Mature Man & Maiden Maureen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Colleen was a bit out of it and Maureen propped up a bunch of pillows behind her head to make her more comfortable. She continued keeping her eyes closed, but I could tell that she pretended to close her eyes, so that she could stare at my cock through her partially opened slits. The sexual attention that she paid to my naked body made me so horny. The focused attention she paid to my big prick made me feel like the man that I used to be.

"Did my ex do this to you," asked Maureen while holding her hand?

Colleen opened her eyes to look up at Maureen.

"Yes," she said in a pained murmur while Maureen cleaned up the dried blood from her mouth, nose, and ears.

Maureen looked at her friend with concern.

"Where else did he hit you, Colleen?"

Colleen grabbed at her ribs.

"He kicked me in the ribs, in the stomach, and stomped on my ass. He hit me everywhere. He just kept hitting me, beating me, and kicking me until I told him where to find you," she said in pain.

As if it wasn't enough that Maureen and I were naked in front of Colleen, I couldn't believe it, when Maureen raised the side of her blouse to look at her ribs. In doing so, she exposed the side of her white brassiere. Then, sexually shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she began undressing her best friend in front of me. I couldn't believe it, when Colleen put up no resistance to Maureen slowly and carefully unbuttoning her blouse. I didn't blink for fear of missing something.

I wanted to capture this moment, to replay it all back in my mind on those days when I was alone and horny, after Maureen, no doubt, dumped me. It certainly created for a hotter moment, when Colleen gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look while staring at me, as Maureen carefully continued to undress her. Maureen continued to slowly and sexually revealed her best friend's hot and sexy, underwear clad body to me.

I wondered how far she would go. Would she strip her down to her bra and panties. With baited breath, I waited for Maureen or Colleen to ask me to leave the room but they didn't. Seemingly, they both wanted me to watch. I was dying to see Colleen in her bra and panties in the way that I saw Maureen in her bra and panties when she undressed and dressed in front of me.

# # #

I wondered if Colleen was getting off at me seeing her being undressed, as much as I was getting off seeing her being undressed, and as much as I was getting off with her seeing me naked. I wondered if Colleen was as much of an exhibitionist as I was a voyeur. It was so hot to watch Maureen undressing Colleen. I wondered if Maureen was getting off on exposing Colleen to me. Again, with Maureen continuing to undress her, I wondered how far Maureen would go in undressing her friend.

Unable to look away, I just stood there and stared. It took all the self-control that I had not to reach down and start stroking myself, as I watched Maureen exposing Colleen's beautiful, underwear clad body to me. I don't know if Maureen realized that I was there watching or if it just did not matter. Since she was naked and I was naked, too, I already had been standing there with my cock at full, Viagra erection in front of her best friend, anyway.

Besides myself with horniness, I couldn't believe it when Maureen completely unbuttoned Colleen's blouse. Now, Colleen is almost as hot as Maureen. She is a good looking woman with a rack a cup size smaller than Maureen's huge breasts. When Maureen unbuttoned Colleen's blouse, she flayed it open. Her big, brassiere, and her long, sexy line of cleavage, were fully exposed before my horny eyes.

'I don't believe this,' I thought while staring at Colleen's bra clad breasts in the way that she stared at my erect, naked cock. 'I can't believe Maureen is undressing her in front of me while I'm watching.'

There before me was Colleen's big, white, low-cut, lacy bra. In the way that most women wear padded bras no matter how big their breasts are, her bra wasn't padded. Her bra was a sheer as her nipples were big. I could clearly see her erect nipples through the sheer, lace fabric of her sexy bra. Obviously, seeing her nipples through her bra, where Maureen's nipples were pink, Colleen's nipples were brown. If it wasn't enough that I was seeing her in her bra, I could see her erect nipples, too.

Her big tits were a definite D cup as Maureen's was a definite, double D cup. In the way that Maureen had great cleavage, Colleen had great cleavage, too. A big disappointed, I only wished I could have gotten a look at her naked tits in the way that Colleen had already seen my naked cock. Then, sexually shocking me, I watched Maureen slowly and carefully remove Colleen's bra.

'What? I don't believe this,' I thought. 'Maureen, the love of my life is about to expose her best friend's naked breasts to me. I can't believe that I'm about to see Colleen's naked tits.'

Waiting for Maureen or Colleen to ask me to leave the room, they surprised me when they didn't. My new girlfriend continued removing her best friend's brassiere. As if I was sexually fantasizing this, I couldn't believe my eyes.

# # #

While Colleen continued staring at me, I watched Maureen lower Colleen's bra straps, first one and then the other. Then, so as not to hurt her, she carefully reached around behind her to unhook her bra. As stunned as much as I was staring, I couldn't believe that I was about to see Colleen's naked breasts.

Then, as if she was a magician doing a magic trick, Maureen removed one bra cup before removing the other bra cup. She removed Colleen's big, white brassiere. Colleen was topless. There before me was her big, naked breasts, and erect, brown nipples. Then, Maureen shocked me as much as she sexually surprised me by what she said next.

"Mark, look at her breasts. She's bruised all over," she said looking from Colleen's naked breasts to look up at me.

'What? Huh? Is she kidding me? Maureen asked me to look at Colleen's naked breasts,' I thought. 'I'm dreaming. This isn't happening but it was.'

Obediently obeying Maureen, I stepped closer to the bed while staring at Colleen's naked tits and while pretending to examine her bruises. The closer that I stood to her, the larger my eyes swelled to encompass her big boobs. I just wanted to lower myself down to Colleen and nuzzle my nose in her cleavage while touching, feeling, and fondling her big tits.

Again, with me a sucker for women's cleavage, in the way that Maureen had beautiful cleavage, Colleen had beautiful cleavage, too. She had the kind of cleavage that women would kill to have or pay thousands of dollars to get. Then, with baited breath, I watched Maureen unbutton and unzip Colleen's jeans. So as not to hurt her, she slowly and carefully pulled down her tight jeans to expose her sheer, white, bikini panties.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'I going to faint, when I saw the top portion of Colleen's white panties. If it's not enough that I'm standing naked in front of Colleen, I'm seeing Maureen's best friend's naked breasts. Now, I'm seeing her white, bikini panties, too.

My life can't get any better than having my hot girlfriend strip her hot girlfriend down to her bra before stripping her topless, and before stripping her to just her panties. I could have sold tickets to this striptease party. If it wasn't sexually exciting enough seeing one sexy and shapely, beautiful woman, naked, I was about to see another beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman naked.

I was treated to a show of Colleen's sheer, white bikini panties. Then, I couldn't believe it, when Colleen's panties slowly lowered with her pants to expose the top of her trimmed patch of dark, brown, pubic hair to me. When I saw the top of Colleen's pubic hair, I wanted to dive in bed and lick her pussy, before burying my cock in her. This slow striptease show was making me so freaking horny.

"Mark, don't just stand there, help me remove her jeans," said Maureen. "I can't do it. They're too tight."

Am I dreaming? My hot girlfriend wanted me to help remove her hot best friend's tight jeans. She wanted me to help undress Colleen. She wanted my help in stripping her naked.

"Okay," I said, while still staring.

Okay, no problem, Maureen. I'll just grab her jeans by the bottom of her legs and pull. Oops, her panties are coming off with her jeans. Darn. Sorry, Colleen, I wanted to say. I won't look...too much. I couldn't believe her panties slid down with her jeans. If it wasn't enough that I had seen Colleen's naked breasts, now I was seeing her naked pussy and the side of her naked ass, too.

I not only stared at her naked breasts but now I stared at her trimmed, brown pubic hair. I stared at her pussy mound, her camel toe, and her pussy slit. I stared at Colleen naked in the way that she had been staring at me naked.

# # #

My mind was filled with dirty thoughts. I was so glad that none of what I was thinking slipped out of my jaw dropped mouth. I continued removing Colleen's pants without bothering to pull up her panties and Colleen didn't reach down to make any attempt to cover her nakedness nor did Maureen. Giving me another sexy smile and another naughty look, Colleen stared at me staring her.

'Are you kidding me,' I thought?

If this was not so erotically hot, it would have been bizarre. My cock continually went from a semi-erection back to a stiff erection over and again. In the way that I stared from Maureen's naked body, I continued to stare at Colleen's naked body, too.

"Look Mark, her legs are all bruised, too," said Maureen pointing at Colleen's bruised legs, while inviting me to look closer again.

While looking closer at the bruises on her legs, I had a hard time looking away from Colleen's pussy slit. Yet, along with staring at her naked pussy, I looked at her shapely but bruised legs. As I leaned closer to inspect her bruised thighs, I was close enough to her pussy to inhale a sweet whiff of Colleen's sweet scent.

I put my hand on Colleen's thighs turning them and spreading her legs a little, as if I was a doctor conducting a thorough, physical, medical examination. In the way that her hand brushed by my naked prick before she took me in her hand, I allowed my knuckles to gently brush her pubic hair. I repaid her the sexual teasing favor, when her hand gently but seductively brushed by my naked cock, as I carried her in the bedroom and put her down on the bed.

If nothing else, Colleen, like Maureen, had nice legs and, just as I already had with Maureen, I imagined myself parked between Colleen's legs, while fingering pussy and licking her cunt. Both women were very athletic. With them having participated in dance classes, gymnastics, ice skating, and track and field events, all through their lives together, as childhood friends, they both had sexy and shapely bodies.

I continued staring at Colleen lying in the middle of my bed naked. She had a great body. Only, she wasn't as pretty as Maureen. Still, I'd never kick her out of bed for eating crackers, that's for sure. She was no dog by any stretch of the imagination. Only, when seeing them side by side with Maureen, she paled in comparison. On a scale of 10, Maureen was a ten and Colleen was an eight.

# # #

Had she been alone on the bed, there'd be no issue with her not being as pretty as Maureen. Maureen was so pretty that she made everyone else look bad. If I were to see Colleen out and about without Maureen's shining star stealing the spotlight of attention from her, any man would definitely hit on Colleen. Yet, after having taken a Viagra, drinking champagne, and with my girlfriend's best friend topless with her panties down around her thighs, I couldn't stop staring. While I'm standing there naked with a Viagra induced erection, Colleen looked damn good to me.

"Colleen, Honey, turn on your stomach, so we can see your back," said Maureen.

If seeing Colleen's naked breasts and her naked pussy wasn't enough, I couldn't believe that Maureen was about to show me Colleen's shapely, naked ass, too. Colleen turned and Maureen pulled down and removed her panties. Maureen had stripped her best friend naked. Colleen was naked. I couldn't believe that Maureen had stripped her best friend naked in front of me.

'What the fuck? Are you kidding me? I don't believe this,' I thought. "We're all naked. God, I love being naked in front of two, 25-year-old, naked women."

I was in shock. I was seeing a woman that I had just met and didn't know naked. Colleen was naked. Unable to wrap my head around all of what happened so quickly, I couldn't believe that Maureen had stripped her best friend naked in front of me.

Suddenly, my cock went from semi-hard to rock hard, as I stared at Colleen's round, firm ass. Damn, she had a nice ass, as nice of an ass as Maureen's beautiful ass. I so wanted to slap that ass, fondle her ass, caress her ass, squeeze her ass, kiss her ass, and fuck her ass. I wanted to lick her ass. Her ass was smoking hot. I'd give anything to tap her ass.

If it wasn't enough that I was naked in front of Colleen. If it wasn't enough that Maureen was naked and had stripped Colleen naked, too. I couldn't believe what Maureen asked me to do next.

# # #

"Mark, do you have a digital camera," asked Maureen? "We should take some photos of her bruises for the police."

'What? C'mon. Is she serious? No way,' I thought. 'She wanted me to take photos of Colleen naked.'

I couldn't believe it. She wanted me to actually take nude photos of Colleen. I ran upstairs to get my camera.

'Okay, am I on Candid Camera? Where's the camera,' I thought? 'Is this a joke? Are we making a porn film?'

Thinking that my life couldn't get any better but, yet, it just did.

'Yeah, prop Colleen up on her knees and bend her over, so that I can get the whole, hole shot of her naked pussy, too,' I thought. 'The police are going to love these candid, naked photos of Colleen.'

I couldn't believe that Maureen wanted me to take nude photos of Colleen. By the time I returned with the camera, Colleen's was lying on my bed naked, totally naked. My eyeballs nearly fell out of my head. My naked prick was as hard as it's ever been.

When I saw Colleen's huge melons and her brown, trimmed pussy. As soon as I saw her tits, with them standing in place and not flopping to the side, even though Colleen was on her back, I knew they weren't real, but surgically enhanced perfect globes of erotic, sexual delight. Even though she clearly had implants, she had beautiful and shapely breasts nonetheless.

To Maureen's emergency medical credit, Colleen did have bruises on her breasts, as well. Her bruised breasts required me to photograph her naked tits, too. Before applying ice packs to reduce the swelling, Maureen helped Colleen move from side-to-side while I snapped candid photos of her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy. She had bruises all over her naked body.

While photographing Colleen naked, I also photographed Maureen naked, too. I snapped photos of her double, D cup, naked breasts. I snapped photos of her red, trimmed pussy. I snapped photos of her shapely, naked ass, too.

# # #

Maureen made a face.

"Mark, why are you photographing me naked," asked Maureen?

I laughed.

"Contrast," I said. "I wanted to show the police your perfect body against Colleen's bruised body."

She made another face.

"I don't want you showing my naked photos to the police, Mark," said Maureen while making another face.

With her not protesting that I had taken photos of her naked, seemingly Colleen didn't care that I had taken photos of her naked. Moreover, she seemingly didn't care if I showed her naked photos to the police. In the way that Maureen was my kind of women, Colleen was my kind of women, too.

# # #

Colleen explained what happened in detail.

"He beat me with a bamboo stick, everywhere" said Colleen. "He continued beating me util I told him where to find you. He just kept hitting me, hitting me, and hitting me. It took all that I had to block my face. I didn't want him to hit me in the face."

As if I was a Playboy photographer snapping photos of Sofia Vergara, I continued snapping photos. I snapped dozens of photos of Colleen's naked body while making sure that I got some good close-ups of her knockers with her face in the photos. Being that I'm not a forensic scientist or a mortician, I don't like seeing nude photos of just body parts without seeing the woman's face, too. Seeing her face with her nakedness makes the photo so much more appealing to me on more of a personal level.

I'll definitely be uploading the naked photos of Maureen and Colleen on my computer. If Maureen ever decided to leave me, I'd still have her and her best friend's naked photos to masturbate over. Now, when I look back on these photos years from now, instead of thinking, there's a photo of a naked, headless woman, I'll be thinking, there's a photo of Maureen and of Colleen naked.

Stunned to see Colleen naked, her nipples were huge. I made sure that I took a few extra shots of her tits for my personal, photographic, library collection in case the relationship that I was enjoying now with Maureen didn't work out. Suddenly, should I ever find myself alone and horny, at least I'd have naked photos of these two beautiful woman.

Between seeing Maureen naked and having sex with her, then, seeing Colleen naked and her seeing me naked, just when I thought the sexual excitement for one evening was over, it wasn't. I couldn't believe what Colleen asked Maureen next. Just when I thought that this was all the sexual excitement that I could take, Colleen managed to pump more blood to my cock.

"May I stay here with you guys for the night? I'm afraid to go home," she said making big, sad eyes at Maureen, before staring down at my Viagra drugged cock.

Maureen looked up at me.

"Sure," I said. "I have a guest bedroom that you're welcome to use."

Colleen shook her head no.

"If you don't mind," she said with a pause.

She looked from me to look at Maureen.

"I don't want to be alone. I'm afraid to be alone. Please, may I sleep with you? This king-sized bed will fit the three of us," said Colleen

Maureen gave me a shrug and I gave her a nod.

"Sure," said Maureen. "You may sleep with us."

To be continued...

12