Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been badly beaten. I figured it had been Maureen's ex-boyfriend, who had assaulted her, the prick. Now, I was even happier that I had given him the beating of his life. He'll have even more charges pressed against him Monday morning. Beating it out of Colleen is how he found out where we lived, no doubt. With her fingers still firmly wrapped around my erect prick and my hand squarely on her panty clad ass, I carried her to the bedroom.

Boy did that feel good having another 25-year-old woman holding my erect prick in her hand. When I gently placed her down on my bd, I cupped her big breast through her blouse and her bra in my hand. If it wasn't enough that I just had the best sex that I ever had in my life with Maureen, I couldn't believe that her best friend, Colleen, had wrapped her fingers around my stiff prick. Then, it was even more sexually exciting when I felt her panty clad ass while carrying her and felt her blouse and bra clad breast when putting her down on my bed.

We guys are incorrigible and even though I already had one beautiful, naked 25-year-old woman in bed with me, in my horny guy thinking, I was hoping she'd wrap her fingers around my erection and stroke me. I gently laid Colleen down next to Maureen, who was also still naked. Again, I felt her hand lightly travel the length of my cock, as I gently set her down on the bed. To admit that her hand felt good holding my prick would be an understatement.

While wondering if her touch was deliberate or accidental, I gave her another look, but her eyes were still closed. I couldn't help but wonder. Was her touch accidental or was she sexually teasing me? Then, as if depressing her on switch, her eyes popped open. I watched, as Colleen's eyes went from my stiffening erection to Maureen's bare breasts. It was then that I decided that her touches were no accident.

Never in my wildest imaginings would I have fantasized about what was to happen next.

To be continued...

12