in the mood for hot sex. Only, I didn't need any pillow talk to be in the mood to have sex with her. Just looking at her fully clothe, put me in the sexual mood to want to have sex with her. Nonetheless, I love pillow talk. I loved dirty talk. I loved talking dirty to her while lying next to her with the both of us naked.

"Yes, I've masturbated, while thinking about being with you," I said.

I felt foolish asking her the question, but I did.

"Have you thought about me?"

I said expecting her to laugh and to say, no. Women don't masturbate themselves in the way that men do. I couldn't imagine her masturbating over me.

"Yes, I've masturbated over imagining being sexually intimate with you more than a few times," she said. "I wondered what it would be like to make love to you. I wondered what it would feel like to be in bed with you naked, as we are now, and with my hand around your cock as it is now. I wondered what it would be like for me to blow you. I wondered what it would be like for you to cum in my mouth. I wondered what it would be like for you to fuck me," she said.

'Maureen has masturbated herself over me in the way that I've masturbated over her. Wow,' I thought!'

I can't believe she sexually thought of having sex with me in the way that I sexually thought of having sex with her.

# # #

There was another silence as she continued slowly stroking my cock. Her hand felt amazing. She was so gentle and yet held it firm enough to give me the perfect tension. I could have not given myself a better hand job.

"What do you think about," she asked?

All of my sexual thoughts about her came to me in a rush.

'I think about you naked. I think about you having sex with me. I think about you stroking my prick and sucking my prick. I think about fingering your pussy and masturbating you. I think about making love to you. I think about fucking you,' I thought.

"You know," I said, "the regular stuff."

She continued stroking me only, now, she stroked me a little faster. Seemingly determined to make me cum, no doubt, she was sexually aroused that I masturbated over her.

"Tell me. I want to know. I like this game," she said asking me her sexual questions in quick succession. "Have you thought about making love to me? Have you thought about eating my pussy? Have you thought of me blowing you? Have you thought of me sucking your cock? Have you thought of what it would feel like to cum in my mouth?" She laughed. "Have you thought of touching my naked breasts, feeling my naked breasts, and sucking my erect nipples?"

# # #

Oh, my God. Never have I been with a woman so forwardly sexual. The way she asked me those questions in rapid fire succession confessed that she was getting aroused, while giving me a hand job. Damn, as if sent from God, she was my Angel of sexual mercy. She was my kind of woman.

"Maureen, you are driving me nuts with all these questions." My cock was so hard and she was making me so horny with all this talk. "You're going to make me cum with all this hot, pillow talk."

She laughed.

"You don't like talking dirty during sex?"

Sex? Was that what we were having, after expressing telling me that she was too tired and didn't want sex?

"Are you kidding me? I'm the master of pillow talk. I love talking dirty during sex. Only, you're going to make me cum," I said again.

She laughed.

"It's okay, Mark, I want you to cum. That's the whole idea, after all, of relieving your stress."

Determined to make me cum, she continued stroking me faster and harder.

"Maureen," I said excitedly, "May I feel your body?"

"Yes, please, I want you to touch me, only not my pussy, not yet, not tonight." She laughed again. "I've been wondering when you were going to feel my tits and finger my nipples, only please don't suck them, not yet. I'm horny, too, you know, after stroking your cock while stroking your libido."

I thought that strange that she didn't want me to touch her pussy. I figured maybe she had her period or was getting her period or was not ready yet to take that step with me, an older man.

I reached down and felt her ass again. I had been lusting over her ass. She had the best ass that my hand has ever felt. I loved feeling her ass. I couldn't get enough of touching her ass.

"You have an incredible ass, especially when it is highlighted in your tight jeans."

She laughed.

"So, you like my ass, do you?"

She laughed a melodious laugh, again. I loved her laugh and it was exciting to hear a woman laugh in my house again.

"No, I don't like your ass," I said as if I was Simon Cowell on America Has Talent. "I love your ass," I said with a laugh, while feeling the perfect round, firmness of her ass cheeks.

I reached my other hand over and across, and taking her breast in my hand, I fingered her erect nipple, while wishing that I could suck it. Her breast felt so soft, yet weighty and so very firm. Having been with women more my age, it had been many years, since I felt a firm breast in my hand. All the women I've been with up to this point have been mature women, women with saggy breasts, and women who care more about their reading material than they do the condition of their bodies. Obviously, none of them had the supple body of a 25-year-old woman.

With her still holding my erect cock in her hand, I cupped her naked pussy in my hand. Taking a chance, I parted the lips of her vagina. I rubbed her clit while fingering her pussy.

"Oh, fuck," she said. "I can't do this."

Immediately, figuring that she was angry with me for masturbating her, I withdrew my hand and my fingers from her pussy.

"I need to blow you," she said. "I really need to suck your cock. I need you to cum in my mouth while you have your wicked, sexual way with my naked breasts."

# # #

Pushing away the covers, she scooted halfway down the bed. I couldn't believe she was naked and in bed with me. I couldn't believe that I was seeing Maureen without her clothes. Then, while stroking me, she stared up at me with her big, green eyes before taking me in her mouth.

Maureen was blowing me. She was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe that this beautiful woman was giving me a blowjob.

Even though she expressly told me not to suck them, I briefly touched her nipple. Her nipple was so very erect and they felt big between my fingers. I wished I could have leaned down and taken her nipple in my mouth, but she had asked me not to do that, not yet, anyway. I so wanted to explore her pussy with my fingers, tongue, and cock.

"You have wonderful tits," I said. "The first time I saw your cleavage, was when your boyfriend tore open your dress. Seeing your bra, the top of your breasts, and your cleavage, made me so horny. You have that deep, natural line of cleavage that women pay plastic surgeons thousands of dollars to get."

"Do you really like my tits?"

I watched her head look down at herself. Then, I watched her staring at my erect prick.

"I love your tits."

She surprised me by what she said next.

"Touch my nipples," she said. "I know that I said for you not to go easy with my nipples but, I'm horny and I like having my nipples fingered."

My fingers worked her nipples. Her nipples were so erect and her tits were big and firm. Fingering them, pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, I loved playing with her nipples. I couldn't wait for the morning light to show me her naked body.

"There's some tissue on the nightstand next to you," I said feeling the sensation that I was getting closer to shooting my load.

She laughed.

"Tissues? For what? I don't need to blow my nose," she said with another laugh.

Trying to hold back as long as I could, I couldn't hold back from cumming any longer. She was such a great cocksucker.

"I'm getting ready to cum," I said, fearing that I'm make a sticky mess.

She laughed and removed me from her mouth to talk.

"I won't need any tissues, Mark. Cum. Cum, Mark, cum. Cum in my mouth," she said taking me in her mouth again.

To be continued...

12