Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 06

Story Info
Maureen confessed to her ex-boyfriend that she loved Mark.
4.2k words
4.64
2.9k
7
1

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Ch. 06

Mark, a much older man, invites Maureen to stay with him.

Continued from Chapter 05: Mature Man & Maiden Maureen

There was an old, battered pickup truck parked out front, when I pulled up to the house. I don't know why, but I sensed something wrong and instead of pulling in the driveway, I parked the next house down the street. The trees in front of my house gave me plenty of cover, enough to sneak around back where the light was on the back porch and where I heard voices.

It was him, her damn ex-boyfriend pleading his case and wanting her to take him back. How he found where I live, I have no idea, but it took him more than two months to do it. Maybe, he followed us home one day from the dog park. Wanting to know if she was still interested in him, I stood there listening to them.

"Maureen, I know I screwed up. I treated you like shit and called you names. I hit you," he said. "I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry, Maureen. I'm so sorry. I really am so sorry" he said. "I promise never to hit you again. I swear that I will never hit you ever again."

He was just inside the back porch with one foot on the top step. He stood with his back to me and she sat in front of him with his body blocking her view from seeing me peeking around a tree. I was glad that she didn't allow him in the house. I figured he must have come around back, when she saw who it was and didn't answer the door.

"I love you. I'm lost without you. Please, come home. Please. Let's give it another try. I love you, Maureen. I really do love you."

Maureen gave him a hard, cold stare. She gave him a look that I've never seen on her face, and hope that I'd never see when she looked at me. She looked at him as if she hated him instead of loved him.

"I'll never go back with you. I don't love you. It's over between us. I'll never allow you to hit me again."

In the way that she said that with her cold and detached stare, I believed her. Only, I hoped I never hear those words from her lips when she talked to me. Then, she said it.

"I'm happy with Mark. He's good to me. He makes me laugh," she said smiling while pausing as if rethinking what she was about to say. Then, she said the words that I hoped she'd say. "I love him."

When she told him that she loved me, it sent goose bumps down my arms. She loves me. Roses are red and violets are blue, Maureen loves me and I love her, too. She really loves me.

# # #

Only, the look on her boyfriend's face was instant rage. Maureen didn't see it, but I did. He covered himself almost immediately with his sincere and trusting face. This guy was a sick bastard, a real psycho.

"Maureen, I'll be good to you," he said taking a step closer to her. "I'll treat you better. I promise that I'll never hit you, again."

She stood from her chair seemingly ready to defend herself against him.

"You'd better leave, John, before Mark gets back," she said practically growling at him. "He's not going to like you on his property. And I can't be responsible for what he does to you, especially after I told him that was not the first time you hit me."

'John. His name is John,' I thought.

It's funny how she never mentioned his name and I never asked her his name.

"Fuck him," he said. "Who the fuck does he think he is?"

Instantly, he turned from the apologetic boyfriend to the raving, lunatic artist that he really is. I'm glad that she saw through him and realized who he really was, a real prick. Some people will never change.

"You'd better go, now. Mark will be here any minute."

He laughed.

"He's an old man. What's he going to do to me, bleed on me? He got lucky that day, when he hit me. I wasn't expecting that. He sucker punched me and if he ever tried that again, I'll kill him."

He took a step towards her; actually, walking onto my back porch. He grabbed her by her arm and tried pulling her down from the porch and down the back porch steps.

"You're coming home with me, now," he said yanking her.

With the dogs barking their heads off in the fenced in backyard, he never heard me walk up behind him.

# # #

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Chapter 06:

Mark rescues more than one damsel in distress, when Colleen is at the front door.

"John! Let go of me," she yelled while pulling away from him!

Sneaking up right behind him, with him so focused on hitting her, when he lifted his arm to slap her, I broke it. It was a loud snap and he fell to the ground in pain while holding his broken arm. Once he was on the ground writhing in pain, I pummeled him with kicks to his head and torso until he got up.

He took a wild swing at me with his unbroken arm and tried to kick me to no avail. I assaulted his face with punishing blows that knocked him senseless. Blood exploded from his nose and from his mouth, when I broke his nose and heard his jaw break, too. Then, I served him a final uppercut that knocked him on his ass.

Had I been younger and stronger, I would have killed him. Thankfully, I didn't. No doubt, he'll be drinking his food through a straw for a while.

I was so angry. How dare he come to my house? How dare he hurt my Maureen? How dare he try to slap her again? She was my woman now, the love of my life. No one was going to hurt her, especially not him. He's hurt her enough.

Only, he wasn't worth spending the rest of my life in prison. The punishment that I gave him was plenty payback enough for all the times that he hit her. I was glad to have her see him get the beating that he so deserved.

Somehow, I managed to stop myself, before I crossed the line and hurt him mortally. I hadn't given someone such a beating, since I was in a barroom fight in Thailand, when stationed overseas in the Army as a Ranger more than half a lifetime ago. It felt good to make him feel the pain that he had caused her when hitting her.

After I beat the crap out of him, I picked up his lifeless body by his ear and balls, stuffed him back in his truck, and called the police. The police arrived within five minutes and arrested him for trespassing and for assault on a woman. The cop who took the call was an old friend and wrote in his report that I was protecting my property and defending my girlfriend. The next step was to take out a restraining order on his ass, which we planned to do on Monday.

After the police took him and towed his truck, I took Maureen by the hand and we both went to buy the champagne and lobsters together. Sorry that we didn't, we should have done as a couple in the first place. There was no way that I was leaving her out of my sight, again. Safe with me, there was no way that anything like this would happen to her ever again.

# # #

As a couple...that phrase had a nice ring to it. The words echoed in my ear in the way of wedding bells. That was when I thought about buying her a ring to make our relationship more official. I thought about buying her a friendship ring rather than an engagement ring. Only, buying her a ring, whether a friendship ring or an engagement ring, was premature.

I'd love to buy her a diamond, but I didn't want to rush anything and scare her off. Let's start with some French kissing and hot sexual intercourse first, I thought to myself, as we drove home from the liquor store. Instantly, I had an erection with the thoughts of French kissing her and making love to her.

In the way that she had stroked me, I thought about masturbating her and giving her a sexual orgasm with my fingers. In the way that she had blown me and allowed me to cum in my mouth, I thought about eating her and giving her a sexual orgasm with my tongue. Then, when making love to her before fucking her, I thought about fucking her fast and hard enough to give her a third, sexual orgasm, this time with my cock. I seriously doubted that her piece of shit, ex-boyfriend, gave her multiple, sexual orgasms.

I'd love to make out with her while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere. I'd love to kiss her, French kiss her. I'd love to masturbate her. I'd love to hear her and watch her cum. I'd love to bury my face in her red, trimmed pussy and finger her while licking her.

In the way that she had given me sexual pleasure by stroking me while sucking my cock, I'd love to give her sexual pleasure, too. I'd love to hear her scream my name while having her sexual orgasms. I'd love to watch her enjoy the afterglow of sex.

I'd want her to fall in love with me in the way that I'm in love with her. When she thinks of her lover, I want her to think of me. I want her to forget all the men who saw her topless and naked. I want her to forget all of the men that she had given hand jobs and blowjobs to while not thinking that stroking and sucking wasn't considered sex.

# # #

Maureen, true to her word, was quite fond of champagne. We nearly finished half the bottle, a Jeroboam, equal to 4 bottles of champagne, with our lobster. After dinner, we skipped dessert.

I had picked up a mouthwatering strawberry shortcake at the bakery, her favorite. It had puffy clouds of white, whipped cream and fat, red juicy strawberries. It looked delicious. Only, once we started kissing, French kissing, our appetite for food was replaced with our appetite for sex.

Something that I couldn't wait to do, I reached down to cup her naked pussy. I parted her lips with my fingers and slowly rubbed her clit. Then, once she was wet, really wet, I fucked her hole with my long, stiff finger. I rubbed her clit harder and faster while finger fucking her deeper. Then, when I found her G spot with my finger, she was beside herself with sexual pleasure.

"Oh, my God, Mark. What are you doing to me. You have magical fingers. Don't stop rubbing my clit. Don't stop finger fucking my pussy. Don't stop touching my G spot. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum," she said.

I rubbed her clit faster. I rubbed her clit harder. I fingered her deeper. I continued rubbing her G spot with my finger.

"Mark! Mark! I'm cumming. I'm cumming," she said suddenly falling silent.

Then, deciding to forsake desert until later, we moved to the bedroom. We barely made it to the bedroom while removing one another's clothes. We walked as we kissed and kissed. She was a great kisser, the best kisser. Never have I known lips that have made me so wild with passion. Her lips were so full and her tongue was so teasingly delightful, I loved kissing her. I loved French kissing her. I loved making out with her.

Between her reaching down and feeling my cock and her kisses, she made me hot with sexually desire for her. She blanked my mind with her soulful kisses. Now naked and aroused, we fell back on the bed. I moved between her shapely thighs. Masturbating her again I fingered her wet pussy with one hand while reaching up my other hand to fondle her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples.

Then, I licked her. Something that I thought that I'd never do while walking with her through the dog park, I licked her pussy while fingering her pussy. I ate her beautiful, red, trimmed cunt. I gave her oral sex. It didn't take her long to cum.

"Mark! Oh, my God, Mark. Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop licking me. You're going to make me cum. I'm cumming, Mark. I'm cumming," she said suddenly falling silent.

I couldn't believe that I had given this beautiful, young woman a sexual orgasm with my fingers and another sexual orgasm with my tongue.

# # #

I waited while she enjoyed the afterglow of sex. Then, when I tried to mount her to make love to her, she pushed me off and mounted me. Determined to make love to me before I made love to her, she was wild with sexual lust. Clearly, she wanted to make love to me as much as I wanted to make love to her.

Man, she was energized. What a woman? What a woman? Oh, my God, what a woman? She's such an incredible sexy and sexual woman.

Never have I met anyone like her. The older women, women my age, who I've been having sex with were vanilla compared to her multi-colored, sweet, desert supreme. Having sex with Maureen was a full-course meal instead of the bland soup that I was accustomed to having when having sex with women my age.

As soon as she was on top of me, she reached down and inserted my hard cock in her wet pussy. She was so wet that it just slid in, deep inside of her. A perfect fit, as if it was meant to be there and belonged there, my stiff prick fit solidly tight in her warm, wet pussy.

Again, in the way that she kissed me and lovingly humped me, it was clearly obvious to me that she wanted to make love to me as much as I wanted to make love to her. Never have I been with such a sexually aggressive woman. Never have I enjoyed having sex as much. The definition of sex, she was what sex between a man and a woman was all about.

Seemingly, unaccustomed to feeling such a big dick inside of her, her eyes widened and her mouth fell open. Her ex-boyfriend had a small cock, a cock that continually fell out of her. She gasped when my erect prick inserted itself deep inside her pussy, and then she smiled. Clearly, she enjoyed the sexual sensation that my big cock had given her.

"Oh, you're so big," she said wiggling her ass. "That feels so good." She leaned down to my ear to whisper what I wanted to hear. "My boyfriend's cock was just an appetizer compared to your python. This..." she said with a sexual pause while wiggling her ass, again. "Is the main course."

She kissed me and before raising herself up again to hump me, she whispered in my ear again.

"Fuck me, Mark. Fuck me good. I want to be fucked by you."

What is it with dirty talk and with pillow talk that is so arousing? She made me crazy with desire for her. I loved the fact that talking dirty aroused her as much as it sexually excited me.

Obediently obeying her, I humped her fast. I humped her hard. I fucked her. I fucked her in the way that I had never fucked another woman before. With the women my age having physical disabilities and/or arthritis, I never could fuck them as fast and as hard as I was fucking Maureen.

I continued humping her. I continued fucking her. I fucked her faster. I fucked her harder. I literally pounded her body with my body. Never have I fucked a woman as fast and as hard as I fucked Maureen.

# # #

Yet, not a one-sided, sexual affair, with her hands pressed against my pectoral muscles, she rode me. Never have I been with a woman who's moved her hips as much. As if she was riding an amusement ride, she moved them up and down, front to back, and side to side, then all over again. She changed her love making routine with surprising creativity and heightening speed. Then, with the slow and loving rhythm of her sexual movements, she was amazing.

She rode me with her knees firmly planted in my ribs like she was riding a wild stallion bareback, which now that I think of it, with me not wearing a condom, she was. She made me feel as if I was one of those Sybian sex machines that Howard Stern cajoled Carmen Elektra and Pamela Anderson into trying. She humped me, pumped me, and fucked me for all that I was worth. Something that I had never experienced with another woman, she fucked me as fast and as hard as I fucked her.

She was so tight and so proactive with her sexual participation that I've never been made love and/or fucked like this before. Not wanting this to end, I could feel myself getting ready to cum. Quickly, I stopped the feeling by thinking of something else. I thought of the beating that I gave her loser boyfriend. Only, that made me even more excited.

With such force, such rhythm, and such speed, Maureen humped me like I've never been humped before. Then...as if she was a bride on her Honeymoon, she had a violent, sexual orgasm. First she screamed and then she whimpered.

"Mark. Mark. Mark. Don't stop humping me. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. Fuck me, Mark. Fuck me. I'm cumming. I'm cumming," she said as if she was dying and falling silent as if she had died.

As if she was dying from being pierced by a sword, she put her head back, gave out a soft sound, and her whole body tensed, before shuddering and shaking. She stiffened her legs and arched her back before collapsing beside me on the bed while enjoying the afterglow of sex. I gave her a third, sexual orgasm, one with my fingers while masturbating her, a second with my tongue while eating her, and a third one with my cock while making love to her and fucking her.

# # #

My turn. I rolled her over and, as if I belonged there, I inserted my cock in her warm and wet pussy. Slowly humping her, I made love to her. Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, I fucked her. I pounded her pussy. Determined to make her cum again, I took sexual control of her naked body. I wanted to give her another sexual orgasm, my sexual orgasm, this time with my cock instead of with my fingers and/or with my tongue.

I watched as her tits danced to my humping movements. I loved her big, shapely breasts. She had wonderful tits, the biggest and the best breasts that I had ever seen.

While making love to her, I leaned down and sucked her nipples, first one, and then the other. Then, as I fucked her faster and harder, pulling her towards me while impaling her, I grabbed her shapely ass in both of my hands. Then, when I suddenly stopped fucking her, we kissed and kissed. Making out with her, we French kissed.

I soon found out that we both love kissing, while fucking. Fucking her again, she delighted in my ability to pound her pussy with my stiff cock. Just as I was ready to explode, she had another orgasm. Then, unpresented, something that I thought would never happen, we had a sexual orgasm together.

She dug her fingernails in my ass and then wrapped her arms and her legs around my back, while holding onto me for dear life. It was magical. It was outrageous. It was the best sex that I have ever had in my life.

# # #

We lay there sweating and feeling all fuzzy warm and cozy, while sipping more champagne, when the doorbell rang. Even after eating a big meal, I was definitely feeling the effects of the champagne and I imagined that Maureen, weighing almost half as much as me, was more than a bit tipsy, too. Yet, I didn't want to get up to answer the door.

After having hot sex with Maureen, I just wanted to stay in bed, close my eyes, and go to sleep. Reluctantly, I got up, grabbed a towel, and held it in place around my torso, as I headed for the front door. I figured maybe it was my friend, the cop, needing more information. I had taken a Viagra and my erection was still quite noticeable behind the towel. Definitely, I'd have an erection for a couple more hours.

I opened the door not knowing who'd call at this time of night. Surprised to see her at this hour of the night, it was Colleen, Maureen's best friend. Although this was the first time meeting her, I recognized her from the photo of the two of them that Maureen kept on her nightstand in the guest bedroom.

As soon as I opened the front door, she took a step inside and collapsed in my arms. When I went to catch her, I lost my towel and, as she slumped in my arms, I felt her hand brush by my erect cock. Being the horny guy that I am, I looked at her, while wondering if her touch was accidental or on purpose, but her eyes were closed.

When I lifted her in my arms, with her arm was caught between my body and her body, her hand remained in contact with my erect, naked prick. With my hand was caught beneath her short skirt, unable to control myself, I felt her shapely and firm, panty clad ass. Again, being the horny guy that I am, while holding a second, beautiful, 25-year-old woman in my arms, I suspected that her touch was deliberate.

Nonetheless, whether her touch of my cock was accidental or on purpose, the touch of her hand on my naked erection felt good. I looked at Colleen with a different eye, with a lustful eye, and with an eye that would widen soon at what I was about to experience. Then, she surprised me when she seemingly involuntarily wrapped her fingers around my naked prick and squeezed.

12