Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 07

Story Info
Maureen's best friend, Colleen, comes for an uninvited visit.
7k words
4.69
3.2k
6
0

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen strips her best friend, Colleen, naked.

Continued from Chapter 06: Mature Man & Maiden Maureen

We lay there feeling all fuzzy warm and cozy, while sipping more champagne when, suddenly, out of the blue, the doorbell rang. Even after eating a big meal, I was definitely feeling the effects of the champagne and I imagined that Maureen, weighing almost half as much as me, was more than a bit tipsy, too. Yet, I didn't want to get up to answer the door. It couldn't be anything good because no one rang my doorbell, especially not at this late hour.

After having hot sex with Maureen, I just wanted to stay in bed, close my eyes, and go to sleep. When the doorbell rang again, figuring whoever was at the front door wouldn't leave until I answered the door, reluctantly, I got up and grabbed a towel. Not even bothering to tie it around me, I held it in place in front of my torso, as I headed for the front door.

While wondering who it could be at my front door, I figured, that maybe, it was my friend, the policeman, needing more information before filing his report. I had taken a Viagra and my erection was still quite noticeable behind the towel. Definitely, I'd have an erection for a couple more hours.

I opened the door not knowing who'd call at this time of night. Surprised to see her at this late hour, it was Colleen, Maureen's best friend. Although this was the first time meeting her, I recognized her from the photo of the two of them that Maureen kept on her nightstand in the guest bedroom.

"Colleen," was all that I managed to say.

# # #

As soon as I opened the front door and closed it and locked it behind her, she took a step inside and collapsed in my arms. Not wanting her to fall to the floor, when I went to catch her, I lost my towel and, as she slumped in my arms, I felt her hand brush by my erect cock. Being the horny guy that I am, I looked at her, while wondering if her touch was accidental or on purpose, but her eyes were closed. No doubt, with her not having seen me naked, her touch was accidental.

Then, when I lifted her in my arms to carry her to the bedroom, her arm was caught between my body and her body, while her hand remained in contact with my erect, naked prick. My hand was positioned beneath her short skirt as I carried her. Unable to control myself, and making the most of a sexual opportunity that suddenly presented itself, I felt her shapely and firm, panty clad ass. Again, being the horny guy that I am, while holding a second, beautiful, 25-year-old woman in my arms, I hoped that her touch was deliberate.

Nonetheless, whether her touch of my cock was accidental or on purpose, the touch of her hand on my naked erection felt good, really good. Having just seen the woman for the first time, I looked at Colleen with a different eye, with a lustful eye, and with an eye that would widen soon at what I was about to experience. Then, she surprised me when she, seemingly, and involuntarily wrapped her fingers around my naked prick and squeezed.

'Colleen is holding my erect, naked prick in her hand. I can't believe Maureen's best friend is holding my cock in her warm and soft hand,' I thought.

# # #

She had been badly beaten. I figured it had been Maureen's ex-boyfriend, John, who had assaulted her, the prick. Now, I was even happier that I had given him the beating of his life. He'll have even more charges pressed against him Monday morning. Beating it out of Colleen is how he found out where we lived, no doubt.

With her fingers still firmly wrapped around my erect prick and my hand squarely on her panty clad ass, I carried her to my bedroom where Maureen was in bed naked with me. Boy did that feel good having another 25-year-old woman holding my erect prick in her hand. When I gently placed her down on my bd, I deliberately cupped her big breast through her blouse and her bra in my hand while making my touch appear accidental.

If it wasn't enough that I just had the best sex that I ever had in my life with Maureen, I couldn't believe that her best friend, Colleen, had wrapped her fingers around my stiff prick. Then, it was even more sexually exciting when I felt her panty clad ass while carrying her and felt her blouse and bra clad breast when putting her down on my bed. We guys are incorrigible and even though I already had one beautiful, naked, 25-year-old woman in bed with me, in my horny guy thinking, I was hoping Colleen would wrap her fingers around my erection again and stroke me.

I gently laid Colleen down next to Maureen, who was also still in bed naked. When I placed her on the bed, as if measuring me to see how big I was without having to look, I felt her hand and, then, her manicured fingertips lightly travel down the length of my cock. The sexual touch of her hand and the erotic touch of her fingertips sent chills down my spine. To admit that her hand holding my erect cock and her fingertips touching my stiff prick felt good would be an understatement.

While wondering again if her touch was deliberate or accidental, I gave her another look, but her eyes were still closed. I couldn't help but wonder if she was as sexually aroused that I was naked as much that I was sexually excited that I was naked. Again, I wondered, if her touch was accidental or deliberate. Perhaps, surprised to know that I was naked after losing my towel, I wondered if she was sexually teasing me?

Then, as if depressing her on switch, her big, brown, beautiful eyes popped open. I watched, as Colleen's eyes went from my stiffening erection over to Maureen's huge, naked breasts. It was then that I decided that her touches were by no accident. Colleen had deliberately touched my naked dick. Not only that, she allowed me to grope her panty clad ass and feel her bra and blouse clad breast.

'Colleen saw me naked,' I thought. 'She saw my erect, naked cock. I can't believe Maureen's best friend saw me without my clothes.'

Yet, if it wasn't enough that Colleen saw me naked. If it wasn't enough that I had felt her shapely, panty clad ass. If it wasn't enough that I had felt her big breast through her blouse and bra, never in my wildest imaginings would I have fantasized about what was to happen next.

# # #

Mature Man & Maiden Maureen, Ch. 07

Maureen strips her best friend, Colleen, naked.

It was surreal, there I was naked and with an erection while Maureen, naked too, barked orders at me.

"Get some ice and a wash cloth. And get some antiseptic and some band aids. And bring more pillows."

# # #

I've never deliberately exposed myself to a woman before, but after the freeing, sexually erotic feeling of parading around naked in front of Colleen, a sexy and gorgeous young woman, who I had not met until now, was surreal. With her looking, staring actually, and with Maureen not complaining that I was naked in front of her friend, she seemed to enjoy my exhibitionism with her voyeurism. Sexually excited being naked in front of Maureen's best friend, with no one complaining, I had no intention of covering myself.

Exposing myself to a woman that I didn't know and had just met felt sexually wicked. This was my house after all and if I wanted to walk around naked, I would. Besides, Colleen was an uninvited and unexpected guest. Moreover, surprised that Maureen hadn't reprimanded me for not covering my erect, naked prick with a towel, no one complained nor asked me to cover my nakedness.

With me more embarrassed by my nakedness than they, obviously were, exposing myself to a young, beautiful woman was not only sexually exciting but also perversely perverted. The stiffness of my cock that pointed straight out at Colleen confirmed my continued, sexual excitement. Every time I caught Colleen staring at my erection, that made me even more sexually excited to the point that I wanted her to stare at my cock. Wanting her to want my big dick, I wanted to stroke myself in front of her but with Maureen next to her on my bed, I didn't dare.

While hoping that she would, I wanted her to reach out her hand and touch my cock. In the way that Maureen had given me a slow hand job, I wanted Colleen to stroke me and give me a slow hand job, too. In the way that Maureen had sucked my cock and allowed me to cum in her mouth, suddenly, I had a vision of Colleen sucking my cock and allowing me to cum in her mouth, too. In the way that I made love to Maureen before fucking her, I imagined making love to Colleen before fucking her, too.

In the way that I had given Maureen multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock, I imagined giving Colleen multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. Maybe, it was the Viagra making me feel horny enough to continue exposing myself. Maybe, it was the champagne that removed my sexual inhibitions. Yet, unable to stop the flow of my sexual fantasies, I fantasized of Colleen taking my cock in her mouth, as I touched and felt her everywhere through her clothes. My sudden lustful desire for Colleen now controlled my horny brain.

There I was with my beautiful Maureen lying naked in bed and, suddenly, I was lusting over her equally as hot, but not as beautiful friend. What is wrong with me? Maybe it was the champagne in combination with the Viagra that made me so terribly horny. I wondered now if I was not supposed to drink alcohol when taking Viagra. I wondered if I was going to suddenly turn into a depraved, sex fiend and strip Colleen naked before having forbidden sex with her.

'Nah, I was already depraved, sex fiend,' I thought. 'And I'd never strip Colleen naked to have forbidden sex with her, especially not in front of the love of my life, Maureen.'

# # #

I wondered if I was going to have a heart attack and die from all this sudden excitement. First, Maureen told me that she loved me. Then, she told me that she wanted to make love. Finally, her ex-boyfriend attacked my baby on my back porch, and I beat the crap out of him. Now, this, Colleen is in my bedroom with Maureen and I'm naked.

'Naked, I'm naked in front of Colleen, Maureen's best friend. I was so sexually excited being naked in front of Colleen. I was even more sexually excited with her continually staring at my naked prick as if she had never seen and erect, naked prick before. My life can't get any better than this,' I thought.

# # #

I was running back and forth from the bedroom to the bathroom with my cock bouncing up and down and side to side. With her giving me a little, sexy smile, I watched Colleen's eyes focus on my bouncing and swaying prick, while continuing to stare at my erection as if she was watching a game of ping pong. It felt so wickedly, sexually exciting, and decadently delicious to have another 25-year-old woman, staring at my naked prick.

Indeed, with her not removing her eyes from my engorged cock, she continued staring at my prick. With her not looking away from it with embarrassment and/or shame, I caught her staring at it more than a few times. Between seeing Maureen naked and her seeing me naked, never have I been as sexually excited as I was now with Colleen seeing me naked, too.

As much as I was sexually excited exposing myself to her, she seemed to be sexually aroused with seeing my naked cock. Maybe, my cock was the first 50-year-old cock she had seen. Maybe, my cock was the first uncircumcised cock she had seen. Although she tried to be subtle about looking at my penis, she definitely was looking when she wasn't outright staring at my erect penis.

The more that she stared, the more sexually excited that I became. The more she stared, seemingly, the more sexually aroused she became, too. The more that she looked and stared, the more that I wanted her to look and stare. Yet, with Maureen confessing that she could have been a nudist, I was so glad that she didn't ask me to cover myself in front of her friend.

Apparently, with her a topless and naked artist model, seemingly, Maureen didn't think anything of me being naked in front of her best friend nor did she care that I was naked too. That was weird. That was so weird. Any moment, I expected her to admonish me for exposing myself to her best friend. Any minute, I expected her to yell at me to cover myself, but she didn't.

Any moment, I expected her to look at me and view me like the pervert that I am and how most guys are, but she didn't do that either. Just as was Colleen, Maureen was enjoying the show of my naked cock, too. If it wasn't sexually exciting being naked in front of one, 25-year-old woman, it was even more sexually exciting being naked in front of two, 25-year-old women. Suddenly, I wondered how many more 25-year-old friends Maureen had that I could expose myself to when they visited.

Not stopping there, if her mother visited us at my house, I imagined deliberately exposing my naked prick to her mother. If her sister visited us at my house, I imagined deliberately exposing myself to her sister, too. With my exhibitionism overtaking my sexual emotions, I wanted to sexually expose myself to every woman that I knew and every woman that Maureen knew. Who knows? Maybe, I'd have a new career as an artist nude model hired by women's art organizations.

'Now ladies, I imagined the female art instructor saying to her students. 'Make sure that you draw all of the detail of his prick. He certain has a big cock,' I imagined her taking me in her hand to slowly stroked me to a harder erection.

I imagined the entire class of female students coming up to me for a closer inspection of my naked prick while touching it, feeling it, and stroking it. Something that I never knew, I love being naked in front of women. I love exposing myself to women that I didn't know and had never met.

# # #

Maybe, Maureen felt that this was a medical emergency, and that all sexual taboos, modesty, shame, and sexual inhibitions went out the window with first caring for Colleen. Maybe, after this is over, Maureen would be upset with me that I paraded naked around her best friend, and I'd have Hell to pay. Yet, not questioning but enjoying it, I was certainly making the best of the sexual situation that I was thrown in now.

Maybe, Maureen was like me, a little drunk, and just didn't care. Maybe, Maureen was a voyeur and an exhibitionist and got off on the idea of me exposing myself to her friend. Maybe, Maureen was as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited that my erect, naked prick was on display. With no one complaining, not Maureen and not Colleen, that I was naked, I sexually enjoyed being naked in front of the both of them.

Then, I thought about how Maureen was constantly and continually caught naked by her ex-boyfriend's friends. I wondered if she felt the way that I felt now, embarrassed, and sexually aroused at the same time. While knowing that his friends would suddenly appear, I wondered if she had deliberately exposed herself to them on purpose. I wondered if the feeling of exposing herself was intoxicatingly addictive, in the way that I was feeling about it now.

With her still naked, too, again I wondered if Maureen was an exhibitionist. I looked at her huge naked breasts and her red, trimmed pussy. With Colleen staring at Maureen's naked body, too, I wondered if she was an exhibitionist, too. I wondered if she didn't know that she was an exhibitionist until now. With me parading around naked, I wondered if Maureen was a voyeur. I wondered if she didn't know that she was a voyeur until now.

Hoping that it was, I wondered if it, somehow, turned Maureen on to have her friend see me naked which, again, made me wonder if Maureen was a voyeur. Questioning her later on the subject of exhibitionism and voyeurism, I'll have to take care in how I broach the subject with her. I don't want her to think me more of the pervert that I am. Yet, I was curious to ask her about me being naked in front of Colleen and her best friend seeing me naked, too, with our next pillow talking session.

# # #

Some guys would be insanely jealous, if another man saw their woman naked, but it sexually excited me when thinking about all of those young, horny men seeing Maureen's topless and/or naked body. Proud of her topless and/or naked body, she has a beautiful body. She willingly told me about a couple of her ex-boyfriend's friends, who'd always returned for another peek. Even after being verbally brutalized and threatened with physical harm by her ex-boyfriend, if they returned without an invitation again, they continued showing up whenever she they knew that she was posing topless and/or naked.

During our pillow talking sessions, I had her describe her ex-boyfriend's friends to me and tell me about their reactions to seeing her topless and/or naked. I had her tell me about all of that, while my cock was buried deep inside of her. Having that conversation with her, while having sex with her, always made me swell with sexual excitement. With us having that in common, just as it made me sexually excited to talk about her being nakedly exposed, it made her sexually aroused to talk about exposing her being naked exposed.

Being naked was all so very new to me. I felt so free and alive being nude. Even though what I was doing was a bit perversely perverted, walking around naked and exposing myself to my girlfriend's best friend, for some reason, I didn't feel like the degenerate that I am. I felt more like a hot stud. I felt as if I was one of them, someone their age, a young man in a unisex college dormitory walking around the hallways in front of a multitude of women while naked.

My modesty and inhibitions melted away with every flash that I gave Colleen. Moreover, now I wanted Colleen to look at my cock. I didn't want her to just look at my swollen prick, I wanted her to stare at my engorged dick. Hoping that she'd reach out and touch my naked prick, I wanted her to not only see my big dick but also to, hopefully, become sexually aroused from seeing my naked penis.

Having never felt like this before, I wanted her to emotionally want me and to sexually desire me. I wondered if seeing my naked prick was making her nipples hard and erect. I wondered if seeing me naked was making her hot and wet. Just as I wondered if seeing me naked was making her want me, I wondered if seeing my cock was making her as horny as it was making me.

Who knows, maybe we could have a threesome? How hot would that be to have threesome sex with Maureen and Colleen. With Maureen as naked as I was naked, I wondered if they already had lesbian sex with one another before. As soon as I thought of me having a threesome and them having lesbian sex, becoming too sexually excited in just thinking about it, I buried the thought. Maureen would never agree to have threesome sex.

How could I possibly think about cheating on Maureen with her best friend? Wait, is a threesome cheating? Besides, Maureen and Colleen would never do one another, would they? They'd never have lesbian sex, would they? They'd never eat one another's pussy. I wondered if they would. Yet, what if they already have? The thought of a threesome with Maureen and Colleen was so very sexually exciting that I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Still, I was disgusted with myself for even thinking about having sex with Colleen. For sure, it must have been the combination of Viagra with Champagne to make me feel and think the way that I was sexually thinking about wanting to have sex with another woman. Suddenly, I wondered if having sex with a hot 25-year-old recharged and somehow boosted my Testosterone levels to make me want to have sex with Maureen's best friend.

Only, now that I was intimate with Maureen, now that I made love to her and fucked her, I was more than curious about Colleen. I wondered how she was in bed. I wondered how she'd sexually measure up to her best friend. I wondered if she sucked cock as good as Maureen sucked cock. I wondered if she'd allow me to cum in her mouth. Instead of spitting it out, I wondered if she'd swallow my cum.

12